Princess Haya current events 3: October 2007 - November 4, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WAFI stood up against hunger and poverty for the 'Stand Up & Speak Out' campaign

.....HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussain, UN Messenger of Peace and Chairperson of the International Humanitarian City, endorses and supports this initiative, and urged people to stand up and ... - article

Haya praises women's efforts

....Princess Haya was honoured by the Al Iktissad Wal Aamal Group along with .... - article

Last edited:
Princess Haya Receives Laura Bush

Princess Haya Bint AL Hussein, Wife of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE Ruler of Dubai, received US First Lady Laura Bush, on the very first visit by a US first Lady to the UAE.

Princes Haya and Mrs. Bush visited the - article

First Lady Laura Bush, flanked by Jordan's Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, right, waves during a breast cancer awareness conference
thanks for the pics dazzling.
I have to say that pregnancy suits Haya really well. She is glowing and her pregancy fashion is better than her usual dressing. This top is very pretty.

Laura Bush looks scary though :eek: her face seems somehow emotionless and frozen.

Last edited by a moderator:
The doctors don't advise women not to dye their hair during pregnancy. It's so old fashioned. Like: when you are pregnant you should have to sit at home and just eat.
Here in the UK they do, there have been numerous studies into it and the general consensus is that it can pose a risk to women.

However, it's OT, so I'm not going to post any further commeents on the subject.

His Highness Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, urged the international community yesterday to adhere to the Olympic value and join hands as one-team to ensure better future for the world.
Khaleej Times Online - 'Promote Olympic values for a better world'

Princess haya in laha magazine this week
http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/11-2007/371People02.pdf
she looks wonderful .....:):flowers:
http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/11-2007/371People05.pdf

http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/11-2007/371People02.pdf
http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/11-2007/371People05.pdf

:flowers:so glowing & happy! I hope she stays away from those outfits that makes her look in her 50s, it reminds me of QElizabeth waredrobe:D

His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum with Her Royal Highness Princess Haya . 28 Oct 2007

Rex Features

(search Haya)

Last edited:
i think pregnancy suit her she looks more and more beautiful and charming.

Princess Haya grants patronage to Al Fares equine trade fair

HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, wife of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of UAE Ruler of Dubai, has granted her patronage to the largest equine trade fair in Asia and Africa, Al Fares - Article

There's no date but this may be an interesting event to look forward to.

"Moroccan author Tahar Ben Jelloun was one of the six international artists felicitated for their roles in mentoring promising young talents from around the world as part of the 2006-2007 Rolex Mentor and Protégé Arts Initiative........

This 31-year-old programme will hold its 2008 global awards ceremony in Dubai under the patronage of Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, wife of HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai."
Trade Arabia - Middle East business information | Trade news portal

THE Qatar Diabetes Association (QDA), under the patronage of Princess Haya bint al-Hussein, wife of Sheikh Mohamed bin Rashid al-Maktoum, vice-president and prime minister of the UAE and ruler of Dubai, will host the 2008 Arab Children’s Health Congress from March 24-27.

The congress, a joint venture between Qatar and the UAE, will focus on obesity and nutrition, according to Wafaa Hilmi Ayesh, head of clinical nutrition and diabetics department, Rashid Hospital, Dubai.
Gulf Times – Qatar’s top-selling English daily newspaper - Qatar

I think The Horse of the Year takes of today where
``The Horse of the Year will then become a showcase for the best horses in the world, where the top European owners will come to buy their horses.

and it is expected that Princess Haya will also be there
We have 16 different disciplines here at the Horse of the Year and that's hugely attractive. ``The vice-president of the world governing is here this year and, in 09, we're expecting the president, Princess Haya of Dubai, to be here.
Full Article Here

she looks great.. i think she is giving her daughter all the attention that she needs .. Haya will make a great mother am sure of that :wub:

princess haya attended Celine Dion's concert in Dubai;)

are there any pictures? i would like to see Princess Haya

Well, no picture but an article

Diva’s vocals rocked 12, 000 fans at Four Seasons Dubai
...Royalty and celebrities adorned the VIP lounge in their haute-couture. Princess Haya was spotted with an entourage of girlfriends, ... - from ArabBusiness

Last edited:
Wasn't the princess pregnant? Has she given birth yet?

Polar supports mefit 2008 under the patronage of HRH Princess Haya
Haya Bint Al Hussein, Wife of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE, Ruler of Dubai, mefit 2008, will take place at The Aviation Club in Dubai to encourage people to introduce enjoyable exercise into their daily routines in 2008 for a long term, healthier lifestyle... - Article

wow she looks greart thanks :flowers:

It's great to see Haya out and about again! She looks lovely and it seems she's lost all her pregnancy weight too-lucky her!

I don't know which stylist and beauty team she is using but they are doing a good job. The hair and makeup in the pictures with Sheikh Mohammed are the best I ever seen on her.

Please note that members who have an axe to grind against Princess Haya and who make negative speculative inferences will have those posts removed.

Warren
UAE moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom