The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 11:26 AM
Commoner

Hamdan made #4 this year on Forbes hottest young royals. I think he was #6 or #7 last year.

Old 04-10-2009, 01:59 PM
Aristocracy

well, "family things" is something abstract and shopping can also be the part of "family things". It would be good if you say exactly (education, property quaestions etc). But I don't insist.

Old 04-10-2009, 03:14 PM
Gentry

The Hottest Young Royals
Old 04-12-2009, 05:14 PM
Heir Apparent

So Sheikh Hamdan is in the UK at the moment?

That would make sense as I saw him on Saturday. I was in Harrods, with some friends visiting from abroad, and we went to the Chocolate Bar upstairs. It was quite late in the day and the cafe was closing shortly after. He was there with a large entourage of men and one woman who I didn't notice until he was leaving.

I don't know the Dubai princes very well so although I recognised him, I wasn't sure which one of the princes he was. As he was leaving a group of Arab women stopped him and asked for photos with him and he very graciously stopped to pose.

He seemed like a very nice guy, quite flashy in the way he was dressed, but he didn't come across as arrogant, as other Arab princes I've seen in the past have.
Old 04-13-2009, 01:15 AM
Aristocracy

Ohhhh lucky u..U got to see him... how come u didnt ask to take any pics w/ him?? since u said he seemed to be very nice and not arrogant..That's somethin good about him...
can u tell us what was he wearing?? PREPPY STYLE?? how is he in person?? did u see him up close or far away? is he really all that hot? or just cute? BE HONEST!! heheheheh
Old 04-13-2009, 02:30 AM
Gentry

Hhahaah yes please Little_star
Little_star are very lucky, i hopefully one day i just see him
Old 04-13-2009, 06:40 AM
Administrator in Memoriam

Little_star had the advantage of not just seeing Hamdan, but of seeing him interact with other people.
Observing how he dealt with strangers gives a better indication of his personality and manner, at least in public.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:07 AM
Commoner

That must be Hamdan he is indeed very humble
Old 04-13-2009, 10:13 AM
Heir Apparent

I don't think it's fair to ask anyone famous, Royal or not, when they are pirvately going about their business for photographs.

He was wearing jeans and a black and white T-shirt with some sort of logo, maybe to do with cars or sports. I'm not all that familiar with men's clothing!
Old 04-13-2009, 10:18 AM
Commoner

I agree with you, you would't want him to think you are desperate or fan struck
Old 04-13-2009, 10:45 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star View Post
I don't think it's fair to ask anyone famous, Royal or not, when they are pirvately going about their business for photographs.

He was wearing jeans and a black and white T-shirt with some sort of logo, maybe to do with cars or sports. I'm not all that familiar with men's clothing!
Is he hot in person or no? beucase there are some photogenic people who look great on pics but in person they're not all that... And there are people who are look horrible in pics and when you actually meet the person they're good lookin. Hamdan always manages to look good in photos i was wondering if he's so in person...what u tell me little_star? By the way thks for the news...
Old 04-13-2009, 12:25 PM
Commoner

Lucky Little_star... Maybe Hamdan will come to Switzerland soon... The "only" one I have seen in public is Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed. I guess it's when you don't "search" for them you see them ha?
Old 04-13-2009, 04:01 PM
Aristocracy

how tall is sheikh mo bin zayed? what did he look like in person? in some pics he looks really handsome, and in other ones, his face is peanut shaped.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:15 AM
Commoner

I atleast think he looked handsome, not like in the pictures, he looked older and less thin. I am short and he wasn't much taller than me... no really, I think he is like 170 maybe, I wish I could have measured him... :) He looked so serious, I don't think I've seen him smile that often anyway, so maybe that's just how he is. And about peanut shaped, maybe a little yeah. And I would also say, he have a "not very small" chin.
Old 04-14-2009, 12:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Hamdan Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid appoints chairman of DGEP
Article
Old 04-15-2009, 08:54 PM
Aristocracy

Sheikh Hamdan WILL BE ONE OF THE GREATEST LEADER DUBAI WILL EVER HAVE!!!!
Ohhhh how i am so in love w/ such a LOVELY PRINCE!!!
Old 04-16-2009, 08:23 AM
Commoner

Talking

There are so many gorgeous rich men in Miami, (thought they are not princes) but still, for Hamdan to catch your fancy he is a very lucky guy
Old 04-16-2009, 08:38 AM
Administrator in Memoriam

Guys, this is not a fan site. Any more "I love Hamdan" (or Rashid or whoever) posts will be removed, across all Dubai threads.

thanks,
Warren
UAE moderator
Old 04-16-2009, 12:49 PM
Aristocracy

New picture taken yesterday.
So he's back from UK I suppose
Old 04-16-2009, 07:04 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren View Post
Guys, this is not a fan site. Any more "I love Hamdan" (or Rashid or whoever) posts will be removed, across all Dubai threads.

thanks,
Warren
UAE moderator

That´s just sad...