Princess Haya current events 1: February 2003-February 8, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd heard that she was in France about a year ago. I wonder if her website would say where she's staying.

According to the GulfNews, ShkMo will be in Jordan this weekend to give a speech for the World Economic Forum. It will be interesting how it is covered in the press. A triumphant homecoming for the princess or just another speech by an Arab beauracrat.

Can someone please tell me how PHaya is being treated on her return to Jordan?

I'm sure it's quite emotional going home but not being able to stay. She looks absolutely smitten in all the photos-so maybe for her like so many women her 'home' is where her immediate family is regardless of historical ties. In the petra and wam photos, Mo-ness seems to be loosening up a bit instead of looking like he's fighting a stomach bug all the time.

For all my doubts, they could be the sweethearts of the Arab world.

Let's just hope Sheikha Hind isn't checking the media reports. For all the gossip & sugar coated articles about Mo-ness and PHaya, Shka Hind is the only one I would actually care to hear her story.

Nice group of pictures, she looks so happy.
Its nice to see that her family gets along with her husband.

Princess Haya doesn't look big at all in the previous pictures...I guess it was the blue dress that made her look heavy.

princess haya looks great on these pictures ,but why she wear black its really hot in the dead sea............... :p :p

I agree, sommeone, PHaya looks quite trim in the latest photos. Whoever designed that blue trashbag for her to wear should be taken out to a barn and made to shovel poo.

However, I don't think she's going to become 'glam' like QR. Her past and present style is much too understated. I like her elegant and pretty without all the hype of QR.

Princess Haya looks exactly like her mother, Queen Alia, right down to her frame. Alia was a blonde but that is the only difference. QA was very fine-boned and slim and Haya is the same way. That outfit she was wearing in blue was unfortunate but we all make mistakes. If you look at photos of Haya before her wedding, she was always slim and elegant in her own way. I agree with the person who said it would be unfortunate if she tried to be a haute couture scion like Queen Rania.....it's just not her. She is so pretty, she shines in the simplest of clothing.

Pictures of her first public appearance with her husband, in England.

some of the pictures, the ones where she's holding her husband's arm, are really cute. Im glad to see she looks happy

You know, he doesn't appear to be paying much attention to her. Also, I don't see any of K Hussein in her, just her mother.

well there was a picture or two where he was looking at her intently but then they are in a public place so I wouldn't expect them to look all lovey dovey.
And yes, Haya does look more like her mother which is fortunate for her because King Hussein wasn't exactly gifted in the looks department. She isn't very tall though, like her father, and you know what i noticed for the first time? she's got pretty thick calves :p I dont think she's a skirt person.

Hey, I was looking through gettyimages to see if they had any new pics of Haya and I found some older ones that we've already seen. The thing is that she was wearing an engagement ring a few months ago. Look...

Dubai, Feb 5th 2004

Ring

The ring again

Anyhow, I saw a picture of her that said that she was in Newmarket, England on May 25th. I hope she's making her way to Amman for Hamzah's wedding.

Not all women are shaped the same...I tried to not make a comment about the whole fat thing, but I think she has a curvy figure. I'm not skinny at all...if you want to be truthful, I'm curvy myself, but I'm much taller than Princess Haya, and let it be said, I have no shame in my curves...not that I flaunt them or anything. My creator gave them to me, and I'm not going to be ashamed for having them. Granted, she has thick calves, but who knows, maybe she's ok with it. I'm sure there is something many women wish they could change about their bodies, be it their noses, eyes, hair, lips, etc. It's easy to see how women can go through crisis when it concerns their bodies. Society paints that only pencil thin women are beautiful, and everybody else, if your bigger than a size 8, is trash. It's down right pathetic. This is not an attack on anyone by the way. I can and do respect people's opinions even if they are different from my own. :)

If you take a look at Rex Features there are pics of Mo and Haya at Ascot last year. She is wearing an equally atrocious dress. I think she is curvy and cute but has pretty bad taste in fashion. Her Ascot dress was a nude colored frock that was hemmed at the exact same unflattering length as all of her other dresses/suits. Her clothes look like the come from the sale rack of Lord & Taylors.

So whereas she might be cute. (I think we all agree with that.) She's doesn't wear her clothes well.

Given Haya's questionable taste do you think she is responsible for the gold dishdasha look??????

I agree with you silver charm , about her bad taste in fashion

Maybe she could do better with her choice of clothing, or she should have someone who could give her advice on what to wear to accent her good features, and hide the not so good ones. Her calves are pretty big, though. Could that come from her being athletic, or is it because she's gained weight? Any insight anyone?

People who ride horses professionally tend to get big in the shoulders and calves. Most of us wear longer skirts or trousers to disguise it.

Just had a chance to look closely at the photo's from the Derby and noticed in photo 1 that Princess Haya has one calf that looks bigger than the other. It looks to me as though she may have been kicked by a horse or has had a fall from a horse which has then trodden on her leg. From experience either is extremely painful. I will admit that she should have worn a longer skirt or (shock horror) trousers to disguise the injury.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by sommone@Jun 9th, 2004 - 1:14 am
Maybe she could do better with her choice of clothing, or she should have someone who could give her advice on what to wear to accent her good features, and hide the not so good ones.  Her calves are pretty big, though.  Could that come from her being athletic, or is it because she's gained weight?  Any insight anyone?
I think she just one of those 'curvy' body types which means (unlike us American farm girls) she has quite naturally large bosom, round bottom and small waist. But this lovely frame comes with obvious drawbacks-namely her legs. They are in proportion to the rest of her body. Almost all women I know who are in the same boat (rich and poor) love their pantsuits. She can hide her legs and show off her naturally tiny waist and ample cleavage. But the pant suit she wore in Jordan was not flattering at all.

I think she is trying to find her own style. Notice all pics before Mo'ness she was in jeans or riding gear except for the posed tiara pics.

However the world is not gracious enough place to say 'okay little girl we are going to give you some room to grow and find yourself.' She must realize that being a princess, sister in law to QRania and now married to a very wealthy man who adores the spotlight-everyone is looking at her (and, unfortunately, laughing). Personally I'm very glad I'm not her. She has a hard road in front of her (on so many different levels). When I first saw these atrocious outfits my initial reaction was 'is this some compromise between Mo & Haya'? But I don't think so. I don't think he cares one way or another. If he is letting his wife be photographed at his side so constantly (sometimes dangling off of him)-I'm sure that is much more pressing in his mind than what she is wearing.

Girls, what do you think?

Also did you notice, I tried to be nice to Mrs. Mo?

And another thing, every female rider (and most male riders) I know have very supple muscular bodies. And they have very muscular legs-PHaya's legs are a result of her overall body type not her athleticism.

Originally posted by wymanda@Jun 9th, 2004 - 8:03 am
Just had a chance to look closely at the photo's from the Derby and noticed in photo 1 that Princess Haya has one calf that looks bigger than the other. It looks to me as though she may have been kicked by a horse or has had a fall from a horse which has then trodden on her leg. From experience either is extremely painful. I will admit that she should have worn a longer skirt or (shock horror) trousers to disguise the injury.
Wymanda:

Interesting I didn't notice the injury. Any difference in size of legs, I equated to she was moving, walking, etc-naturally making your legs look different. Also all my experience with riding is polo and endurance. Where yes shoulders become nicely developed (strapless never looked so good) but thighs were much more of a 'disguise' issue than calves. Oh well......

However, as someone stated earlier being 5'1"-it is going to be difficult whatever you do. I suggest pilates & Armani.

Haya is short and pudgy but I think she can easily remedy those faults by choosing the right outfits. She looks pretty in long dresses, like traditonal arabic costumes . She definitely needs to hide her legs, those thick calves make her look old. I only noticed that when I saw her pictures at Ascot.

Girls, what do you think?

Also did you notice, I tried to be nice to Mrs. Mo?

And another thing, every female rider (and most male riders) I know have very supple muscular bodies. And they have very muscular legs-PHaya's legs are a result of her overall body type not her athleticism.
SC I am impressed at how gentle you were with Mrs. Mo. I agree she is in a tough position and I am sure that with all the money she has she will employ Tom Fords help any day now.

Maybe she could do better with her choice of clothing, or she should have someone who could give her advice on what to wear to accent her good features, and hide the not so good ones.* Her calves are pretty big, though.* Could that come from her being athletic, or is it because she's gained weight?* Any insight anyone?
All have to say is: "Princess Haya what were you thinking,, girl?" By the the look of the the picture, I don't think she is cruvy as much as I think she is disportioned. And her teal dress suit just gave all of it a way. Her legs are not muscular, I should know because my sisters run track (they haven been for the past six years). Now their thighs and claves are what you call muscular (no body fat anywhere). But PHaya has some work to do on those legs. They appear as though they are retaining water. And at 5'1 that is no excuse for having horrendus legs. Halle Berry is 5'2 and her legs do not look like that. And need I mention there are other women who are also her height that don't appear in her condition. For a petite women (even she is 5'1), she is care some extra weigh. Her arms and legs care the bulk of it. But a women with her money and resources (especially now that she is married to CP Mo). She can find help, a physical trainer and a stylist, who can help give her some assists, but if she is happy and CP Mo is happy then let them do as they please. But by the looks of thinks both of them are in need for some fashion help because CP Mo needs a tailor, asap. :eek:

I was remembering some pictures that was taken of her I guess about four years ago when she lived in Paris, and she looked much smaller. I think some of the pictures showed her in jeans. I wonder if she had those calves then, probably not considering she was smaller. It just funny when you compare her recent pictures with those of four years earlier. By the way silver charm, not to be nosy or anything, but exactly where are you from? It's just that when I am reading the posts on the forums, I got the impression you were from the middle east or that you lived there. Then when I read what you said about us american farm girls, I thought ok maybe she's not. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom