The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 05:39 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl Julia View Post
Really? Sorry but it was rude...
Julia, don't take exeption at blauerengel and sally1234 please.They don't want to tell you about the places where you can meet ShHamdan just because they would like to be his wives too!*Maybe I will be the third,I have not decided yet*
It was a joke of course!The girls just update official news and photos and share opinions with us.They don't know him personally,so rhey are not able to answer on your question.
Welcome and happy posting!

Old 09-09-2011, 12:46 AM
Aristocracy

if you are in UAE you can only go to the endurance village (without ridding) you usually see sh.Mohammed/sh.Hamdan/sh.Majid always, sometimes you will see sh.Mansour sh.Hamdan bin rashid (the uncil) and his sons.

Old 10-30-2011, 08:32 AM

HH Sheikh Hamdan

Hi everyone...
It is obvious that they have a lot of girls,they have acces to have fun in every way that is possible because they can afford..we must think that first of all they are humans beings like we are,even if they have to put a mask when they are in public..I bet that there are a lot of beautifull girls around them..maybe they really get fall in love of many of them...BUT,when they have to marry I think they can't choose what they like..they have to take one of that girls that makes part of the same social class,it is more an understanding between the families..but how a proverb say..you can't have all in this life.....girls,only in the movies we can see that a rich prince fall in love with a normal girl and she doesn't know that he is a prince,and they get married and live happy for the rest of the life..lol...come on,in these days also the boys wants rich and powerfull girls..
I would like to hear an opinion of an arabic royal family..there is anybody here?
Personally,I would prefer that sheikh Hamdan takes a beautifull girl like Amira Al-Taweel...this in the condition if I'm not me that one ..lol
Old 12-19-2011, 12:55 PM

My first post here....my friend is all things Hamdan, I just humor her. BUT, she says she recently heard Hamdan is married (old news, I know). I found a pic of the woman claiming to be his wife. Check it out at RabiaZ Spring/Summer 2012 collection. I say nay. My frind says yea. She claims she is a Kuwaiti princes.
Old 12-19-2011, 01:53 PM
Aristocracy

@ VanGoghStars Ohhh sweetie..We are TIRED of hearing this
story from this clearly lunatic girl. This girl is on twitter, royal forums and now she's taking abit too far by taking to fashion events saying that she's married to Sheikh Hamdan. It's a LIE. Hamdan in not married. This girl wants attention. So give her NONE! I guess the only way for Sheikh Hamdan to shut this girl up is by finally marrying someone to put an end on these rumors and sick girls.
Old 12-19-2011, 02:16 PM

The caption is "Crown Princess of Dubai. Wife of Hamdan".
Old 12-19-2011, 02:23 PM
Commoner

Hunting for treasures: Rabia Z. Mukhawara Collection Spring/Summer 2012 (scoll down)

I'm sorry but you got to be kidding!! No waaayyy Hamdan is married to her!
Old 12-19-2011, 02:27 PM

[QUOTE=LV_GiRL;1348172]@ VanGoghStars Ohhh sweetie..We are TIRED of hearing this
story from this clearly lunatic girl. This girl is on twitter, royal forums and now she's taking abit too far by taking to fashion events saying that she's married to Sheikh Hamdan. It's a LIE. Hamdan in not married. This girl wants attention. So give her NONE! I guess the only way for Sheikh Hamdan to shut this girl up is by finally marrying someone to put an end on these rumors and sick girls.[/QUOTE

I agree. I actually met her while on a shopping spree. The first thing I thought was funny was that she does not speak a word of Arabic. Also, since when does royalty ride a public bus?
Old 12-19-2011, 03:11 PM
Aristocracy

She's a ROYAL WANNA BE! FANATIC LUNATIC! I saw the article few weeks ago and she's calling herself "Crown Princess of Dubai". Poor Dan..I feel sorry for him to have to endure such humilliation and crazyness.She's broke as hell too.
Old 12-19-2011, 06:40 PM
Aristocracy

Lol that picture made me laugh !!! Funny how ppl would do anything to get attention !!! :p plus anyways if he was I think they Would (maybe) announce to the public !!!
Old 12-21-2011, 06:33 PM
Gentry

fazza break enagment with sheikha today
Old 12-21-2011, 11:31 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dior View Post
fazza break enagment with sheikha today
I thought he did a while ago
Old 12-22-2011, 06:24 AM
Gentry

yes he break before 3months but is official he break but with kuwaiti princess is lie
Old 12-22-2011, 08:38 PM
Aristocracy

Wait so they made an official announcement ??? I thought they broke up years ago !!!
Old 01-06-2012, 08:15 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

The new thread can be found here

Closed Thread