The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 05:10 PM
Courtier

Princess Haya looks beautiful in her pink and white dresses.

Old 02-17-2009, 05:49 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
she looks relaxed. is it the same pink dress as yesterday?
It seems to me that it's the same dress cut but another colour. If I'm not wrong she has another blue one. One cut - different colours.
It's gorgeous anyway.

Old 02-19-2009, 10:15 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
she looks relaxed. is it the same pink dress as yesterday?
No is different.

I like she wear traditional clothes.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:10 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Princess Haya honours DEWA - Article and Picture
Old 02-19-2009, 01:23 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

what a lovely dress,Haya looks absolutely beautiful thanks for posting dazzling
Old 02-19-2009, 05:57 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Thanks Dazzling. I like her new dress.
Old 02-20-2009, 09:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Princess Haya honours DEWA - Article and Picture
Thanks dazzling,and More Pix
دار الخليــــج-أخبار الدار-تكريم هيئة كهرباء ومياه دبي
Al Ittihad هيا بنت ال*سين تفتت* فعاليات قرية ملتقى العائلة - جريدة الات*اد
Old 02-20-2009, 01:25 PM
Heir Apparent

she look beautiful in the pic you post jordan,I like her hair.
Old 02-21-2009, 11:21 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Princess Haya Joins 500 Participants to Raise Awareness on Arthritis
Article ** Picture(WAM)
Old 02-21-2009, 05:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Haya Joins Arthritis Walkathon
More pix
Gulfnews: Hundreds join Haya in arthritis march
Khaleej Times Online - Princess Haya Joins Arthritis Walkathon

Princess Haya backs arthritis awareness drive

Trade Arabia - Middle East business information | Trade news portal

Princess Haya and Venus Williams
21 February 2009... at the end of the final match between Venus Williams of the U.S. and Virginie Razzano of France at the WTA Dubai Tennis Championships.

princess haya - News, photos, topics, and quotes - Daylife
Venus Williams wins final in Dubai; speaks of Peer
Old 02-22-2009, 05:34 AM
Serene Highness

It's certainly a surprise to see Princess Haya at the WTA Dubai Championships. I believe this is the first time she's attended it. I've been following the tournament through the years and only the sheikhs were usually present.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:03 AM
Heir Presumptive

very nice pictures, thanks all. she looks cute . i think she is very active those days.
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 02-22-2009, 01:35 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhapsodyBrat View Post
It's certainly a surprise to see Princess Haya at the WTA Dubai Championships. I believe this is the first time she's attended it. I've been following the tournament through the years and only the sheikhs were usually present.
I think it's a PR thing because of the Israeli girl that was forbidden to attend.
And suddenly Haya is showing up at the tournament to show off. She is even posing with a black, American girl, to show the western media UAE doesn't judge people on their gender, nationality or colour. Yeah right!
Old 02-22-2009, 05:12 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

More pics:
Getty Images - Venus Williams of the US (L) holds her t

I think the dress is old.
Old 02-23-2009, 03:17 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettina View Post
I think it's a PR thing because of the Israeli girl that was forbidden to attend.
And suddenly Haya is showing up at the tournament to show off. She is even posing with a black, American girl, to show the western media UAE doesn't judge people on their gender, nationality or colour. Yeah right!
Haya is posing with the winner who apparently is darked skin. No matter about who the winner was, light or dark skin, Haya wouldve had to pose with them

Haya showing up is just like Haya showing up at any other event. If she didnt attened last year doesnt mean there would be a reason for attending this year. If its to prove to western media, she has proved more then enough over the years standing along with her husband, Sheikh Mohammed.

She wasnt given a visa for political reasons which most of the Gulf countries have the same reason which the forum doesnt allow us to go into politics.

Just to clear something up, UAE's arent raciest in any way. FYI, the UAE isnt just made up of white's but also dark people who just have equall rights as anyone else.
Old 02-23-2009, 09:04 AM
Administrator in Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettina View Post
She is even posing with a black, American girl...
Oh please. She's just presented the trophy to Venus Williams. This happens at tennis tournaments, believe it or not, and it's hardly a propaganda coup.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:16 AM
Heir Apparent

Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, stands next to Venus Williams of USA holding a trophy after winning the match against Virgine Razzano of France during their final match at WTA Barclays Dubai Tennis Championships 2009 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates on 21 February 2009. Williams won 6-4,6-2.

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Old 02-23-2009, 11:32 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

gosh!!!! until i saw the full body pic i honestly thought that venus stood on a podium!!! ok venus is kind of a tank but haya must be incredibly tiny and it shows when she's not around her husband or the arab community (who are usually rather tiny in comparison).
Old 02-23-2009, 02:17 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren View Post
Oh please. She's just presented the trophy to Venus Williams. This happens at tennis tournaments, believe it or not, and it's hardly a propaganda coup.
Oh please, Haya has never shown the least interest in tennis or anything other then horse-racing.

Tags
princess haya