Princess Haya current events 4: November 2008 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanx for the pix guys...she looks absolutely stunning

Princess Haya is expected to be in Doha on March 21-22 for the The World Congress of Muslim Philanthropists
Source

Thanks for the update Dazz! When will the Dubai World Cup begin?

Thanks dear Xavi! :flowers: I'm looking forward to the DWC too and to more fabulous appearances from Haya. And generally there are so many upcoming events and birthdays. Last question: does anyone know if Ali will be in Dubai as well?

you mean for DWC? no he have not been there for it . last year P.raiyah attended the polo event before DWC :)

you mean for DWC? no he have not been there for it . last year P.raiyah attended the polo event before DWC :)

Princess Raiyah attended the Cartier Dubai Polo in 2008.:flowers:

i kno she isn't related to Queen Noor by blood, but sometimes she looks so much like her, almost to the point that she could be her daughter

Last edited by a moderator:
Haya has confirmed of attending the Third World Congress of Muslim Philanthropists
Source

Edit
Sorry about that, the link should work now.

Last edited:
i kno she isn't related to Queen Noor by blood, but sometimes she looks so much like her, almost to the point that she could be her daughter

I have always said that Princess Haya looks exactly like her mother, late Queen Alia, but in these pictures she looks like Queen Noor, maybe because of her hairstyle.

I have always said that Princess Haya looks exactly like her mother, late Queen Alia, but in these pictures she looks like Queen Noor, maybe because of her hairstyle.

i agree, she looks exactly like Queen Alia...but in a lot of her pix she looks so much like Queen Noor (if one didn't know who she was or how she was related to Queen Noor, it would be so easy to mistake her as Queen Noor's daughter)
*I wonder what her relationship is like now with Queen Noor?

Maybe it is because Princess Haya spent a lot of her years (from a very young age) with Queen Noor and there is someone who said we get to look like the persons around us.
I don't know if they are close, and I don't know if Queen Noor attended Princess Haya's wedding. What I heard is that Princess Haya was close to Princess Muna.

Last edited by a moderator:
A handout picture released by the press office of Princess Haya Bint al-Hussein of Jordan, shows her awarding fellow Princess Mona al-Hussein, the mother of Jordan's current King Abdullah II, an award for her contributions to the Jordanian Nursing Council (JNC) during the launching ceremony of the United Arab Emirates' Nursing & Midwifery Council in Dubai on March 22, 2010. Some 200 guests representing healthcare authorities and chief nursing officers from across the region attended the ceremony. Princess Haya, who is the wife of Emirati Vice President Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashed al-Maktoum, is King Abdullah II's half sister
Picture details

It's beautiful - thanks much Salma! :flowers: Another member once said the two princesses are very close. Can someone provide more info about their ralationship please?

Princess Haya inaugurates UAE Nursing and Midwifery Council

Mar 23, 2010 - 04:44 -

WAM Dubai, 23 March 2010 (WAM) - President of the UAE Nursing '&' Midwifery Council HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, wife of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, yesterday inaugurated the launch of the UAE Nursing '&' Midwifery Council at Dubai's Atlantis
WAM

Pic:
http://i42.tinypic.com/33jidj6.jpg

photos of PHaya and Muna are sweet indeed is lovely to the king mother in Dubai with her daughter in law.
what about that Congress in Quatar?

Great to be Princess Muna with Princess Haya in Dubai

photos of PHaya and Muna are sweet indeed is lovely to the king mother in Dubai with her daughter in law.
what about that Congress in Quatar?

Not sure what happened to that though a few articles confirmed she was going to participate.

it's great to see Princess Mona with Haya,I heard that they have very good relationship.

Thanks so much for providing this interview dear Veram! :flowers: The photos are priceless and most of them quite rare. A correction: Q.Alia died at the age of 26 and not 28.;)

You are welcome:). I agree, the pics are really great.

wow she looks stunning, i am waiting for the Dubai World Cup

i agree that she looks beautiful,when Dubai World Cup will start?
i am looking forward to see Haya in the event too.

Well, I can only quote you both, Xavi and ML: Wow, she looks stunning indeed! :flowers: Beautiful dress and colour on darlin' Haya!

ML, on March 27. Can't wait either!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom