The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 02:52 PM

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._8027316_n.jpg

please explain to me in english,cos' I don't understand any of arabic.What did they say?

Old 05-06-2009, 08:44 AM
Aristocracy

Cannot read arabic but i know the alphabet and the text refers to Salman Hamid, a singer that just had a record out or something. Perhaps he is a lookalike of HamdaN?

Old 05-06-2009, 02:18 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy1 View Post
...And maybe there is... It's not possible to point out to you or discuss with you in as an articulately manner here, as it would freely & openly be, on the blogs, forums, comments sections of the press in all the Western Press &Media platforms, about why I think it is serious & I think very serious, because here the discussion will be cencored.

Hmmm now i want to hear ur opinion... maybe u have a point... im just saying that all we can do is just guessing and talk about it, but we cant say nothing for sure. In general, i think that rulling famillies (not just this familly, all the others) have many things hiding and things they dont want public to know...
Old 05-06-2009, 06:44 PM
Aristocracy

The only one bad habit that Hamdan has is eating his "hands-free"
Hamdan accompanied his father on visiting Arabian Travel Market
Screenshot from the video
Video
Old 05-06-2009, 07:49 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sladjica View Post
Hmmm now i want to hear ur opinion... maybe u have a point... im just saying that all we can do is just guessing and talk about it, but we cant say nothing for sure. In general, i think that rulling famillies (not just this familly, all the others) have many things hiding and things they dont want public to know...
It is their right to keep things from the public if they so wish. And trying to determine why Hamdan looks the way he does is a waste of time.

Lanalique, thank you for the picutures. He does seem to enjoy his "hands-free"
Old 05-07-2009, 09:30 AM
Gentry

I do agree with u, but i still think that it dont have to be anything dangerous.. whatever, we can just talk about it, we still dont know the truth..
haha, he really seems to enjoy it! i think i will try my "hands free", maybe its tasty!
Old 05-07-2009, 07:56 PM
Aristocracy

It reminds me of a baby's dummy
Old 05-09-2009, 02:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Hamdan Bin Mohammed orders the launch of second edition of Dubai Award for Sustained Transport.
Article
Old 05-17-2009, 04:39 PM
Commoner

How did they choose the next king of Dubai?
Howcome Hamdan is the only brother that goes out in jamath?
Did anyone meet any of the princes of Dubai?
Old 05-17-2009, 04:54 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Wannabe View Post

I know that Hamdan is crowned prince because he showed the biggest interest in helping his country to develop... i think so...
Old 05-18-2009, 12:17 PM
Nobility

I think all of the Maktoum brothers want to help their country but Sheikh Hamdan has the qualities required to be the Ruler.
Old 05-18-2009, 02:18 PM
Commoner

I think Rashid should be the next king because he is the best looking brother and he is the most famous.
Old 05-18-2009, 05:27 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I think Rashid should be the next king because he is the best looking brother and he is the most famous.
Oh yes, these are the qualities which are the "most important" for the Ruler.
Though without joking now, fame is also important (not the fame from tabloids but respect from people and young generation which will be his support in the future). But I don't think that Rashid is more famous among emiratis than Hamdan.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:03 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Howcome Hamdan is the only brother that goes out in jamath?
Did anyone meet any of the princes of Dubai?
the UAE is not a kingdom therefore they dont have Kings/Prince/princess's etc. The UAE is composed of a federation of seven Emirates, each Emirate has a ruler and crown prince. Who heads the UAE is the ruler of Abu Dhabi. Titles are President, Ruler, crown prince and sheikh/a's.

When Hamdan rules he will be called Ruler of Dubai
Old 05-19-2009, 12:51 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
When Hamdan rules he will be called Ruler of Dubai
And he will be an Emir - thats why it is called an Emirat, the ruler is an Emir.
Like his father - Sheikh Mohammed is the Emir of Dubai.
Old 05-20-2009, 06:57 AM
Administrator in Memoriam

Correct, but the title of 'Emir' is not used in any of the Emirates, instead 'Ruler' is preferred.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:15 AM
Aristocracy

It seems like Hamdan had a good time getting ready for parachuting
1 2 3 4 5
Old 05-22-2009, 02:57 PM

Thank you so much, Lanalique, He's so cute,I really love all of his pictures.
Old 05-24-2009, 12:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Hamdan Bin Mohammed: The journey in search of knowledge never ends
Article
Old 05-25-2009, 04:58 PM
Aristocracy

More great pics! (from last sports day)
1 2 3 4 5 6

And news!
Al Ahli clinch UAE Football League
Photos: 1 2 3 4
More pics here