Princess Haya current events 2: February-October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arab congress highlights children’s health issues
By a staff reporter

6 March 2007

DUBAI — The second Arab Children Health Congress kicked off yesterday at the Dubai Community Theatre and Arts Centre.
The conference provides children suffering from diabetes with an opportunity to speak about their illness and allowing them to engage in conversation with healthcare professionals from around the world.
The opening ceremony was attended by Princess Haya bint Al Hussein, wife of His Highness Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, Qadhi Murooshid, Director General of the Department of Health and Medical Services (Dohms), and Rashid Saeed among other dignitaries...
Khaleej Times Online - Arab congress highlights children’s health issues=

Pictures

From Al Bayan
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/desertrosemrk/Satellite345tyhj.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/desertrosemrk/Satellite4567yujk.jpg

Last edited:
desertrosemrk said:
6 March 2007. DUBAI — The second Arab Children Health Congress kicked off yesterday at the Dubai Community Theatre and Arts Centre.
I was there and met here, she i a very humble and friendly person. God Bless her.:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, Haya is very busy with her royal duty lately. She looks good.

Princess Haya visits Education Ministry
By a staff reporter

8 March 2007
DUBAI — Princess Haya bint Al Hussein, wife of His Highness Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, visited the office of the Ministry of Education.
Link

niki said:
With all the money her husband has she really should not look this frumpy! I'm saying go out and look like a super model or like queen rania, but please get a little more taste. And I love Haya--so I say this from the heart.

I don't agree with you , I think she is so natural and down to earth. i know and read how much haya is a kind and helps jordan alot ,clothing is not every thing.

<removed irrelevant comment> Humera

She looks very happy and that's the most important.

pRincess Haya looks beautiful and very happy.

azrayy said:
New pictures of Princess Haya doesnt she look amazing???
amazing is the least word that you can say about her... i mean she was raised without a mother but instead of feeling sorry she is trying to make orphens more happy

i really love her soo much :wub:

azrayy said:
New pictures of Princess Haya doesnt she look amazing???
Great photos, she looks lovely! I wish there were some better photos of her outfit, it looks like a bit like a Matthew Williamson dress.

Little_star said:
Great photos, she looks lovely! I wish there were some better photos of her outfit, it looks like a bit like a Matthew Williamson dress.

yes i would like to see more coz i loved her dress :)

Last edited:
she looks beatiful ... I loved her hair and dress

UAE for more strategic partnerships in humanitarian action: RCS President.

Apr 1, 2007 - 04:03 -
Dubai, Apr. 1st, 2007 (WAM)--- The UAE has a keen interest in humanitarian issues for the consolidation of cooperation, peace and love among all peoples. Its infrastructure is suitable for the transport, supply, storage and logistical support and its strategic location facilitates the delivery of humanitarian aid to those who need it throughout the world, said Sheikh Hamdan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, UAE Deputy Prime Minister and President of UAE Red Crescent Society (RCS).

He stressed that the UAE is developing humanitarian action to meet the increasing needs of the victims of conflicts and disasters worldwide...

...The conference and exhibition were inaugurated today by HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussain, Wife of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE -President and Prime Minister, and Ruler of Dubai at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre where Jean-Marie Fakhouri, Deputy Special Representative to the Secretary General and Humanitarian/Reconstruction Coordinator for Iraq addressed his keynote speech during the inauguration of the conference.

link

picture

Princess Haya visits DIHAD 2007 Exhibition

Apr 4, 2007 - 05:56 -
Dubai, Apr. 3rd, 2007 (WAM)--- HRH Haya bint Al Hussain, Wife of H.H Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai toured today the fourth edition of Dubai International Humanitarian Aid & Development Conference & Exhibition- DIHAD 2007- which was launched on 1st April.

Princess Haya visited the stands of participating humanitarian agencies and companies. She was briefed on the relief and emergency operations being carried out throughout the world...
link

photo

azrayy said:
Princess Haya visits DIHAD 2007 Exhibition: photo
She looks so simple , she is a great person.

jordan said:
last news about Princess Haya:flowers:
I loved her red in picture 1:) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom