Crown Prince Hamdan current events: August 2008-December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's soo handsome too and very photogenic but he's got lots of acne scars on his face, i think he should get some skin treatment and he also has lots of wrinkles around his eyes.. I think he's awfully young to have that many wrinkles thou...:nonono::nonono::cool:

Well I think he's got of attitude and self confidence, after all nobody is perfect

Well I think he's got of attitude and self confidence, after all nobody is perfect

It is just that Sh Mo was also very handsome when he was younger but he didn't get more handsome with ageing ...
So let's hope Hamdan takes better care of himself and that his looks wont go to waste too soon .:flowers:

It is just that Sh Mo was also very handsome when he was younger but he didn't get more handsome with ageing ...
So let's hope Hamdan takes better care of himself and that his looks wont go to waste too soon .:flowers:
Thks Bettina..That's exactly what i meant... he's kind of aging too soon...:whistling::ermm:
And if he's a guy w/ self confidence and attitude that makes him even hotter...Always remember that one doesn't need to be "perfect" or "gorgeous" lookin but if he/she has confidence and knows how to use he/she is GOLDEN...That's what makes the difference.:angel::flowers:

Yes Brucantuosi i agree w/ u...Hamdan strikes me as "i am so hot" kind of guy.. or "look at me" (full of himself).:lol::ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Brucantuosi i agree w/ u...Hamdan strikes me as "i am so hot" kind of guy.. or "look at me" (full of himself).:lol::ROFLMAO:

Well, Hamdan is kinda lucky in many ways. Engaged or not, he'll always be available. Not many guys can say that :D.
But if he truely looses his good looks, his greatest asset will be gone. After all, money isn't everything and when it comes to brains, he doesn't stand first-row.

Well, Hamdan is kinda lucky in many ways. Engaged or not, he'll always be available. Not many guys can say that :D.
But if he truely looses his good looks, his greatest asset will be gone. After all, money isn't everything and when it comes to brains, he doesn't stand first-row.
Bettina u're totally right.. if he looses his good looks then he's losing everything except for the golddiggers...:nonono:
So when it comes to brains, he doesn't stand first-row??? uhauhauhauhauhauh:ROFLMAO::lol: Is he that DUMB>???:lol:

Bettina u're totally right.. if he looses his good looks then he's losing everything except for the golddiggers...:nonono:
So when it comes to brains, he doesn't stand first-row??? uhauhauhauhauhauh:ROFLMAO::lol: Is he that DUMB>???:lol:

I dunno if Hamdan is dumb but i don't think his popularity is because of his great intelligence or wit. It's all about appearance and looks. And because of his poetry ofcourse. That is so romantic, the more if you don't understand a word of it ... :whistling:.

OK guys, a reminder this is a current events thread, not a "Hamdan is hot" thread.
You can discuss the hotness of Hamdan in Members' Corner or in the
Chat Room or in the UAE Social Group.

thanks,
Warren
UAE moderator

Either Hamdan is in Turkey, or he is back...
I will post pictures when I have access to a computer when I get home in a few hours.
He was so sweet!

He was grilling and he was lounging like a typical tourist. I was surprised to see him cooking and pretending to bite the neck of a dead goat... LOL

There are also a few pictures of Hamdan in Wild Wadi.. And he was drinking coconut juice from raw coconuts...

I will post them when I can

Those are the pictures I was talking about for wild wadi!... I hope he didnt fall in the second link!

OKAY! I came across some more pictures of Hamdan and his dad and some, A LOT of friends at a hunting trip
I have to say I am somewhat astonished to see Hamdan THIS up close and personal!

Hamdan is killing WAY too many animals... He is eating meat LIKE CRAZY! AND HE IS EATING SO MUCH KIT-KAT!
He has loads and loads of junk in his trunk... No really in one picture he has a lot of junk food in his cars trunk.
I love the fact that he is holding his uncle like a man would carry a women, which is nice to know that hes strong, but then his uncle is so small.
I also love the fact that he is helping set the food up for people to eat. I've never seen pictures of him help, or eat before
I dont like how he cut the leg off of an animal and is rubbing blood on everyone, it made me want to gag.
I dont know if posting the pictures like this is allowed in the forums... I dont know if I can take them from Hamdans website because it might be illegal(probably is)
OKAY, enough of my babbling!
Hamdans hunting trip in Tanzania... too much hunting

These are the pictures from Turkey that I was talking about...
I love the fact that he is cooking... Dont like him pretending to bite the neck of the goat (I think its a goat, am i right?)
Hamdan in Turkey!!!

I love those photos in Turkey! And i agree with u, i think too that hes killing too much animals!

I just remember a few months ago we dicuss this guys hunting habbits or whatever judging over a picture that make this hunting pics like child´s playing.

I really like Hamdan but this have been a major turn off for me :(

I just remember a few months ago we dicuss this guys hunting habbits or whatever judging over a picture that make this hunting pics like child´s playing.

I really like Hamdan but this have been a major turn off for me :(

Yes, but weren't the graphic ones Rashid? With the Zebra?
We were judging Hamdan because he was letting his brother do l such a thing.

Either way... Hamdan was cutting a bird with a knife, cutting off an animals foot, and shooting too many poor wild animals!! I was so upset by these pictures. :)

My first post!

About the picture's, well, I think they let us see a different side to Hamdan for sure but I think some people forget that the Arab culture is very different and that hunting is natural for them and not really a big deal.

I do think he was hunting a LOT of animals and truthfully I wasn't very impressed BUT there were pictures of him taking pictures of other animals and so he was clearly admiring them also. I assure you, the bird that he was cutting 'with a knife' was definitely dead, from my knowledge of arab culture it is important that the animal feels no pain and suffers a quick death.

On a positive note.. he was serving food :ohmy: lol!

Well, being in touch with my FEW Arab roots, it is true that the animal must suffer a short and easy death. But in the Arab culture if you hunt you must eat. If you are ding both, hunting, throwing away, and eating its not allowed because everything you kill must be eaten otherwise its considered a sin.I highly doubt they were eating all of the animals. They were eating the birds, and other animals, but they killed too many to eat all of them..

Either way... I think what took place, took place we cant do anything about it so before it becomes a big issue I think we should stop.
I am sorry for bringing it up in the first place.

I have to give you props for noticing that he was admiring the animals. I noticed he was talking pictures but I never thought of it in that way...
BTW Welcome to the forums! :):):)

jlova thanks for the pics

I really disagree about hunting

Yes, but weren't the graphic ones Rashid? With the Zebra?
We were judging Hamdan because he was letting his brother do l such a thing.
I guess i was (and still) disturb by the whole lot of pics of the having the most incredible FUN doing those mean acts.:nonono:

jlova thanks for the pics
You are totally welcome Nena!!!

Whether European royalty or UAE ruling family, one of the characteristics both share in common is the passion for hunting.
Many of us may find it distasteful, but to 'aristocrats' of all types and persuasions, hunting is a traditional and honourable pasttime.
From Prince William in the UK to Crown Prince Hamdan in Dubai (or Africa), it's what they do. It's just the way it is, and always has been.

Whether European royalty or UAE ruling family, one of the characteristics both share in common is the passion for hunting.
Many of us may find it distasteful, but to 'aristocrats' of all types and persuasions, hunting is a traditional and honourable pasttime.
From Prince William in the UK to Crown Prince Hamdan in Dubai (or Africa), it's what they do. It's just the way it is, and always has been.

But it could change if they want to! And that´s my point.
But I know what you mean by your post. " Is time to move on"

But it could change if they want to! And that´s my point.
But I know what you mean by your post. " Is time to move on"

But why does it need to change? this is their tradition and in my opinion, it's not the worst thing in the world.

Honestly, how can we know exactly how many animals he was killing? In some pictures it is clear that Hamdan is shooting at target boards, so he's getting some shooting practise, NOT hunting. It's funny how we're quick to assume that he was killing loads of animals. I think I saw all in all two dead birds, one dead goat and a foot of something. That's not a lot of animals imo. In addition, there was clearly a large group of people who went on this trip, so there were a lot of mouths to feed and perhaps the left over meat was given to the locals that we saw sheikh Mohammed with.

There's far too much critism of their hunting habbits when in actual fact we don't have ALL the facts.

Please note that neither this thread, nor any other in the Dubai forum, is to be used to make political rants against the ruling elites of the UAE and other countries.
Such posts will be removed.

- - - - - -

Hunting, like bullfighting in Spain, is a traditional and legal activity. Members will have a divergence of views on the subject. Further discussion of the rights and wrongs of hunting should be done in Members' Corner.

thanks,
Warren
Dubai moderator

Going back to the photos, I'll admit, this man is very handsome. But I would have to know his personality before I could judge him as a man. There are a lot of handsome men in the world, and I've met a lot who, after I got to know them, they became more and more ugly to me just because of their cold heart and their nasty attitude. I'm sure we've all had that experience. Because of that, nowadays, looks just aren't enough to get my attention anymore.

To be fair, I've never seen this guy's personality... But if he is kind, loving and caring, then he's certainly got my vote! lol :)

Hamdan has got himself a new nickname. Before he used to be Fazza3(Suns reflection) now he is DirtyDuet(Translated). Its all over his website. Instead of writing Fazza3 for one of his poems he wrote DirtyDuet. I am trying to find what it is in Arabic.

I kinda liked Fazza3

Hamdan has got himself a new nickname. Before he used to be Fazza3(Suns reflection) now he is DirtyDuet(Translated). Its all over his website. Instead of writing Fazza3 for one of his poems he wrote DirtyDuet. I am trying to find what it is in Arabic.

I kinda liked Fazza3

He wrote a new nickname in Arabic meaning "dirtyduet"?? That does not make any sense to me... R u sure girl?? b/c we know that he's well known by Fazza3, changing his nickname would not be a good idea since many people know him by Fazza3. :nonono::nonono:

He wrote a new nickname in Arabic meaning "dirtyduet"?? That does not make any sense to me... R u sure girl?? b/c we know that he's well known by Fazza3, changing his nickname would not be a good idea since many people know him by Fazza3. :nonono::nonono:

I agree with you. But that is what his website said. Although it may be a forum where everyone writes but it's said to be official news. Before it was photos fazza and videos fazza. Now it's photos dirtyduet and videos dirtyduet. People were like oh dirtyduets in london dirtyduet on the first day of Ramadan. So it's pretty official. I don't like the nickname dirtyduet. Dirtyduet is translated it's probably pronounced a total different way.

He was the one who published a poem under the name dirtyduet. I don't like it at all.
I love the name fazza3 and I love fazza!! Sorry dirtyduet. Haha

I'd hate to be the poor dude that had to type that "article". The whole piece was just a laundry-list of sheikhs. How does one actually qualify this to be "news". Even moreso a "news story"?

I totally chuckled when I read this post. I agree but if you are getting paid to do that... Well sign me up! LOL I think this dude or dudette considers himself lucky when he sees the Saudi royal family. God bless all royal families but there are too many to count.

I dont like 'dirtyduet' either... Fazza3 has a nice translation, its nice and warm... hmmm, back to the animal situacion, i do understand that it is their coulture, but they are representing thamselfs as a new modern country, so it is just my opinion that they should let some tradicions go... I get that he likes and better to say, loves animals, but killing tham is not showing that love... I was not so upset about the photos, i just think its not ok..

"dirtyDuet"? LOL
Hamdan is comin accross as such an attention seeker... I am startin to get the feelin that he's already forcin it, wanting to be "soo cool"...:cool::nonono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom