The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 02:11 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Delight View Post
Princess Haya attends "Message from the Past" at Dubai Center for Special Needs
Article
Picture:
http://img24.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sddatellite.jpg
WAM

Old 03-19-2009, 02:16 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post
Haya looks very nice tonight, its not that hard to look as good as she does today since she doesnt have to do with everyday. Its nice seeing Haya attending and supporting the disabled.

Old 03-20-2009, 01:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

100 Schoolchildren Vie For Talent Awards

Khaleej Times Online - 100 Schoolchildren Vie For Talent Awards
</SPAN>
Old 03-21-2009, 06:48 AM
Aristocracy

I read often on this site about events being organized under the patronage of .....Princess Haya (or another prince/princess). Maybe it is off topic in this thread but what exactly does this mean, what is the involvement of Princess Haya? Is she organising or paying for it or is present at the event?
Old 03-22-2009, 02:03 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Princess Haya attends closing ceremony of SMCCU Festival

...Princess Haya also urged SMCCU to intensify efforts to help young talented girls to contribute to the social and cultural progress of the UAE. She commended the Festival's events, particularly the competitions, which had witnessed great enthusiasm and competitive spirit amongst the contestants, reflecting the increasing awareness of cultural understanding among girls in the country... - Full Article and Picture
Old 03-25-2009, 12:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Haya meets with Sierra Leone Registrar of the Special Court
Article
Old 03-25-2009, 08:41 PM
Nobility

WAM
Pictures from March 24

http://www.wam.org.ae/servlet/Satell...-TeaserSummary

http://www.wam.org.ae/servlet/Satell...-TeaserSummary
Old 03-25-2009, 08:44 PM
Nobility

I LOVE her dresses!
Old 03-26-2009, 02:01 AM
Commoner

Hi, Turkish delight, i am new to the forum but i have been visiting the forum since last year. I live in Dubai
I love her dress too! I have noticed of late that Hamdan has not been putting personal pictures in his website, it makes it so hard to see him this days
And Dubai is a liitle affected with this recession mania, i heard that the Maktoums are really worried.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:33 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamdan_mylove View Post
Hi, Turkish delight, i am new to the forum but i have been visiting the forum since last year. I live in Dubai
I love her dress too! I have noticed of late that Hamdan has not been putting personal pictures in his website, it makes it so hard to see him this days
And Dubai is a liitle affected with this recession mania, i heard that the Maktoums are really worried.
Welcome to the forum !!

and we ALL are worried with this crisis, no imagine the incredible preasure on this guys who are sort of leaders of their country
Old 03-27-2009, 06:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

intersting iformations guys,i didn't know,can someine explain more??
Old 04-01-2009, 06:11 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
No Haya does not buy her clothes "off the rack". Often she wears designer, eg Valentino, even altered to her liking. The problem is that most of these "catwalk" clothes look good on models but not on Haya. Given she's got unlimited money access (I would assume so when getting married to one of the richest people in the world) she should employ an advisor who is not only able to buy off designer but also to buy off designer suitable for Haya's figure.
Duke of Marmalade - I totally agree with you. Haya or her stylist needs to look at the clothes she is wearing and adapt them with the designer's help to her figure. This is a service that designers or their staff provide to richer clients. Haya can afford to pay for a stylist to help her. I don't agree that these clothes are ready to wear.
Old 04-11-2009, 02:38 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Haya Awards for Special Education honours winners
Article
Old 04-11-2009, 04:42 PM
Gentry

On re-reading her current event thread there are about 4 press releases for this award pre award: one for the announcement of the award, one for the logo, one for a meeting and now this to say she will go to an award ceremony tomorrow?

In my view these releases are a bit over the top particularly as several Al Nayhans and Maktoums already offer awards for education including her husband and his other "official" wife!
Old 04-11-2009, 05:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
On re-reading her current event thread there are about 4 press releases for this award pre award: one for the announcement of the award, one for the logo, one for a meeting and now this to say she will go to an award ceremony tomorrow?

In my view these releases are a bit over the top particularly as several Al Nayhans and Maktoums already offer awards for education including her husband and his other "official" wife!
This is Pricess Haya's award, not his other wife's.
Old 04-13-2009, 04:45 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Princess Haya Honours the Winners of Special Education Award
http://www.wam.org.ae/servlet/Satellite?c=WamLocEnews&cid=1238851091499&p=1135099400124&pagename=WAM%2FWamLocEnews%2FW-T-LEN-FullNews
Pic
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: satellitef.jpg
Old 04-13-2009, 06:49 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein honours 19 student runners from Dubai Marathon 10k race at KHDA sponsored ceremony

...HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, wife of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, yesterday honored 19 Emirati students from Zabeel and Al Raya Schools, during a ceremony organised by Dubai School Agency (DSA) which is under Dubai’s Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA). These students had participated ... - Article
Old 04-13-2009, 11:52 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Pics from wam yesterday event and today:
ImageShack® - Gallery
Old 04-20-2009, 04:29 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Sheikh Mohammed appoints Princess Haya Chairwoman of INDEMAJ

Following a decree issued on March 5th, 2009 by Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE and Ruler of Dubai His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, appointing HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein as chairperson of INDEMAJ, Princess Haya today chaired the first meeting of the board... - Article
Old 04-20-2009, 05:49 AM
Commoner

Political wife , it seems like he wants her to be more active than Sheikha Hind

Tags
princess haya