The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 06:23 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veram98
You are right, PHaya needs somebody who tells her how to dress.
But she is already improving ...
recently she did look nice
Yes, sometimes she does well. For me, the dress she wore when she received the wife of the japanese PM stood out. That was very nice. Sometimes she comes up with a highlight. Usually when I look at her dresses I forget how young she actually is. IMO too often she dresses like mid-fourties or older and much too conservative. Same with her hair, either too old fashioned or messy (especially when it's hanging down). She could do much better - keeping in mind she could afford best of best but doesn't (know how to) make use of it. Too bad.

Old 06-05-2007, 07:23 PM
Courtier

She dressed less conservative before her marriage. Maybe it's her husband who likes the matronly look on her.
It's a pity, she is such a cute young woman (maybe a bit too short and sometimes too plump), I especially like her smile.

Old 06-06-2007, 06:21 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade
Yes, sometimes she does well. For me, the dress she wore when she received the wife of the japanese PM stood out. That was very nice. Sometimes she comes up with a highlight. Usually when I look at her dresses I forget how young she actually is. IMO too often she dresses like mid-fourties or older and much too conservative. Same with her hair, either too old fashioned or messy (especially when it's hanging down). She could do much better - keeping in mind she could afford best of best but doesn't (know how to) make use of it. Too bad.
I agree completely. Haya can afford the best and even if she doesn't like any catwalk designs couture would be a real option for her.

I don't really buy idea that matronly=modest. I know plenty of muslim women who manage to looks stylish and fashionable while still covering up.
Old 06-06-2007, 07:08 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Maybe Haya thinks that dressing very matronly or conservative will help to be taken more seriously? If so, she's very wrong.
Of course Haya is not Rania - she'll never be and of course should find her own style, but every now and then Haya could take a look at her sister in law and see how things can be done properly. Just take her hair - Rania's hair is very often hanging down but it always looks nice and stylish and not messy. I know it's not fair to compare their physique - Rania is tall and thin and Haya short and a bit chubby - but even for women with Haya's physique there are plenty of nice options fashionwise. All she has to do is learn to stress what is nice (in theory her hair, I am sure it's great to work with) or not so nice (her legs - she has to be aware of the right length and should not wear anything tight) and make the right choices. It's not so difficult, huh? Other women in the arab world, not only Rania, get that subject sorted very well too. It's not that everyone else is perfect, it's just a question of handling your looks in a professional manner.
Old 06-07-2007, 06:43 PM
Courtier

sheikh mohamed and princess haya
http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/05-2007/349People01.pdf

It was too good to be true...
Old 06-08-2007, 06:51 PM
Courtier

All I have to say is heaven forbid should she get a stylist and begins to dress better. Oh the conversations that would stir...
Old 06-09-2007, 11:58 AM
Courtier

http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/06-2007/350People03.pdf

Old 06-10-2007, 02:10 PM
Nobility

Arab American Anti Discrimination Committee Honors Mohammed Bin Rashid with Global Leadership Award

Jun 10, 2007 - 06:54 -
Washington DC, June 10th, 2007 (WAM)--- The Wife of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE, Ruler of Dubai, Her Royal Highness Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein accepted the Arab-American Anti Discrimination Committee's Global Leadership Award on behalf of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum. The ADC's award comes in recognition of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum's leadership and vision, and commitment that contributed to the political and economic landscape in the UAE, but also around the entire world and has impacted the advancement of individuals of Arab origin globally.

Her Highness Princess Haya accepted the award on behalf of HH Sheikh Mohammed and delivered a speech on this occasion during the ADC Convention, the largest annual gathering of Arab-Americans in the US that hosts 3000 people, Congresswomen the Honorable Mary Rose Oakar, President of the ADC presented the Award to Princess Haya in the presence of UAE's Ambassador to the US His Excellency Mr. Saqer Ghabash.

This prestigious Global Leadership Award bestowed upon His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, she said, "is an honor for a man who is a true Arab and a true ambassador for us all in the 21st century....

link

photo
Old 06-10-2007, 02:17 PM
Aristocracy

Global Leadership Award

More photos from profimedia:
http://www.profimedia.cz/detail_snimku.php?image=NWS-0237008

http://www.profimedia.cz/detail_snimku.php?image=NWS-0236926

Old 06-10-2007, 02:18 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by azrayy
Washington DC, June 10th, 2007. Her Royal Highness Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein accepted the Arab-American Anti Discrimination Committee's Global Leadership Award on behalf of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
She looks good, better than usual. Mo could have shown up himself for such an occasion or is there still trouble with the child jockey lawsuit? That would be a good excuse to stay at home
Old 06-11-2007, 04:50 AM
Courtier

wow she is really beautiful lady
And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 06-11-2007, 07:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Great hair and make-up, she's toned it down a little. The outfit does nothing for her figure and makes her seem very chunky.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:23 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade
She looks good, better than usual. Mo could have shown up himself for such an occasion or is there still trouble with the child jockey lawsuit? That would be a good excuse to stay at home
Wel It's nice when your partner do something for you. Things that are not so importante.I don't like the earrings. Look what she holds in her hand!
Old 06-14-2007, 12:25 PM
Courtier

princess haya on page 2
http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/06-2007/351People02.pdf

Old 06-22-2007, 02:42 PM
Courtier

Enjoy it

http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/06-2007/352Interview01.pdf

Old 06-24-2007, 12:21 PM

how old is haya? she is very pretty. i visited this form (of the royal family of dubai)yesterday and i saw some pictures of rashid and hamdan. they are just wow! then i realised something. last summer, when i was in st.tropez, there was a huge boat called my lady haya. there was a guy who looked like rasihd or hamdan, when he and some other people waited untill they got picked up by their tender. do you think it is possible that those people really were members of the royal family?

greets
Old 06-24-2007, 12:37 PM
Aristocracy

Princess Haya is 33 years old.

Spanish-speaking forum about royalty- Unete!
Old 07-05-2007, 07:16 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

HRH princess Haya on magazine covers

Princess haya on laha magazine cover last week
مجلة لها
Old 07-05-2007, 07:33 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

iInterview witth princess haya in lahamagazine
http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/06-2007/352Interview01.pdf
Old 07-05-2007, 05:15 PM
Courtier

Lovely pics of Princess Haya.
I would like to read the interview. Do you know if there is an English version?
Thanks in advance.

Closed Thread