The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 01:43 PM
Aristocracy

Issuing decrees while being in UK, haha. *nice*

Old 06-24-2009, 06:46 PM
Aristocracy

Hamdan issues order to restructure Al Shabab board

Old 06-28-2009, 11:12 AM
Commoner

Plans for bringing the EXPO and the Olympic and Paralympic Games to Dubai in 2020:

News

Sheikh Hamdan will be the chairman along with Deputy Chairman Sheikh Ahmed.
That is a big Project for Hamdan - with much more work and responsibility than being Chairman of a group like Al Maiden.

But it would be really great if the Olympic Games would take place in the UAE.
Good Luck for Hamdan and Ahmed and all the others who are involved.
Old 07-04-2009, 07:10 AM
Commoner

Article:
Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed honored in Cannes

WAM
Old 07-04-2009, 07:06 PM
Aristocracy

Photos from this event: 1, 2
Old 07-06-2009, 01:57 PM
Aristocracy

Sheikh Hamdan looks great in the suit...
You rarely get to see him in suits... I love it when he is in suits because being Arab I see a lot of traditional Arab dresses and its very nice to see Hamdan wear suits... Than the Arab outfits and the sweat pants and jeans.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:06 PM
Nobility

Sheikh Hamdan always looks great regardless his clothes, and I say that he is more and more handsome as he gets older.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:01 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucantuosi View Post
Sheikh Hamdan always looks great regardless his clothes, and I say that he is more and more handsome as he gets older.
I think he's soo handsome too and very photogenic but he's got lots of acne scars on his face, i think he should get some skin treatment and he also has lots of wrinkles around his eyes.. I think he's awfully young to have that many wrinkles thou...
Old 07-07-2009, 06:02 PM
Aristocracy

And more photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Old 07-08-2009, 12:28 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindinha856 View Post
I think he's soo handsome too and very photogenic but he's got lots of acne scars on his face, i think he should get some skin treatment and he also has lots of wrinkles around his eyes.. I think he's awfully young to have that many wrinkles thou...
Maybe he´s out of cash or he´s so self confident that doesnt need anything of that. And for that reason I think he´s pretty cool
Old 07-08-2009, 01:49 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Well I think he's got of attitude and self confidence, after all nobody is perfect
Old 07-08-2009, 11:28 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Well I think he's got of attitude and self confidence, after all nobody is perfect
It is just that Sh Mo was also very handsome when he was younger but he didn't get more handsome with ageing ...
So let's hope Hamdan takes better care of himself and that his looks wont go to waste too soon .
Old 07-08-2009, 11:52 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettina View Post
It is just that Sh Mo was also very handsome when he was younger but he didn't get more handsome with ageing ...
So let's hope Hamdan takes better care of himself and that his looks wont go to waste too soon .
Thks Bettina..That's exactly what i meant... he's kind of aging too soon...
And if he's a guy w/ self confidence and attitude that makes him even hotter...Always remember that one doesn't need to be "perfect" or "gorgeous" lookin but if he/she has confidence and knows how to use he/she is GOLDEN...That's what makes the difference.

Quote:
Yes Brucantuosi i agree w/ u...Hamdan strikes me as "i am so hot" kind of guy.. or "look at me" (full of himself).
Old 07-08-2009, 03:02 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Yes Brucantuosi i agree w/ u...Hamdan strikes me as "i am so hot" kind of guy.. or "look at me" (full of himself).
Well, Hamdan is kinda lucky in many ways. Engaged or not, he'll always be available. Not many guys can say that .
But if he truely looses his good looks, his greatest asset will be gone. After all, money isn't everything and when it comes to brains, he doesn't stand first-row.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:23 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettina View Post
Well, Hamdan is kinda lucky in many ways. Engaged or not, he'll always be available. Not many guys can say that .
But if he truely looses his good looks, his greatest asset will be gone. After all, money isn't everything and when it comes to brains, he doesn't stand first-row.
Bettina u're totally right.. if he looses his good looks then he's losing everything except for the golddiggers...
So when it comes to brains, he doesn't stand first-row??? uhauhauhauhauhauh Is he that DUMB>???
Old 07-08-2009, 06:02 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Bettina u're totally right.. if he looses his good looks then he's losing everything except for the golddiggers...
So when it comes to brains, he doesn't stand first-row??? uhauhauhauhauhauh Is he that DUMB>???
I dunno if Hamdan is dumb but i don't think his popularity is because of his great intelligence or wit. It's all about appearance and looks. And because of his poetry ofcourse. That is so romantic, the more if you don't understand a word of it ... .
Old 07-09-2009, 09:06 AM
Administrator in Memoriam

OK guys, a reminder this is a current events thread, not a "Hamdan is hot" thread.
You can discuss the hotness of Hamdan in Members' Corner or in the
Chat Room or in the UAE Social Group.

thanks,
Warren
UAE moderator
Old 07-29-2009, 08:34 PM
Aristocracy

Either Hamdan is in Turkey, or he is back...
I will post pictures when I have access to a computer when I get home in a few hours.
He was so sweet!

He was grilling and he was lounging like a typical tourist. I was surprised to see him cooking and pretending to bite the neck of a dead goat... LOL

There are also a few pictures of Hamdan in Wild Wadi.. And he was drinking coconut juice from raw coconuts...

I will post them when I can
Old 07-30-2009, 12:23 AM
Aristocracy

Cool Pics of Summer!!!

New pics of Sheikh Hamdan havin Fun!!! And I´m here green of envy for been stuck with my job!!!

FAZZA3 SUMMER (H) on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Movers & Shakers of Dubai on Flickr - Photo Sharing! This is old but one of my favorites
Old 07-30-2009, 12:49 AM
Aristocracy

Those are the pictures I was talking about for wild wadi!... I hope he didnt fall in the second link!

OKAY! I came across some more pictures of Hamdan and his dad and some, A LOT of friends at a hunting trip
I have to say I am somewhat astonished to see Hamdan THIS up close and personal!

Hamdan is killing WAY too many animals... He is eating meat LIKE CRAZY! AND HE IS EATING SO MUCH KIT-KAT!
He has loads and loads of junk in his trunk... No really in one picture he has a lot of junk food in his cars trunk.
I love the fact that he is holding his uncle like a man would carry a women, which is nice to know that hes strong, but then his uncle is so small.
I also love the fact that he is helping set the food up for people to eat. I've never seen pictures of him help, or eat before
I dont like how he cut the leg off of an animal and is rubbing blood on everyone, it made me want to gag.
I dont know if posting the pictures like this is allowed in the forums... I dont know if I can take them from Hamdans website because it might be illegal(probably is)
OKAY, enough of my babbling!
Hamdans hunting trip in Tanzania... too much hunting

These are the pictures from Turkey that I was talking about...
I love the fact that he is cooking... Dont like him pretending to bite the neck of the goat (I think its a goat, am i right?)
Hamdan in Turkey!!!

Closed Thread