Princess Haya current events 2: February-October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great hair and make-up, she's toned it down a little. The outfit does nothing for her figure and makes her seem very chunky.

Duke of Marmalade said:
She looks good, better than usual. Mo could have shown up himself for such an occasion or is there still trouble with the child jockey lawsuit? That would be a good excuse to stay at home ;)

Wel It's nice when your partner do something for you. Things that are not so importante.I don't like the earrings. Look what she holds in her hand!

how old is haya? she is very pretty. i visited this form (of the royal family of dubai)yesterday and i saw some pictures of rashid and hamdan. they are just wow! then i realised something. last summer, when i was in st.tropez, there was a huge boat called my lady haya. there was a guy who looked like rasihd or hamdan, when he and some other people waited untill they got picked up by their tender. do you think it is possible that those people really were members of the royal family?

greets

HRH princess Haya on magazine covers

Princess haya on laha magazine cover last week
مجلة لها

Last edited:
Lovely pics of Princess Haya.:flowers:
I would like to read the interview. Do you know if there is an English version?
Thanks in advance.:flowers:

Last edited:
Not loving the serious looking pic! She looks so much nicer when she's smiling.

HRH Princess Haya bint Al-Hussein of the United Arab Emirates, shakes hands with the International Olympic Committee (IOC) president Jacques Rogge, after swearing in as new member of the organization, during the last day of the 119th IOC Session in Guatemala City, on July 7th, 2007. AFP PHOTO/ORLANDO SIERRA

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Last edited:
i am increasingly disappointed with princess haya's appearance. there is something to be said about one being an original and being true to yourself. there is, however, a time and place for everything. i was taken aback by the removal of her shoes in the winner's circle at ascot.:eek: i am sure that this was a first. such a shame that haya had to be the one to do it. the above pic shows her shaking someone's hand and pulling back her hair with the other.:rolleyes: she needs a serious course in protocol or just simple manners. when in rome, do as the romans. she is a cute girl, but she needs better handlers of inform her prior to each engagement.

i am increasingly disappointed with princess haya's appearance. there is something to be said about one being an original and being true to yourself. there is, however, a time and place for everything. i was taken aback by the removal of her shoes in the winner's circle at ascot.:eek: i am sure that this was a first. such a shame that haya had to be the one to do it. the above pic shows her shaking someone's hand and pulling back her hair with the other.:rolleyes: she needs a serious course in protocol or just simple manners. when in rome, do as the romans. she is a cute girl, but she needs better handlers of inform her prior to each engagement.

She's the sad evidence that you simply can't buy style or manners. She's a Royal Highness after all, grew up in a ruling royal house. And you are right, her behaviour doesn't belong to the being-yourself-or-a-character department, it's just tasteless and embarrassing. With her husband's money she could afford the best stylists or advisers in terms of how to show up where and how to behave when meeting who. But if you have a closer look at environment - eg her husband - her behaviour is perfectly understandable as it is on the same level. When taking her shoes off in the Royal Enclosure her appearance suited perfectly her husbands' who stood there like a cowboy with the hands in his pockets. It's no miracle they are referred to as THE RICH AND THE TASTELESS :w00t:

Jordanian Princess Haya Bint al-Hussein, wife of the ruler of Dubai, is congratulated by FIFA president Joseph Blatter, after she was elected as new member of the International Olympic Committee (IOC), during the last day of the organisation's 119th session in Guatemala City, 07 July 2007. AFP PHOTO/BALKIS PRESS/AMMAR ABD RABBO

ANP Beeldbank

Jordanian Princess Haya Bint al-Hussein (L), wife of the ruler of Dubai, is congratulated by Moroccan athlete and IOC member Nawal El Moutawakel (R), after she was elected as new member of the International Olympic Committee (IOC), during the last day of the organisation's 119th session in Guatemala City, 07 July 2007. AFP PHOTO/BALKIS PRESS/AMMAR ABD RABBO

ANP Beeldbank

Princess Haya and Zara Phillips at Glorious Goodwood yesterday : photo

she looks stunning. the pregnancy looks great on her. such great news.
really, i'm very happy for her and hope everything goes well.
congratulations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom