The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 04:46 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florencia View Post
Lovely pics of Princess Haya.
I would like to read the interview. Do you know if there is an English version?
Thanks in advance.
The Official Website of HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein - Interviews you can read her interviews here in english i hope it helps

Old 07-05-2007, 10:33 PM
Nobility

Not loving the serious looking pic! She looks so much nicer when she's smiling.

Old 07-07-2007, 01:14 PM
Courtier

HRH Princess Haya bint Al-Hussein of the United Arab Emirates, shakes hands with the International Olympic Committee (IOC) president Jacques Rogge, after swearing in as new member of the organization, during the last day of the 119th IOC Session in Guatemala City, on July 7th, 2007. AFP PHOTO/ORLANDO SIERRA

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Old 07-07-2007, 08:56 PM
Aristocracy

i am increasingly disappointed with princess haya's appearance. there is something to be said about one being an original and being true to yourself. there is, however, a time and place for everything. i was taken aback by the removal of her shoes in the winner's circle at ascot. i am sure that this was a first. such a shame that haya had to be the one to do it. the above pic shows her shaking someone's hand and pulling back her hair with the other. she needs a serious course in protocol or just simple manners. when in rome, do as the romans. she is a cute girl, but she needs better handlers of inform her prior to each engagement.
Old 07-08-2007, 04:30 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss b View Post
i am increasingly disappointed with princess haya's appearance. there is something to be said about one being an original and being true to yourself. there is, however, a time and place for everything. i was taken aback by the removal of her shoes in the winner's circle at ascot. i am sure that this was a first. such a shame that haya had to be the one to do it. the above pic shows her shaking someone's hand and pulling back her hair with the other. she needs a serious course in protocol or just simple manners. when in rome, do as the romans. she is a cute girl, but she needs better handlers of inform her prior to each engagement.
She's the sad evidence that you simply can't buy style or manners. She's a Royal Highness after all, grew up in a ruling royal house. And you are right, her behaviour doesn't belong to the being-yourself-or-a-character department, it's just tasteless and embarrassing. With her husband's money she could afford the best stylists or advisers in terms of how to show up where and how to behave when meeting who. But if you have a closer look at environment - eg her husband - her behaviour is perfectly understandable as it is on the same level. When taking her shoes off in the Royal Enclosure her appearance suited perfectly her husbands' who stood there like a cowboy with the hands in his pockets. It's no miracle they are referred to as THE RICH AND THE TASTELESS
Old 07-08-2007, 09:13 AM
Courtier

Jordanian Princess Haya Bint al-Hussein, wife of the ruler of Dubai, is congratulated by FIFA president Joseph Blatter, after she was elected as new member of the International Olympic Committee (IOC), during the last day of the organisation's 119th session in Guatemala City, 07 July 2007. AFP PHOTO/BALKIS PRESS/AMMAR ABD RABBO

ANP Beeldbank

Jordanian Princess Haya Bint al-Hussein (L), wife of the ruler of Dubai, is congratulated by Moroccan athlete and IOC member Nawal El Moutawakel (R), after she was elected as new member of the International Olympic Committee (IOC), during the last day of the organisation's 119th session in Guatemala City, 07 July 2007. AFP PHOTO/BALKIS PRESS/AMMAR ABD RABBO

ANP Beeldbank
Old 07-21-2007, 03:50 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Princess haya in laha magazine
http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/07-2007/356People02.pdf
Princess Haya happy at Newmarket
Old 07-29-2007, 06:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

princess Haya at Washington Life Magazine

Washington Life Magazine: Summer 2007
Old 07-29-2007, 07:21 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan View Post
princess Haya at Washington Life Magazine

Washington Life Magazine: Summer 2007
wow, she looks really cute, can't we get the whole interview??
And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 08-02-2007, 12:47 PM
Aristocracy

Princess Haya and Zara Phillips at Glorious Goodwood yesterday : photo
Old 08-07-2007, 04:09 AM
Aristocracy

Princess Haya at Gatcombe Horse Trials in Gloucstershire 05/08/07 (IBN) :
photo 1
photo 2
photo 3
photo 4
photo 5

more photos here
Old 08-30-2007, 03:29 AM
Courtier

http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/08-2007/362People02.pdf

It was too good to be true...
Old 09-28-2007, 01:49 PM
Aristocracy

she looks stunning. the pregnancy looks great on her. such great news.
really, i'm very happy for her and hope everything goes well.
congratulations
Old 10-04-2007, 06:18 AM
Courtier

http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/10-2007/367People03.pdf

http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/10-2007/368People03.pdf

Old 10-17-2007, 02:39 PM
Courtier

http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/10-2007/369People03.pdf

Old 10-21-2007, 03:42 AM
Administrator