Princess Haya current events 4: November 2008 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Dazzling I like her hairstyle.

Princess Haya has been tranformed into a very beautiful sophisticated woman. She has always been beautiful- don't get me wrong- but I prefer her now in her 30's. She looks fantastic with curly hair! Her make-up is very nice, too!

I really like Princess Haya's hairstyle. She looks beautiful, especially when she smiles.;)

really loved her thoub , nice colors

Arab Health Congress grows to keep pace with GCC’s health needs

...This year’s keynote speaker, Princess Haya bint Al Hussein, the wife of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid, Vice President of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai,
will address the conference on Thursday....
Article

Last edited:
Princess Haya urges medical community to invest in prevention

Jan 28, 2010 - 08:37 -

Dubai, 28 Jan 2010 (WAM) - Her Royal Highness Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, wife of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Dubai, today urged the medical community to invest in prevention in a keynote speech at Leaders in Healthcare, the flagship gathering at the Arab Health Exhibition and Congress...

Article ** Picture

:previous: Haya has been doing a lot lately. Does she ever find time for herself? :rolleyes: Again, she looks stunning. Her jacket is so beautiful!

Thanks for sharing Dazz!!:flowers:

so she is back in Dubai , not spending too much time in Jordan :(

P Haya is looking very good & her make up is just perfect! Nice to see her :)) Thnx to you guys for all those lovely pictures.

yes its nice to see PHaya doing things quit often she looks great here her outfit is lovely i only dislike the hair colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom