Crown Prince Hamdan current events: August 2008-December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
I have information he love koreangirl and she change religion for hamdan and with sheikha sheikha his finish and sheikha hind is angry and sheikh rashid marry a from last otoman empire nephes

Interesting post. Sorry but I don't understand your last bit on Sheikh Rashid. He is marrying who?

Is hamdan really engaged w/ korean girl or just dating?

Hamdan ending fiance with sheikha sheikha for korean girl and mother from hamdan is angry

Hamdan ending fiance with sheikha sheikha for korean girl and mother from hamdan is angry

but how you know that his mother is angry ???
maybe that's true because we don't see hamdan with his father those days so maybe he's in korea :D & i think it's just dating and she's maybe just one of many many other girls but the fact that she's an actress made it known; but still confused :lol:

...maybe that's true because we don't see hamdan with his father those days so maybe he's in korea :D
Hamdan was with his father at Royal Ascot just a couple of weeks ago.

Reports appearing in a Korean newspaper and in a Korean blog concerning Crown Prince Hamdan and Sheikh Rashid are not only speculative but completely unsubstantiated.

Members should view such claims with a healthy scepticism.

Warren
UAE moderator

Sheikh Hamdan did not have to finish the engagement with Sheikha Sheikha to marry Korean actress. After all he can marry four women.
Sheikh Hamdan likes to spread pictures of his adventures, but there is much about his private life. Do not know if he would like his girlfriend confide their relationship to an "unidentified official of the entertainment industry."

It can also be just another romance.
I also have my doubts when it comes to celebrities.
The crown prince's name attracts attention. It would be convenient.
Well, I do not know this actress. I do not know if she would do that ...

I would like to know more before believing in this story.

I am also outraged! :furious: Sheikha Sheikha and I are waiting for years for Sheikh Hamdan and he trying to marry Moroccan and Korean ... ;):D

Sheikh hamdan updated his website.. Its looking pretty cool now!! ;)

Sheikh Hamdan did not have to finish the engagement with Sheikha Sheikha to marry Korean actress. After all he can marry four women...Do not know if he would like his girlfriend confide their relationship to an "unidentified official of the entertainment industry."
Yes I thought the same thing but why Hamdan himself and not another that's the question
& as you said he can marry 4 so that should'nt affect his engagement with Sheikha Furthermore he's obliged to marry a Sheikha like him to be his official wife that's a tradition but He may have a first wife that no one knows about like Sheikha Manal's mother about his father (Sh.Mohd)
So if he marries another wife it won't be official anyway :ermm:& IMO there is no equity on that

Hamdan was with his father at Royal Ascot just a couple of weeks ago.

i was talking about what comes after Royal Ascot He wasn't with his father in many occasions till *al maktoum airport inauguration*

i was talking about what comes after Royal Ascot He wasn't with his father in many occasions till *al maktoum airport inauguration*

Many of the events that his father Sheikh Mohammed was attending was minister/cabnit meetings which Sheikh Hamdan does not attened.

:eek:
Even if Hamdan is marrying his cousin Sheikha only for political reasons, the girl still has a heart !!! It would be extremely rude of Hamdan to humiliate her during engagement by starting a "real-love-affair" with an actress (or whatever girl). Sure that's not a matter of law but it's still a matter of decency and respect towards his future wife. It can't be that dificult to postpone his extra marital affairs for at least some time after the marriage.

And even better, the couple can also decide to break with the funny tradition, break off the engagment and start a happy family with someone they love.

this is not a true, I m shure 100%
he knows many girls, but he has no relationship with this girl
he is young, rich, beautiful, of course he knows many girls and has fun with the girls. some are famous, some not, but as I said with this Korean girl NO RELATIONSHIP
sheikh hamdan is in love with a girl, but this girl is not in the public

UNFORTUNATELY YOU CAN NOT PROTECT SHEIKH HAMDAN FROM SUCH GOSSIP. (korean actress)

sheikh rashid IS NOT MARRIED

It seems to me that Sheikh hamdan is in love w/ lots of different girls... At the end of the day we are all gossiping and don't really now any information such as who sheikh hamdan is in love with or who he's going to marry...

It seems to me that Sheikh hamdan is in love w/ lots of different girls... At the end of the day we are all gossiping and don't really now any information such as who sheikh hamdan is in love with or who he's going to marry...

That's what i understood from his poems or maybe his poems have nothing to do with his real life

I don't think it's ture, there is even no picture of them. Maybe I just don't want to it's ture^^

Fazza skydiving w/ his friends!!! Super Cool video!! ;)

TV film shows Crown Prince and Gaza amputee on dive

A documentary will be aired tonight, July 30th 2010, that features a scuba-diving trip the Crown Prince of Dubai took with a teenager who lost his legs in a rocket attack in Gaza. - The National

I'd love to watch it, but I'm not in Dubai. Still even before this, I've read Palestinian kids medical procedures were covered by the Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Charitable Establishment [GulfNews].Him with special needs people doesn't seem to be new. He also attended the mass "Wedding of Hope" for special needs couples last year. I think he also supported an Iranian girl who lost her legs - she wanted to be a doctor specializing in amputees. الحمد لله

It cheers me up coz I myself lost a body part. So I like him coz I think he makes the special people feel special. :flowers: "...Sheikh Hamdan, who has a special place in his heart for people with special needs, has proved that this is not the right thinking and each member of society is capable of working and helping the physically disabled, leading the blind, comforting the emotionally disturbed, and tending the sick..." Yay, I have a special place in his heart! Among others, like the emotionally disturbed :lol:.

I love this photo. Hope everybody is cared for. الحمد لله

Sofness, May Allah Bless you for continuing on strong with your life with hope after losing a body part. That is really admirable, and it makes me like Sheikh Hamdan more that he participates in this type of charity and encourages others to do the same.

This is nice to read... May Allah bless him for his good work..

Hamdan has got himself a new nickname. Before he used to be Fazza3(Suns reflection) now he is DirtyDuet(Translated). Its all over his website. Instead of writing Fazza3 for one of his poems he wrote DirtyDuet. I am trying to find what it is in Arabic.

I kinda liked Fazza3

sweety s.Hamdan did not change his nickname!!!
and fazzaa does not mean (suns reflection) please stop using google to translate.. fazzaa means the person who is always ready an willing to help others, who is there when asked for help and it was givin to him by an old bedwin.

his nickname is still fazzaa :)

Interesting... Where this "dirtyduet" come from ?? Can anyone post the poem under he wrote under the name dirtyduet? THX

WOW, Haven't posted for a while!
Interesting, although this was old, but someone told me this happened, and I looked into it. :) I have no idea what DirtyDuet was.

Honestly, I feel as if everyone I know, has a different meaning for Fazza3. Someone from a different culture told me it meant the suns reflection, and thats where he got it. Others say he got it from somewhere else. As for that I'm unsure.

But thanks for clearing things up, even if it was a year later. :)

LuHh Trindade & Arabian Star TQ! May Allah SWT Bless the non special people too (^v^)v Just kidding, ur special! Actually I lost my internal body part so I look the usual. Anyway, Sh Sheikha too inaugurated the store for the special people [ref].

About the Korean superstar, I hope it's not true. Honestly I'd rather he love Sh Sheikha. Or a Palestinian. The children there are gorgeous! Like the Yusof kid on the link. There must be a girl version of him, Fazza could meet if he wants to. If I'm a Sheikh, I'd rather spend for such causes than on super popstars. :flowers: & I have no idea why this arab girl is crying & saying something, but I imagine a Palestinian girl like her speaking for her people. & a sheikh supporting her cause. She could be a sheikha? A war child sheikha - sounds funny - but nice. She can speak to US, Israel as a true ambassador. Supported by a powerful sheikh, coz money talks I guess.

Woah...let's not break the cultural barriers now...lol...

awww that's nice to see... is there one with a translation in english

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom