Victoria, Daniel and Family, General News Part 2: September 2010 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
23 December Daniel had his spontaneous speech in Ockelbo church where he attended with his parents Olle and Ewa.

24 December the King and the Queen invited Victoria and Daniel to Drottningholm castle. There was also Princess Christina.

25 December Victoria and Daniel have the Westling family as guests in Haga castle. Daniel's sister with her family and Daniel's parents are there. In the meanwhile Carl Philip, Madeleine and the King and the Queen attend the church of the castle of Drottningholm.

Message #58 above is about CP Victoria and P Daniel's Christmas Party at Haga. I am unable to translate it. For some reason Google Translate no longer works for translating Swedish to English on the Royal Forums. If someone could translate this or any other messages describing what/where they celebrated the Christmas Holidays, I would greatly appreciate it. I would also like to know how to get Google Translate to work again on the Royal Forums. Thank You. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a very happy and prosperous New Year.

I was able to paste the URL into Google Translate to get this result:
Family Westling was invited to the Christmas celebration at Haga
.​
Here, Olle and Eva Westling for Haga Palace.
But when Daniel and Victoria for the first time celebrated Christmas in the new dream home, called the rest of the royal family by their absence.
The King and Silvia chose as usual Drottningholm on Christmas Day.

So celebrated Daniel and Victoria every day

December 23 during the midnight mass thank Daniel Ockelbo and his "flake" in an impromptu speech in the church. Olle and Eva Westling is there but the king and Silvia staying home.
December 24 The King and Silvia invites Daniel to celebrate Christmas at Drottningholm, but parents must stay in Ockelbo. However, Princess Christina in place with his family.
December 25 11.00: Madeleine, Carl Philip, the king and queen sit together during roof domes in the round castle church at Drottningholm, but Victoria and Daniel are not there. The royal family eat Christmas lunch at Drottningholm while Olle and Eva Westling go to Haga Castle and visit Daniel and Victoria.

The day before dipping was already Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel in Ockelbo and then went back to Stockholm to celebrate Christmas Eve at Drottningholm Palace.
Yesterday, on Christmas Day it was finally time for parents Westling to open the packages together with his son and svärdottern Victoria.

Tobogganing on the schedule

Early left Olle and Eva his home home in Ockelbo to go to Stockholm. On the schedule are all from the long walk to tobogganing. His first Christmas in New Castle wanted to Victoria, of course, in-laws were in place.
Victoria and Eva Westling are close to each other, and it is Daniel's mother who has supported when it has been the hardest.
Exactly at 13.00 yesterday was a large Christmas lunch inside the castle. Olle Westling is fond of Christmas and the ham is for him the most important on Christmas. While the meatballs belonging Olle's favorite.
Victoria and Daniel had arranged for their Christmas party with seafood and many desserts. Chocolate is Daniel's big load. Before this year's Christmas celebration, he has told friends that he made his own homemade version.
With the celebration at Haga Palace was also Daniel's sister, Anna with her partner Mikael Söderström. But the most important guests at Christmas celebrations was undoubtedly Daniels nieces Hedwig, 12, and Vera, 6. It is above all to Hedwig and Vera Victoria bought her presents.
"Christmas Day is sacred"

- The rest of the family was not there because the king is bound tightly to their traditions. Christmas Day at Drottningholm is sacred, "a source told Expressen.
Daniel's family is now staying in Stockholm over the Christmas holidays, and maybe get the chance to meet their relatives by marriage today. On other days opens up for Drottningholm outside guests.
Victoria and Daniel are on leave until mid-January and have planned a longer trip. First, January 17 beginning Crown Princess program again as she travels to the United Arab Emirates.
Until then, Daniel and Victoria take the opportunity to socialize and just enjoy the leave.

Message #58 above is about CP Victoria and P Daniel's Christmas Party at Haga. I am unable to translate it. For some reason Google Translate no longer works for translating Swedish to English on the Royal Forums. If someone could translate this or any other messages describing what/where they celebrated the Christmas Holidays, I would greatly appreciate it. I would also like to know how to get Google Translate to work again on the Royal Forums. Thank You. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a very happy and prosperous New Year.

that post was from Aftonbladet. You can translate any other site but this one. They have it blocked from being able to be translated.

ruthieviews

Thank you all for the wonderful translations. We are all snowed in here in Virginia Beach. Right now we have 15 inches of snow. This is not normal and we are all stuck at home. I have been feeding the birds and putting out suet cakes and pans of hot water for them. The trees on the patio are full of all kinds of birds. It's a lot like Christmas! I hope your Holiday was the best and your New Year is perfect.

what official visits has they dune abroud

france
finland
china

How about countys landskap visits have they done?

what official visits has they dune abroud

france
finland
china

How about countys landskap visits have they done?

They been to Västergötland and Norrbotten on officiall visits.

Earlier last year they went as an engaged couple on a secret official trip to Afghanistan to visist the Swedish batallion.

I wonder if Daniel will participate in the state visit, then.

good thing that they go in vacation

Well in finish she looked like she needed one, after both Follis & Longa have overtaken her in the last meters. So maybe the royal visit came in handy.

Someone please tell Victoria that she needs to take some good sleep while on vacation, she looks really tired.

A few more pics:

Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel took some time off from their
private skiing holidays to enjoy the Tour de Ski in Tolbach, Italy, January
6, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

I had read a week or so ago on Billed-Bladet that people in Sweden "have no doubt" that Victoria is pregnant. I was just wondering if this is true, and by this I mean people in Sweden believing she's pregnant. Honestly, I feel like it might be a little soon to have a baby, but crazier things have happened. They are both in their mid-late 30s and have been together a very long time. Anyway, I was just wanting the opinion of someone in Sweden.

Last edited:
I agree it is too soon to have a baby, I didn't believe reports about a pregnancy either, but now I'm not so sure cause her face and even her body looks a bit plump. It could be that she needs to workout but it would be nice if she is pregnant:).

They look so happy! what a wonderful newly wed couple-

I was on the website of a British newspaper this morning, the text downloaded before the images and the main headline was "Victoria pregnant." So I had a mini-panic, wondered why a UK paper was running that as the main story, got excited and then the picture downloaded....... and it was Victoria Beckham. Boo. Think the birth of the Danish twins on Saturday has gone to my head a bit. Need to lie down. :ohmy:

I was on the website of a British newspaper this morning, the text downloaded before the images and the main headline was "Victoria pregnant." So I had a mini-panic, wondered why a UK paper was running that as the main story, got excited and then the picture downloaded....... and it was Victoria Beckham. Boo. Think the birth of the Danish twins on Saturday has gone to my head a bit. Need to lie down. :ohmy:

:D A pity! We all would be so excited!

Happened to me exactly the same today as I was reading a blog where someone linked to this news: "Baby news! Victoria will get a baby!" I was first shocked and then a bit disappointed as I understood my mistake. :ROFLMAO:

How nice that there is now a tulip named by Prince Daniel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom