Crown Prince Hamdan current events: August 2008-December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They talked of shk hamdan on the insider gossips show today mentions of the world royal bachelers and they put two pics of different sheikhs and one is of rashid!? :ermm: i thought its a mistake but then they called him fezza. :lol:

They talked of shk hamdan on the insider gossips show today mentions of the world royal bachelers and they put two pics of different sheikhs and one is of rashid!? :ermm: i thought its a mistake but then they called him fezza. :lol:

LOL is there any video on youtube about it? That sounds funny :lol:

After Sheikh H became the CP,he looks mature very fast~

yes aiimyl he does ! but he looks sooooo sad {edit} his poems are full of sorrow and sadness ummm i don't know maybe he has a hard time those times ! after all he's no longer engaged that's why they put him in the " WRB" :)

Last edited by a moderator:
yes aiimyl he does ! but he looks sooooo sad {edit} his poems are full of sorrow and sadness ummm i don't know maybe he has a hard time those times ! after all he's no longer engaged that's why they put him in the " WRB" :)

Welcome on TRF hope you have a nice time here :). So he is officially disengaged when he is mentioned on the WRB although I have no idea whats the meaning of WRB is.. could you post the link of this info :)

"yes aiimyl he does ! but he looks sooooo sad , anorexic , sick , his poems are full of sorrow and sadness ummm i don't know maybe he has a hard time those times ! after all he's no longer engaged that's why they put him in the " WRB" :)"

I'm not sure why so many people have been saying Sheikh Hamdan looks ill or anorexic lately. In all the pictures I've seen of him he looks thin - that is just his body type. Perfect for his age. And he's mad about sports. No wonder he's thin.

Also, as CP, he has to be aware that there will be less time for play and much more to learn than for many other CPs in the world. Unless something changes drastically in the UAE, he in turn will be ruler and leader of Dubai in future - and Dubai has a very visable role in the world economy and leadership. And it's not as if a person can go to some special university somewhere and graduate with an advanced degree in being a modern Islamic, Arabic head of state. I hope and wish for long, healthy life for Sheikh Mohammed and his family and that his sons will have many years to learn from him and to accustom themselves to the unique roles they will play in the fast moving modern world, while retaining the essence of traditional culture. Sheikh Mohammed is going to be a hard act to follow - I get the feeling that he's only just started with Dubai.

Last edited:
Thanks dear Desideria , i so like that forum such a great idea anyway !
about the WRB it stands for world royal bachlors the CP was mentioned as one of them ...
about the engagement he's no longer engaged i don't have any link to show that but i am sure he broke up ... a friend of mine is from the bahrain royal family and he's also a friend of the CP so i know that he's no longer engaged ! xo

Guys, we had separate discussions with the subject of heights taking place in two threads at the same time.
Those posts have been moved to the Heights of Royals thread in Royal Chit-Chat.

Last edited:
Emirates Challenge Cup 02.01.2010

Tomorrow is the Emirates Challenge Cup Al Ahli versus AC Milan. The Crown Prince being the Club's President will be there as well, what do you think!? :w00t:

Tomorrow is the Emirates Challenge Cup Al Ahli versus AC Milan. The Crown Prince being the Club's President will be there as well, what do you think!? :w00t:

What we think? hahahahaha your smiley is hilarious lol

I hope he will be there, because I will be there...haha...

Anywho, I read somewhere they're suppose to get married sometime in November? If that's so, then Congrats :flowers:
where did you read that???

Anyway welcome to the forum :flowers:

@the rumors about Hamdan's engagement:
If you search on google, you will find a lot of different rumours (or not...). I do believe they were engaged and called it off. For sure people were not informed officially, calling off an engagement is nothing they would be proud of.
To marry a cousin just sounds strange for us western people. But if it is love why not...!

{edit}

@Hamdan lost weight
Yes!!! I think he is still looking okay, but should really stop losing any more weight!!! I saw a picture which was taken 2 days ago and he has really thin legs :ohmy: When you look at pictures taken in early 2010 I think his body was in a perfect shape :clap:

If our discussion does not fit in here, pls administrator move it to another thread. Thanks.

is hamdan leftie?

is hamdan left-handed? he often uses his left hand.

May someone tell us more about this mysterious girl in Kentucky?

Several rumors & speculation posts have been deleted.
Please note we have a strong rule about rumors & speculation which will be deleted

* The moderators reserve the right to delete posts containing the more fanciful types of gossip and speculation, whether they originate in gossip magazines and websites or are simply fabricated.

* Threads and posts that violate the rules will be deleted or edited.

If you would like to continue the discussion please do it via PM.
This thread is to discuss Sheikh Hamdans current events.​

Yes, exactly
He always uses his left hand to write

He's two handed actually lol:lol:

He uses his left hand to write and the right hand to pull the trigger! That's skill!:flowers:

Being left handed doesnt mean he can't use his right hand :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom