Princess Haya current events 2: February-October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Little star, how do you find the article? I clicked the link, but I only saw a mentioning of the article, and not the actual article.

sommone said:
Little star, how do you find the article? I clicked the link, but I only saw a mentioning of the article, and not the actual article.

it may be one of those articles that are published in the magazine only but not on the website (as magazines don't post all their content online). we'd have to get this week's issue of Hello to read it, i guess. :D too bad :eek:

sommone said:

I think you have to buy the magazine. Unless you were to subsrice online maybe. If I get the chance to buy the magazine I'll try and summarise the article.

there exists a very big yacht called "my lady haya" (seen in the gulf of st. tropez)
it is haya's husband's yacht ?

Jordan's Prince Ali (R) and his sister Princess Haya cheer their national soccer team during their Asian Cup qualifying soccer match against the United Arab Emirates in Amman August 16, 2006. REUTERS/Ali Jarekji (JORDAN) from reuters via yahoo news

2.jpg

I really respect Princess Haya,she respects the places she goes to, she didn't wear a designer outfit while visiting the elderly,but she wore a thoub and coverd her hair,if it was sm1 else she probably would have wore a different outfit every visit she made,she can of she wants to,shes beautiful, she has money and her hubby has $$ ,I guess she wears what she thinks is appropriate not what people may think is nice...

although haya did not wear a designer outfit to this particular funtion, she usually wears valentino. she appears to be a big fan of his. if you look back at his shows, you can find the dresses. they are usually valued at $5-6,ooo. i agree with your statement that she wears what she thinks is appropriate not what people may think is nice. she is usually not dressed appropriately for someone in her position. tight jeans and low cut blouses just do not cut it for me.

miss b said:
she is usually not dressed appropriately for someone in her position. tight jeans and low cut blouses just do not cut it for me.

I'm confused? Haya wearing low cut blouses and tight jeans? I haven't seen her wearing these items.:unsure:

Last edited:
Haya is being reffered to wife, it is not her title

Haya holds Iftar party for orphans
By a staff reporter

21 October 2006

DUBAI — Princess Haya bint Al Hussein, wife of His Highness Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of UAE and Ruler of Dubai, hosted ..

Full article

Last edited:
After all these discuccions I have a question: did Haya ever will be a mother?

Last edited:
princess haya and sheikh mo have no children.

hi girls!!!

miss b said:
princess haya and sheikh mo have no children.

Hello!!! I've been following the discussion about HHSheikMohammed and HRHPrincessHaya. This is sooo interesting!!!! My sister rode for the Canadian Endurance Team and I actually got to meet Mr. Mohammed in Germany this summer!!!!

I would just like to ask, are you sure they don't have any children? :ermm:

welcome ch.ea.kymonkey. nice to have you. as far as we know there are no children. do you have any info that would contradict that????

Thank you for the welcome, miss b. No I don't know anything. I just thought that since they've been married a few years and dated a few years, they would've had a baby. Sorry for confusing you.

When I saw Mr. Mohammed in Germany he was with his sons and he looked like a very nice father.

please enlighten us about your opinion of sheikh mo. is he very personable? did you get to meet any of his sons?

miss b said:
please enlighten us about your opinion of sheikh mo. is he very personable? did you get to meet any of his sons?

He seemed very nice. Very knowledgable about his horses.

I did not get to meet any of his sons. I saw them in the area around the vet gates but did not get to speak with any of them. They are really cute, though. :wub:

was princess haya around? i was curious as to how sheikh mo's sons interact with her. if she was there, does she appear to be close to any particular one of his sons? just curious.

To be honest, miss b, I do not remember seeing her. I was too busy looking at Mr. Mohammed's sons. :wub:

I have moved all the posts pertaining to Sheikh Mohammed's marriages over to the Sheikh Mohammed's wives thread located here since the subject was going off course.

Lady Jennifer
Royal Family of Dubai Moderator

she looks lovely in red!
Hasn't she worn this dress before though?

Humera said:
she looks lovely in red!

yes she has a few times, i think twice before her marriage, once was for a photoshoot and after her marriage to two events, one of them was the dubai world cup (dont recall which year)

Humera said:
she looks lovely in red!

Yes she wore this dress in march 2005 at Dubai World Cup.

HRH Princess Haya visits S.S. Lootah educational institutions

HRH Princess Haya Bint Al HusseinWife of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of UAE, Ruler of Dubai, visited S.S. Lootah Group's educational institutions as part...

Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom