Victoria, Daniel and Family, General News Part 2: September 2010 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
sverige.jpg

Welcome to the 2nd thread for Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel of Sweden´ general news. The previous thread can be found here.

Please post news and other information of & about Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel in this thread.

While doing so, please remember to follow the TRF posting guidelines and the copyright rules TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines :
  • The current events' thread is only for current news & events
  • Please do not post the photos directly. Hotlinking is strongly prohibited.
  • Please be respectful to others' opinions even if you're disagree, and always be courteous to your follow members.

Last edited:
Today I read from a Finnish newspaper that Victoria and Daniel can finally move to their new home, Haga palace.

Did it say when or did it just say renovations were finished?

Renovations were finished, this it said, and indeed, when I think about it now, it meant just that. Still they had big titles "Victoria and Daniel can move finally in" but in the article there was no talk about when this happens.

Ah, well. They've got to move in some time! Do you think they'll have a photoshoot/press conference about it?

Well, atleast the cover of Se o Hör had it right on this weeks cover: The babyroom alread finished, now the couple awaits the baby(dont say they are expecting but only that they await the baby, something they have done since they met:))

I guess it's good to be prepared! Any word of when they're moving in? I assume it'll be after their trip to China- which is this month, isn't it?

I guess it's good to be prepared! Any word of when they're moving in? I assume it'll be after their trip to China- which is this month, isn't it?
Yes, the trip to China is this month, October 11-14.

Well, atleast the cover of Se o Hör had it right on this weeks cover: The babyroom alread finished, now the couple awaits the baby(dont say they are expecting but only that they await the baby, something they have done since they met:))
Well in the Bunte article they are quoting Se og Hör and it's said that the baby should arrive in spring. ;) I just love german tabloids and their unconfirmed stories. :lol:

It also says Haga Palace will be ready Spring 2011- 'in time for the baby's arrival'..

I wouldn't take that for granted, they are all coping the same source and adding just what fits their story.

This week´s Svensk Damtidning tells, that Daniel will be godfather to William Josefsson, five months. He is the son of Sophie and Marcus Josefsson, good friends of Victoria and Daniel. William is the first godchild for Daniel as a prince. A friend tells that Daniel and Marcus J. have a great time together, they both love football and support AIK.

Kruununprinsessa Victoria on varsinainen Suomi-tietj - Ilta-Sanomat

Finnish paper Ilta-Sanomat has interviewed Herman Lindqvist, the history teacher of Victoria (years 2000-2004), who also wrote a book about her. The article says that Victoria loves history and knows also history of Finland, as Finland was part of Sweden once. They had history lessons where they mostly discussed, because of the reading problems of Victoria.

Herman Lindqvist says that Victoria will be an excellent regent, because she is so dutiful, interested and curious.

Herman Lindqvist tells also about Daniel, that with him it was different than anything else that Victoria had experienced before. Victoria had been surrounded always by people who wanted to take advantage of her, but finally she met Daniel who was all genuine, down-to-earth person.

Lindqvist says that Victoria likes a lot Finland where she will be in official visit soon, and has just positive memories from her trips to there.

Basically the article talks about what the book says about the renovations.

Today I received a "Thank you"-card for my wedding wishes. I would like to scan it and post it here, if it will be allowed by the moderators or admins.

Today I also received my Thank-you-card and I couldn´t explain how lucky I am...it´s so wonderful and I´ll keep it as a real treasure!!!

Wonderful photo on the card...

Victoria och Daniel får sitt drömhem - Leva & bo - Heminredning Leva Bo Allt för Hus & Hem | Expressen

Victoria and Daniel move into their dream home. Does anyone know why google translate doesn't work automatically on expressen anymore? I had to copy and paste.

Yesterday it didn't work, today it did. I am not able to copy and paste by highlighting the url and then using the edit menu. I have to highlight the url, use Ctrl-C for copy, go to the translate site and use Ctrl-V for paste. Maybe that will work.

Today I received a "Thank you"-card for my wedding wishes. I would like to scan it and post it here, if it will be allowed by the moderators or admins.

As long as you upload the image via a hosting site (ImageShack,etc), there is no problem with that principessa - in fact it would be much appreciated!

I wrote them as well and I haven't recieved anything back but I am patient.

Posts regarding the visit to Finland have been moved to this thread, specifically about the Finnish visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom