Princess Haya current events 3: October 2007 - November 4, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Jordan for the information. I would like to see a full length picture of the dress. Also seemed she gave a speech which would be interesting to get a hold of.

thisone in ramadan 2\9\2008
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

I can't translate it

Bildnummer: 03914946 Datum: 16.08.2008 Copyright: imago/Rau Prinzessin Haya Bint Al Hussein von Jordanien (IOC Mitglied und Präsidentin Weltreiterveband FEI) während einer Pressekonferenz der Olympischen Spiele 2008; Vdig, hoch, Funktionär, Adel, People, Aufmacher, Olympische Spiele 2008, Sommerspiele, Peking, Reiten, Reitsport, Pressekonferenz, Pressetermin, Hongkong, Hong Kong Pferdesport OS Sommer Damen Einzel Porträt Randmotiv Werbemotiv Personen Image number 03914946 date 16 08 2008 Copyright imago Tough Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein from Jordan IOC Member and President Fei during a Press conference the Olympic Games 2008 Vdig vertical Functionary Adel Celebrities Highlight Olympic Games 2008 Summer Games Beijing riding Horse riding Press conference Press call Hong Kong Hong Kong Equestrian sports OS Summer women Singles Portrait Rand motive Highlight Human Beings

I have moved all posts from Luciano Pavaotti Memorial Concert to the Pavarotti Memorial Concert: October 12, 2008 since it was attended by not only Princess Haya but by many members of the Jordanian Royal family.

Thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
what's she wearing ? i thought it was trainig suit or sth related to horses?!

what's she wearing ? i thought it was trainig suit or sth related to horses?!

No, not related to horses - that's Haya's outfit for the races, a frumpy and highly unflattering pantsuit. Eek! How matronly can it get!

who knows if she is happy or not. i have noticed at the last 2 public events she has attended she is not wearing her wedding ring. also, she and mo have not been pictured together in awhile. he didn't even show up for the olympics. this was her shining moment. after all, sheikh mo bought her that position, and he definetly wants the olympics to come to dubai; so i thought he would be there to smooze everyone.(even missed his daughter's performance). seems like they are going separate ways right now.

Why the assumption that her husband bought her position? She was no less qualified than any of the other candidates.

Why the assumption that her husband bought her position? She was no less qualified than any of the other candidates.

It's not so much about qualification but about the $$$ that Haya brought into an organisation that is notoriously short of money. Prior to her election she lined out in a manifesto what investments exactly would be made - and I seriously doubt it was her own money she was talking about. The ultimate plan is to get the Olympic Games to Dubai in 2020 and Haya's FEI position is certainly part of it.

Mo & Haya have been spotted publicly at the Keeneland horse auctions in September for the last time. Haya's presence in Dubai is declining more and more. She used to attend a lot of events in the beginning but obviously wasn't accepted as "First Lady" as much as she had hoped. Apart from attending some major horse events abroad Mo & Haya haven't been seen together in ages, can't recall any event in Dubai in the past months. But, on the other hand, we must not forget that this is not a "normal" marriage as there are multiple wives and lots of children involved.

Following Duke of Marmalade's factual post we'll leave speculation about the state of the marriage to the province of the gossips.

thanks,
Warren
Dubai moderator

P.Haya receives a book on her humitarian work from Rashed center in Dubai Oct 29, 2008

Picture

Its nice to see princess haya working again .... thank you dazz ..:):flowers::)

She repeats thoub, I don´t like it. Thank´s Dazzling for pic.

top looks cute, but pants are too tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom