Crown Prince Hamdan current events: August 2008-December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"dirtyDuet"? LOL
Hamdan is comin accross as such an attention seeker... I am startin to get the feelin that he's already forcin it, wanting to be "soo cool"...:cool::nonono:

Well I think that it´s a good name for a horse or a jockey!!! :ROFLMAO:

Sheikh Hamdan's latest event has been moved to the
Sheikh Mohammed's Children 7 thread
since the event was also attended by Sheikh Ahmed bin Mohammed.

Thanks
Dazz :flowers:
Dubai Mod

"dirtyDuet"? LOL
Hamdan is comin accross as such an attention seeker... I am startin to get the feelin that he's already forcin it, wanting to be "soo cool"...:cool::nonono:

It's meant to be DirtyDUDE, they just can't spell.

Omg, that makes sense now. Because the people that I asked were Pakistani and the Pakistani alphabet pronounces the Arab accent differently.
Isn't dirtydude a little innapproriate.

It's funny because I asked my Pakistani friends and they said dirtyduet, and when I went to google translate it said dirtyduet too.
The litle bit of writing in a different language that I know is from Urdu so I read it wrong.

Haha I'm really sorry guys... Either way I loved Fazza3

So like the entire forum can't spell? Ok. :ermm:

I don't get why Hamdan's change his nickname, it's all too odd and doesn't make sense, I mean he has got to know that 'Dirtyduet' or even 'DirtyDude' doesn't sound cool, and even innapropraite for someone of his standing. Fazza3 is perfect, it fits him perfectly, maybe we should start a petition, banning him from changing his name haha!

THKS TOMMY...i was waiting 4 ur input on this one...Exactly thats what i thought "dirtyDUDE". IMO Hamdan is burning his image and not only that, to me he's still IMMATURE look at his action... A person of his standing would NEVER say such a thing to the PUBLIC...:sad: ( feel free to do it behind closed doors)
Tommy what is his intention?? i am sure hamdan's got some intention behind his new nickname.. What's the message now???:whistling:

I`m agree.It`s very strange a crown prince with this nickname...I don`t believe this a good change,it looks a "playboy" nickname not a "royal" nickname, at least it sounds like this after arabic-english & english-spanish traslation.

A few posts discussing Shk Hamdans pictures have been moved to the Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread.
Please keep in mind that this thread is for current events only.
All threads should stay on topic please.

On the other hand, quite a few posts have been deleted due to them being empty posts which are posts such as "how cute", "thank you for the picture" and so on. Further posts will be deleted without warning.

Thank you :flowers:
Dubai Mods

HAMDAN HAS A FACEBOOK Page NOW...

Pros of Hamdan's "so called" Facebook page​
~Hamdan is modern, he likes change
~He has his facebook page news on his website
~He has a lot of replies to people that seem like they would come from him
~He is acting like a total Muslim(to everyone that praises him he says "Insha Allah" "Masha Allah" "Al Humdulillah") (Not meant to be taken offensively but non-Muslims)
~He is replying to a lot of peoples pictures about him as to where they got them
~He is being like his father on the page (ex. HAVE "U" EVER BEEN TO DUBAI METRO? DO "U" LIKE IF(he accidently wrote if instead if it, if thats him)? IF NOT WHY DONT "U" LIKE IT?
~He refers to his website a lot
~He said he is working on his website for the Arabic speakers to write in English so more people can read

CONS OF HAMDANS "SO CALLED" FACEBOOK PAGE​
~He hasnt wrote it personally that its him
~There are no personal pictures to prove its him
~He has a lot of the same stuff from his dads page. As I respect all Muslim beliefs, What can I do for my country.
~His name is wrong (Hamdan bin MOHAMMED bin Rashid Al Maktoum
~His AGE is wrong! He is not 25..

Preview of Hamdans page... ill post the link to the real page is you guys are interested
Hamdan facebook page picture
:uaeflag::uaeflag::uaeflag:

It appears like he has another person doing it for him. It could be legit, but its too early to confirm it. If I had to venture a guess its the person who handles his website (which the English translation is terrible--I've had half a mind to write portions myself but I don't have the time nor the will). Hamdan is so busy going hunting, water skiing, skydiving, and playing soccer in-between official events where he pretends to pay attention to do much with facebook.

yess.. Hamdan does have a facebook page. HE IS VERY MODERN btw. However he doesn't reply messages.I think he only does private messages. Hamdan is "busy" with himself, tryin to look hot for the ladies...:whistling::lol:;)

yess.. Hamdan does have a facebook page. HE IS VERY MODERN btw. However he doesn't reply messages.I think he only does private messages. Hamdan is "busy" with himself, tryin to look hot for the ladies...:whistling::lol:;)

Regardless I am his fan on his page so if its him or not... Im still his fan lol. :):)

Latest from Hamdans facebook page
His Highness Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum- Tommorow is one of great man's Birthday who i respect the most MAHATMA GHANDI
about an hour ago

link to Hamdans pagebook page
Hamdan's facebook page

Last edited by a moderator:
loool who cares if it's him or not at least it has his name and u have it in ur facebook loool ur funny girl i agree with u..
that's so nice to hear he respect mahatma ghandi:) I have facebook too i will take a look at his:)

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hamdan Bin Mohammed chairs first meeting of Dubai Sports Council

...He promised hard work, perseverance and dedication to fulfill the hopes and aspirations of the Ruler and the
and the people and to play the role entrusted to develop the sports sector...
Article

Sheikh Hamdan visits Deyaar stand at Cityscape Dubai
Article ** Picture
Picture 2 ** Picture 3

Last edited:
The thread on Crown Prince Hamdan was fairly active until recently. Did I miss something that made it die off?

The thread on Crown Prince Hamdan was fairly active until recently. Did I miss something that made it die off?

Not that I know of :D
Hamdan has not been as active lately, a few events with his father and the rest of the family but it has been quite quiet.

where has he been we didn't hear a thing of him for such a long time

it looks somehow very funny,like a reality show on TV:)
you don`t need to be very smart to see that these appearances are very planned and staged- in other countries you would call it propaganda...
but he`s cute as always! he has such a nice smile that I still want to see him in 1000 series or more of Dubai reality TV shows ;-)

ther´s a video of hamdan and majid
YouTube - Sheikh Hamdan and Majid Bin Mohammed visit the Emirates Science and Technology Institute 2 Sept 2009 42 6 MB
Sheikh Hamdan and Majid Bin Mohammed visit the Emirates Science and Technology Institute 2 Sept 2009

Hamdan and Majid look very nice and they seem interested in computers and sciences.
Hamdan looks as if he had lost a lot of weight...but maybe it just looks like that.
he has probably had a lot of stress and pressure and maybe that`s why he is so slim now.

Geez, it seems to take 5 minutes just to say everyone's names! Just after a bit of reporting then the poor anchor has to do a rinse-and-repeat of all the sheihks full names, lol!

He's still alive!!! that's a long time we didn't hear of him

today was the 2nd anniversary of appointing of Shaikh Hamdan as Crown Prince of Dubai on February 1, 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom