Princess Haya current events 4: November 2008 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched her on dubai tv .... she looks great & veeeeeeeeeeery happy

I just wanted to thank all of you who bring such great posts about Princess Haya. I have such admiration for her. I have especially, and belatedly, enjoyed the Kentucky piece.

Princess Haya to Chair the UAE Nursing and Midwifery Council

Article -- Photo

Princes Haya approves logo for Special Education Award

Article -- Photo

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the 1st time she speaks about P.Muna

Very nice interview. She's been very sincere.
I am a bit surprised when she says that Princess Muna was like a mother for her. I thought she'd been raised up by Queen Noor but I think since her father 's death the relationship with Queen Noor has faded although she still has strong feelings for her siblings.

Oh! .... this is the first time i know that King hussein was not divorced from Princess Muna when he married queen Alia .

Yes I always read KH was divorce of Muna. :ermm:

same here Salma,I didn't know that King hussein was not divorced from Princess Muna when he married queen Alia,that surprising news:ermm:

same here Salma,I didn't know that King hussein was not divorced from Princess Muna when he married queen Alia,that surprising news:ermm:

If it's true the polygamous experiment was clearly not a succes since Muna and Hussein did split up :flowers:. So it is still not clear to me why Haya brings it up.

If it's true the polygamous experiment was clearly not a succes since Muna and Hussein did split up :flowers:. So it is still not clear to me why Haya brings it up.
or maybe they already split but their divorce was not official??
for Haya brings it up I think she try to give justification about her own marriage to journalsit in interview maybe??

I am a bit surprised when she says that Princess Muna was like a mother for her. I thought she'd been raised up by Queen Noor but I think since her father 's death the relationship with Queen Noor has faded although she still has strong feelings for her siblings.

I was surprised too, since Queen Noor tried to be a stepmother to her as much as possible, as she said in her book.
There's been rumors that Queen Noor does not get along with her stepchildren. Is this true? What could be wrong with her?

It is not the first time I heard that QNoor does not (and never did) get along with her stepchildren and that PMuna was much more a mother for Queen Alia's children than her. Even their aunt Princess Sarvath was more like a mother to them than Noor. Not everything that Queen Noor said in her book is the absolute truth.

KHussein and PMuna were very close till his death. Their relationship became later on - at least - a real intimate friendship.

Great interview .... i loved the pics ... she is beautiful ...thank you Fatisse taleb .:flowers::)
Oh! .... this is the first time i know that King hussein was not divorced from Princess Muna when he married queen Alia .

You welcome reeda200 :flowers::wub:.
me too, i didn't know that king Hussein was with Princess Muna when he married queen Alia.
I was surprised when i read it... I think that it is the first time she speaks about her marriage frankly...in my opinion Princess Haya wants to explain why she married sheikh....but i don't agree with her... first the difference of age between her and sheikh mo is not the same between her mom and her dad when they married. And after that, it was a real shock for all the uae people and especially for Sheikha Hind and her family, i read an article written by an arabic journalist who said that sheikha was shocked and her daughters too because of the strange marriage of the young princess with their dad, and he said too that Haya lived in Dubai one year before their marriage became official and she met sheikha Hind personally i'm not sure if it's true or not :cool::cool:

or maybe they already split but their divorce was not official??
for Haya brings it up I think she try to give justification about her own marriage to journalsit in interview maybe??

I totally agree with you shrifia
Her comment sounds like a justificatioN of her polygamous marriage

But for Sheikha Hind this was not the first time that her husband was marrying another and much younger woman! She already knew that her husband is polygamous. And he is certainly not the only ruler of a Gulf state to have several wives. I have my doubts concerning that "shock".

Yes, i understand what do you mean but There is a big difference between an official marriage and an unofficial marriage and also P Haya was not only young, she is from a royal hashemite family, beautiful and well educated....she's not comparable to the other wives of sheikh Mo.
and it was a shock for the uae people cause mo was the first ruler who marry officially a princess from other arab country...
the last news about the fact that Sheikha Hind knew Haya before the marriage i said i'm not sure of it...:flowers::flowers:

I totally agree with you shrifia
Her comment sounds like a justificatioN of her polygamous marriage

Haya does not have to justify her marriage to anyone. :ermm: She has married according to the law of her country, her husbands country & the laws of her religion. Her husband has the means to keep both Haya & Hind in the style to which they are accustomed. It is not the business of anyone but Mo, Haya & Hind.

It really annoys me that some people will judge the actions of one culture against their own Western morals. :ermm:

I still do not see Sheikha Hind that shocked, but I concede that it must be hard for her to share her husband henceforth with another official wife who additionally has a higher rank and is his first "public" wife. I have heard that many people in UAE were shocked about the marriage. That is why I want to ask you who is a citizen of the UAE: Is an UAE sheikh or emir expected to marry only (officially) one of his cousins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom