The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 06:13 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Thank you Jordan for the information. I would like to see a full length picture of the dress. Also seemed she gave a speech which would be interesting to get a hold of.

Old 09-28-2008, 05:07 AM
Heir Presumptive

BrunoPress

Old 09-28-2008, 06:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

thisone in ramadan 2\9\2008
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

I can't translate it

Bildnummer: 03914946 Datum: 16.08.2008 Copyright: imago/Rau Prinzessin Haya Bint Al Hussein von Jordanien (IOC Mitglied und Präsidentin Weltreiterveband FEI) während einer Pressekonferenz der Olympischen Spiele 2008; Vdig, hoch, Funktionär, Adel, People, Aufmacher, Olympische Spiele 2008, Sommerspiele, Peking, Reiten, Reitsport, Pressekonferenz, Pressetermin, Hongkong, Hong Kong Pferdesport OS Sommer Damen Einzel Porträt Randmotiv Werbemotiv Personen Image number 03914946 date 16 08 2008 Copyright imago Tough Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein from Jordan IOC Member and President Fei during a Press conference the Olympic Games 2008 Vdig vertical Functionary Adel Celebrities Highlight Olympic Games 2008 Summer Games Beijing riding Horse riding Press conference Press call Hong Kong Hong Kong Equestrian sports OS Summer women Singles Portrait Rand motive Highlight Human Beings
Old 10-13-2008, 04:25 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

I have moved all posts from Luciano Pavaotti Memorial Concert to the Pavarotti Memorial Concert: October 12, 2008 since it was attended by not only Princess Haya but by many members of the Jordanian Royal family.

Thank you
Old 10-18-2008, 08:22 PM
Gentry

Princess Haya was on hand at Newmarket today to see her horse, New Approach, win the Group I Emirates Airline Champion Stakes in what was his last race.

Picture: http://www.racingpost.co.uk/images/g...roach_lead.jpg
Old 10-19-2008, 02:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrashad View Post
Princess Haya was on hand at Newmarket today to see her horse, New Approach, win the Group I Emirates Airline Champion Stakes in what was his last race.

Picture: http://www.racingpost.co.uk/images/g...roach_lead.jpg

Mor Pix:
http://library.racingfotos.com/advse...tureid=7794918
Old 10-20-2008, 07:58 AM
Heir Presumptive

what's she wearing ? i thought it was trainig suit or sth related to horses?!
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 10-20-2008, 09:20 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
what's she wearing ? i thought it was trainig suit or sth related to horses?!
No, not related to horses - that's Haya's outfit for the races, a frumpy and highly unflattering pantsuit. Eek! How matronly can it get!
Old 10-20-2008, 03:03 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Horrible suit,i think we should select it in most horrible's thread.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:19 PM
Courtier

Princess Haya on page 1 & 2
http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/10-2008/422People02.pdf

It was too good to be true...
Old 10-23-2008, 06:28 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joumana View Post
Isn't it weird how fat her legs are?
i kno thats mean!
but she really is a pretty woman, I hope she is as happy as she semms
Old 10-23-2008, 07:17 PM
Aristocracy

who knows if she is happy or not. i have noticed at the last 2 public events she has attended she is not wearing her wedding ring. also, she and mo have not been pictured together in awhile. he didn't even show up for the olympics. this was her shining moment. after all, sheikh mo bought her that position, and he definetly wants the olympics to come to dubai; so i thought he would be there to smooze everyone.(even missed his daughter's performance). seems like they are going separate ways right now.
Old 10-24-2008, 03:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

Why the assumption that her husband bought her position? She was no less qualified than any of the other candidates.
Old 10-24-2008, 05:58 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevinnan View Post
Why the assumption that her husband bought her position? She was no less qualified than any of the other candidates.
It's not so much about qualification but about the $$$ that Haya brought into an organisation that is notoriously short of money. Prior to her election she lined out in a manifesto what investments exactly would be made - and I seriously doubt it was her own money she was talking about. The ultimate plan is to get the Olympic Games to Dubai in 2020 and Haya's FEI position is certainly part of it.

Mo & Haya have been spotted publicly at the Keeneland horse auctions in September for the last time. Haya's presence in Dubai is declining more and more. She used to attend a lot of events in the beginning but obviously wasn't accepted as "First Lady" as much as she had hoped. Apart from attending some major horse events abroad Mo & Haya haven't been seen together in ages, can't recall any event in Dubai in the past months. But, on the other hand, we must not forget that this is not a "normal" marriage as there are multiple wives and lots of children involved.
Old 10-24-2008, 09:02 AM
Administrator in Memoriam

Following Duke of Marmalade's factual post we'll leave speculation about the state of the marriage to the province of the gossips.

thanks,
Warren
Dubai moderator
Old 11-03-2008, 12:32 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

P.Haya receives a book on her humitarian work from Rashed center in Dubai Oct 29, 2008

Picture
Old 11-03-2008, 12:44 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Its nice to see princess haya working again .... thank you dazz ..
Old 11-03-2008, 01:22 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week team Member

She repeats thoub, I don´t like it. Thank´s Dazzling for pic.
Old 11-03-2008, 02:48 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post
She repeats thoub, I don´t like it. Thank´s Dazzling for pic.
Me too salma its terrible....
Old 11-04-2008, 12:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Haya Inaugurates the Sharif Eye Centre (SEC) at Dubai Health Care City
WAM article

http://www.wam.org.ae/servlet/Satell...-TeaserSummary photo