The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 09:33 AM
Courtier

Princess Haya inspects a number of Dubai schools

Dubai, Sept. 9, 05 (WAM)--In line with the directives of General Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Dubai Crown Prince and UAE Defence Minister, to develop the educational standard in Dubai, Princess Haya....

http://wam.org.ae/NASApp/cs/ContentS...=1041248621847

Old 09-10-2005, 04:44 AM
Commoner

Does Haya smoke??????

Old 09-10-2005, 05:28 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilygal
Does Haya smoke??????
She obviously does. I'd read somewhere that she was against smoking. Maybe she used to smoke and she quit. Which leads me to wonder how old this picture of her smoking is.
Old 09-19-2005, 07:05 AM
Commoner

I have heard about a very sad story, years ago when P. Haya have lived in Germany/ Warendorf. When she have went in the morning to her horse box, she found a man who had made suicide.

Sorry for my bad english
Old 09-20-2005, 02:31 PM
Courtier

New Picture from WAM
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	edrfg'.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	199043  
Old 09-23-2005, 10:51 AM
Commoner

I love the Haya photos. She always looks great.
Old 09-24-2005, 02:51 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
I bet they are still in their "newlywed" phase of marriage & are waiting a few years to start a family. Some people are waiting to have kids & not rush into it. My parents were married about 9yrs before they had me.

Old 10-19-2005, 09:05 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertrosemrk
Picture from the press conference by Al Bayan

PH is a great person , and she is the right person for such a job , she had a strong personality and high power , and she makes a lot from her marriage to SM
And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 11-10-2005, 07:30 PM
Courtier

New picture of Haya

From Al Bayan
Attached Images

Old 11-11-2005, 10:42 PM
Serene Highness

Why is Princess Haya not in Amman right now? I have the same question about Queen Noor. Queen Rania and King Abdullah are doing a marvelous job but another pair of comforting hands and a kind face would surely be welcomed.

I think she does dye her hair as has gone from its natural dark color, which is the best IMO, to a blonder look reminiscent--you're right!--of her mother's hair. I don't think she needs to be obsessive about her clothing nor her weight because, you're right, if she's fine with it, who should question it? What strikes me is how different she's looked since her marriage. There are many pictures of her looking naturally beautiful beforehand but, since her marriage, she doesn't look the same. She looks the best when she is in a casual circumstance; when she's dressed up with her husband at various events, I often look at the images and contrast them with the ones of her not so long ago and there is a stark contrast. I wish she'd revert back. I don't know if she's trying to project a certain image or what the answer is; it just doesn't seem to be "her." But, you're right in that she's never looked bad with her makeup. She's kept that understated--and understated is what "works" IMO for Haya, as it does for most people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sommone
I think if Haya was to improve her choice of clothing, she would receive some of the same comments Rania gets. It would be nice to see her do something with her hair besides the way she is currently wearing it. I will agree that a few times, her hair did look brittle and dry. I wonder if it has to do with dying her hair? I'm not sure if she does or not, but some of her pictures, her hair is dark, and on others, it almost the color of her mothers hair. I say this because my hair, in the sun, looks like it has been dyed, but I never use dye. Too afraid to. However, when I'm away from the sun, my hair looks black. I'm not really big on makeup, or what it should look like since I don't wear it myself, but I definitely don't like the "clown" look. Surprising, I haven't come across a photo of Haya where I had a problem with her makeup. As for her weight, well if she is satified with it, who am I to complain. I'm not as small as I use to be either.
Old 11-12-2005, 05:52 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryshawn
Why is Princess Haya not in Amman right now? I have the same question about Queen Noor. Queen Rania and King Abdullah are doing a marvelous job but another pair of comforting hands and a kind face would surely be welcomed.
she is in Amman

King Receives Message from Sheikh Muhammad bin Rashed Al Maktoum Amman, Nov. 11(Petra)-- Crown Prince of Dubai and Defense Minister of the UAE His Highness Sheikh Muhammad bin Rashed Al Maktoum expressed his country's support to Jordan and to King Abdullah II in confronting the impacts of the terrorist attacks that targeted Amman last Wednesday. His Highness expressed, in a message sent to His Majesty King Abdullah II and conveyed by HRH Princess Haya bint Al Hussein

http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Nov/11/28714600.htm
And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 11-12-2005, 09:26 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by suria
she is in Amman

King Receives Message from Sheikh Muhammad bin Rashed Al Maktoum Amman, Nov. 11(Petra)-- Crown Prince of Dubai and Defense Minister of the UAE His Highness Sheikh Muhammad bin Rashed Al Maktoum expressed his country's support to Jordan and to King Abdullah II in confronting the impacts of the terrorist attacks that targeted Amman last Wednesday. His Highness expressed, in a message sent to His Majesty King Abdullah II and conveyed by HRH Princess Haya bint Al Hussein

http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Nov/11/28714600.htm
DId u see her in Dubai TV yesterday? she went to the Jordanian club (?) in Dubai to stand by Jordanians in UAE,she looked so sad,no make-up,wearing black and u could see that she has been crying :(
Old 11-12-2005, 11:08 PM
Serene Highness

I'm glad to see Princess Haya has come to Amman--and Queen Noor, as well. In such difficult times, people need to come together to support one another. It's good to see all members of the JRF rallying with the people in this dreadful situation.
Old 11-13-2005, 06:28 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
DId u see her in Dubai TV yesterday? she went to the Jordanian club (?) in Dubai to stand by Jordanians in UAE,she looked so sad,no make-up,wearing black and u could see that she has been crying :(
really , i missed it , i wish to see her any picture , princess Haya is honest person , she always stands for us ,
Old 11-13-2005, 02:22 PM
Courtier

Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein Joins The Jordanian Community In Dubai In Solidarity Following The Bomb Attacks In Amman 11/13/2005

http://www.princesshaya.net/App/Publ...s/ViewNews.asp
Old 11-14-2005, 12:08 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryshawn
I'm glad to see Princess Haya has come to Amman--and Queen Noor, as well. In such difficult times, people need to come together to support one another. It's good to see all members of the JRF rallying with the people in this dreadful situation.

Did Haya go home, or was she in Dubai?
Old 11-14-2005, 09:13 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sommone
Did Haya go home, or was she in Dubai?
Haya did not go back to Jordan she only Gathered with Jordanian citizens in the Jordanian Club, she didnt go back....

i hope she does because that the place that she belongs to and thats the place that really need her...
i got this from the her web site:

Dubai, Thursday 10 November 2005:- Her Royal Highness Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, Wife of His Highness General Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai, Defense Minister of UAE, and the Sister of His Majesty King Abdullah II of Jordan last night joined the Jordanian expatriate community in Dubai who were gathered yesterday in solidarity at the Jordanian Club to commemorate the tragic events that swept Amman on Wednesday night.

Old 11-14-2005, 11:21 PM
Courtier

I'm not sure of her reasons for not being there, but I'm sure it was greatly appreciated by the Jordanians living in the Dubai that she was there to support them.
Old 11-15-2005, 05:33 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jood
Haya did not go back to Jordan she only Gathered with Jordanian citizens in the Jordanian Club, she didnt go back....

i hope she does because that the place that she belongs to and thats the place that really need her...
i got this from the her web site:

Dubai, Thursday 10 November 2005:- Her Royal Highness Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, Wife of His Highness General Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai, Defense Minister of UAE, and the Sister of His Majesty King Abdullah II of Jordan last night joined the Jordanian expatriate community in Dubai who were gathered yesterday in solidarity at the Jordanian Club to commemorate the tragic events that swept Amman on Wednesday night.

She DID come back to Jordan.
Old 11-15-2005, 11:48 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
She DID come back to Jordan.
She was in Jordan i saw a pic she was with her Brother P.Ali and P. Rym

Closed Thread