Princess Haya current events 4: November 2008 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know that she doesnt have to but that was what it seems to me when i read the interview, and i saw the biography of quee noor on tv and in that show they said that the King Husein and the Princess Muna got divorced, so i thought that it was true (i dont know now).

Maybe she felt that she has to justify it because she is a Princess and now she is a 2nd or 4th wife. i dont know much of arabian culture but it what it seams to me. No judging, just talking. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree with jlova,reading that inteview she seem like she justify been the 2nd wife.
here i have something to ask she is the 2nd wife or there others wives than Haya and Hind??:ermm:

I think she is the 3rd or maybe the 4th wife ...Sh .Marwans mother 1st ...SH.hind 2nd ... then Princess haya ... :)

i know that she doesnt have to but that was what it seems to me when i read the interview, and i saw the biography of quee noor on tv and in that show they said that the King Husein and the Princess Muna got divorced, so i thought that it was true (i dont know now).

I´ve old King Hussein´s interviews and too Queen Alia and they talk about the divorce of Princess Muna.

Veram98: i'm not emirati lol but my parents live in Dubai so i always go there and i know their culture very well.....yes i think all the gulf sheikhs in ksa, uae, qatar... are married officially only to their cousins or to women from their country.:flowers:

Mademoiselle Lilo as far as i know P Haya is number 6, sheikh mo married before Marwan's mother, Manal's mother,Maytha and Mayed's mother,Sheikha Hind and Mansour's mother...but of course he can not be married to more than 4 women at the same time...:):)

Haya does not have to justify her marriage to anyone. :ermm: She has married according to the law of her country, her husbands country & the laws of her religion. Her husband has the means to keep both Haya & Hind in the style to which they are accustomed. It is not the business of anyone but Mo, Haya & Hind.

It really annoys me that some people will judge the actions of one culture against their own Western morals. :ermm:

I am not judging her marriage that's not my business.She seems very happy with sheikh mo.I am happy for them.I know arab culture,I have several arab friends from different arab countries.Polygamous marriage are may be normal in Gulf countries but not in the middle east and north african countries.Even in countries where polygamous marriages are legal this is not common specially in middle and upper social classes.
Believe me,in some arab middle and upper social classes such as Jordan,Lebanon,Syria,Algeria,Morroco very few if not no woman will accept a polygamous marriage.I even know arab women wearing scarves or living in rural areas or in poor milieu who will never accept such a marriage or accepting their husband to take a second wife.You should know that in Islam , a woman has the right to refuse polygamy.
Haya was brought up in an upper social class and before she met sheikh she certainly would have never believed of being the 4th wife of a man not even the 2nd.
Arab culture is not homogenous,it differs from one country to another.A good example of this is that wearing a scarf is not compulsory in all arab countries.Some arab are more westernized than others,I perfectly know of what I am speaking.
I have serious doubts, when she says that her father and princess Muna were not divorced when he married her mother.The divorce was may be not still pronounced but was on trial.Polygamy is not a tradition in jordan royal family.Divorce don't seem to be a taboo in this family.This is not a judgement of value either.
I never wanted to judge any culture.
Haya certainly wanted to justify herself toward her social milieu and the west where polygamy is not common.
I haven't any bad opinion against her marriage and against her.I was just very suprised when I heard about this marriage.This is her right to marry and be the 4th wife of a man.As for sheikha Hind,I respect her and I am conscious that if her husband married again,it was certainly because she accepted that and gave her permission.
Sorry to talk again of this subject in this thread,I just wanted to make it clear that my reaction wasn't a judgement of value

We've devoted more than a page to this discussion.
It's time we moved on to Princess Haya's current events.

Humera
Dubai Moderator

Jordan; I've heard she called mazaj fm (radio) today, did you hear it?

yes on thursday she talked to the radio at 8 am i lestin to her when i went to my job

Haya Bint Al Hussein opens Planetarium in Children's City

WAM

Thank´s Jordan and Lilo. I don´t like her dress.

No, I don´t think she is pregnant. I saw her on TV the other day, she looked slim.

Official Draw Determines The Destiny Of 40 Rugby World Cup Sevens Teams
Meanwhile, the women’s draw, which was conducted by HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, saw one of the title favourites, England, being pooled together with Japan, Russia and USA while other strong contenders, Australia, will come up against Netherlands, France and China in Pool A. There will be an interesting clash of the southern hemisphere nations in Pool D where New Zealand have been grouped together with South Africa, Italy and Uganda.

In her welcoming remarks, HRH Princess Haya conveyed the best wishes of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum to the participating teams in the Rugby World Cup Sevens. On her part, Princess Haya thanked those involved for bringing the tournament to Dubai saying the Rugby World Cup Sevens: “adds another piece of the wonderful mosaic of sport that is part of Sheikh Mohammed’s vision, a vision that continues to be strong and solid.” HRH added that sport in general is not about winning or losing, but for a nation, it is about taking part in the wider social aspects as well as renewing old friendships and making new ones... Full Article ** Picture

Thank´s Dazzling. Haya is beautiful today.

I loved what she's wearing today, she so simple

thank you for the photos girls:flowers:
PHaya looks great today,nice to see her again,i loved the photo with Maxima.

Meydan signs up for FEI Nations Cup

...President of the FEI, HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein said: “‘Meydan’ itself is an Arabic word, which translated literally in English to mean, ‘the arena’, in Arabic, a meeting place where people come to discuss, compete and achieve. An environment that encourages competition and co-operation to live side by side in harmony. A habitat created to promote excellence and fair play in sport, commerce, life and much more. The match is perfect for everything that we collectively aim to achieve.”... - Full Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom