Crown Prince Hamdan current events: August 2008-December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think that he looks absolutely OK. I don't see any sign of "unhealthiness" and tiredness. More than that I think he looks happy in those pics. Maybe just the second and third pics looks strange because he looks from under brows..

and so new pics (for those who think that Sheikh Hamdan looks bad nowadays)
1 2 3 4
I'm not sure about the first one. it could be taken some time ago. But the last three are new, taken on the 2nd of May.

Lanalique, thanks for the picutres. Do you know where he was, or what event he was at?

...Is there any proof that these were taken on the 2nd May?

Almost certainly just UPLOADED 2nd May but taken years ago. These are all very old pictures. Even the camera used, a Nikon D100, is more than 7years old...

No one puts on that amount of weight in the span of 24 hours.

It's a perfectly legitimate & normal thing to speculate on the unhealthy appearence of someone who is to take on the mantle of Ruling Dubai & thus his qualification or ability to do so. Is anyone going to tell me that public & media speculation would not be robust indeed, if he were the Deputy Leader, Ruler, Prime minister of The UK or future President of the USA or for that, any mature progressive state, or if he were a Crown Prince of any of the European Nations, Prince Charles or Prince William etc?

Hamdan looks seriously ill.

What is very telling is that there is not the existence a sophisticated mindset in the Government of Dubai, that realises that, people are noticing... Potential foreign investors in the country are noticing this & that it may have consequences for Dubai...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that he did change his look a bit, but i wouldnt say that he looks sick or somenthing else... maybe its nothing serious about it....

This is total speculation on my part....totally unfounded. But....I think that Hamdan has a ton of things on his plate and he's finding himself not able to keep up with things. So I think he's taking something to help him go a little further and that stuff that he's taking....is making him more frail/unhealthy then he realizes. ??? Like I said, just total speculation on my part but I've seen it happen here in the States with our Congressmen. Just a thought. It COULD happen. I don't know Hamdan but it seems like it's a HUGE possibility.

I think that he did change his look a bit, but i wouldnt say that he looks sick or somenthing else... maybe its nothing serious about it....

...And maybe there is... It's not possible to point out to you or discuss with you in as an articulately manner here, as it would freely & openly be, on the blogs, forums, comments sections of the press in all the Western Press &Media platforms, about why I think it is serious & I think very serious, because here the discussion will be cencored.:whistling:

Last edited:
Ah, damn, And I thought something like ^:"Hm, these sunglasses are back, how strange".
Yes, that's sad. But ...."seruously" ill? What do you want to say? It's like the diagnosis =(
Bad habits?

Ah, we all know it deep inside our minds we think it, but why don't we want to believe what we think is the reason.

Cannot read arabic but i know the alphabet and the text refers to Salman Hamid, a singer that just had a record out or something. Perhaps he is a lookalike of HamdaN?

...And maybe there is... It's not possible to point out to you or discuss with you in as an articulately manner here, as it would freely & openly be, on the blogs, forums, comments sections of the press in all the Western Press &Media platforms, about why I think it is serious & I think very serious, because here the discussion will be cencored.:whistling:

Hmmm now i want to hear ur opinion... maybe u have a point... im just saying that all we can do is just guessing and talk about it, but we cant say nothing for sure. In general, i think that rulling famillies (not just this familly, all the others) have many things hiding and things they dont want public to know... :whistling:

Hmmm now i want to hear ur opinion... maybe u have a point... im just saying that all we can do is just guessing and talk about it, but we cant say nothing for sure. In general, i think that rulling famillies (not just this familly, all the others) have many things hiding and things they dont want public to know... :whistling:

It is their right to keep things from the public if they so wish. And trying to determine why Hamdan looks the way he does is a waste of time.

Lanalique, thank you for the picutures. He does seem to enjoy his "hands-free" :lol:

I do agree with u, but i still think that it dont have to be anything dangerous.. :) whatever, we can just talk about it, we still dont know the truth..
haha, he really seems to enjoy it! i think i will try my "hands free", maybe its tasty! :ROFLMAO::lol:

Hamdan Bin Mohammed orders the launch of second edition of Dubai Award for Sustained Transport.
Article

How did they choose the next king of Dubai?
Howcome Hamdan is the only brother that goes out in jamath?
Did anyone meet any of the princes of Dubai?

I think all of the Maktoum brothers want to help their country but Sheikh Hamdan has the qualities required to be the Ruler.

I think Rashid should be the next king because he is the best looking brother and he is the most famous.

I think Rashid should be the next king because he is the best looking brother and he is the most famous.

Oh yes, :whistling: these are the qualities which are the "most important" for the Ruler.
Though without joking now, fame is also important (not the fame from tabloids but respect from people and young generation which will be his support in the future). But I don't think that Rashid is more famous among emiratis than Hamdan.

How did they choose the next king of Dubai?
Howcome Hamdan is the only brother that goes out in jamath?
Did anyone meet any of the princes of Dubai?

the UAE is not a kingdom therefore they dont have Kings/Prince/princess's etc. The UAE is composed of a federation of seven Emirates, each Emirate has a ruler and crown prince. Who heads the UAE is the ruler of Abu Dhabi. Titles are President, Ruler, crown prince and sheikh/a's.

When Hamdan rules he will be called Ruler of Dubai :flowers:

When Hamdan rules he will be called Ruler of Dubai :flowers:

And he will be an Emir - thats why it is called an Emirat, the ruler is an Emir.
Like his father - Sheikh Mohammed is the Emir of Dubai.

:previous:
Correct, but the title of 'Emir' is not used in any of the Emirates, instead 'Ruler' is preferred.

It seems like Hamdan had a good time getting ready for parachuting :flowers:
1 2 3 4 5

Thank you so much, Lanalique, He's so cute,I really love all of his pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom