The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 03:49 PM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria & Daniel von Schweden Sie öffnen die Türen zu ihrem Palast! - BUNTE

Old 05-29-2013, 09:15 AM
Imperial Majesty

The Foundation Victoria and Daniel launched at the time of their wedding - now named The Swedish Crown Princess Couple's Foundation - has just launched their own website.
English - Kronprinsessparets bröllopsstiftelse

The swedish version has a lot of information
http://www.kronprinsessparetsstiftelse.se/
and nice photos, like this about the Members of the Board of the Foundation and the managing director Elin Annwall.
http://www.kronprinsessparetsstiftel...arl%C3%B6v.jpg

Old 05-30-2013, 12:16 AM
Imperial Majesty

According to several tweets, Victoria and Daniel were yesterday evening at Beyonce's concert in Globen.
Photo of Daniel at the concert
Photo by ebonardi • Instagram

According to tweets, Victoria was dancing with the music almost all the time.
Old 05-31-2013, 11:37 AM
Imperial Majesty

Photo from the Twitter of Luca Segantini, the executive director of the International Society of Nephrology.
Daniel is the new Patron of the International Society of Nephrology, announced today at the World Congress of Nephrology in Hong Kong.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BLlYZpRCcAERjUh.jpg:large

I just would like to see Daniel's patronages listed at his website, the other members of the family have their patronages listed, but not Daniel
Old 06-03-2013, 02:35 PM
Imperial Majesty

The World Champion of the Nordic Ski World Championships, Johan Olsson, gets this year's Victoria Stipendium on Victoria's birthday celebrations on 14th July. Olsson said that he is incredibly happy, proud and flattered. It feels special that they chose me. It's an honor. I was told this earlier today. I knew I was in discussions. It's a bit unbelievable, said Johan Olsson. When I took my silver crown princess was there with Daniel and then the king was there when I won my gold. Their support meant of course very much. And then to get this prize is fantastic.
Johan Olsson är årets Victoriastipendiat Längdskidor Expressen
Translation
Old 06-12-2013, 04:19 PM
Gentry

there are rumors about a pregnancy of crownprincess victoria
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
Old 06-12-2013, 04:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yay I would be so happy for them if they are pregnant again. Perfect timing too.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:26 PM
Serene Highness

I think they'll have one, maybe 2 more children. Victoria will be 36 next month.
Old 06-20-2013, 04:47 AM
Imperial Majesty

According to this week's Svensk Damtidning, Victoria and Daniel were planning a big wedding anniversary party at the Haga Palace on 19th June. All their friends were invited and according to SvenskDam's sources Stefano Catenacci would have been the chef and responsible for the dinner.
SvenskDam got Catenacci on the phone:
- No, it is not me who is doing the dinner and it is not the same menu as at their wedding dinner. I can not say more, since it is a private event, said a friendly Catenacci.
Old 06-21-2013, 11:33 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincess5 View Post
Yay I would be so happy for them if they are pregnant again. Perfect timing too.

Aaaah, I would be sooo happy for them. Whereas - her divine Dress at Madeleines wedding did not (yet???) Show anything
Be Bine
Old 06-25-2013, 08:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
On Wednesday 19th June Victoria's and Daniel's friends arrived to Haga Palace with their children at 18.00-19.00, by own cars or taxi, for the third wedding anniversary celebration. Stefano Catenacci made the dinner. Photos of the guests arriving by Patrik Österberg.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Stefano stated in an interview that he was not in charge of the dinner. I would presume CP Victoria and P Daniel would like their close friend to attend and not have to work.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:26 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevinnan View Post
Stefano stated in an interview that he was not in charge of the dinner. I would presume CP Victoria and P Daniel would like their close friend to attend and not have to work.
Since the photographer obviously had been at the gates of the Haga Palace for quite a long time, he probably had seen Catenacci going there and wrote his name at the photos. Maybe we will hear the truth sometime. Or maybe he saw the cars of Operakällaren going to Haga and thought that Catenacci had made the dinner.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:00 AM
Imperial Majesty

There was a short article in Kalmarposten: The new house of the crown princess couple in Solliden is now ready. Daniel and Victoria wanted to celebrate that and had invited the builders to the party and treated them with something delicious from the grill and coffee with a homemade cake.

According to Twitter Victoria, Daniel and Estelle flew to Kalmar on Monday, and went from there to Solliden. Daniel returned soon to Stockholm, since he had work on Wednesday.
Old 06-29-2013, 02:21 AM
Imperial Majesty

According to Svensk Damtidning, all Victoria's and Daniel's closest friends attended at their 3rd wedding anniversary party at the Haga Palace on 19th June. Daniel's childhood friends Andreas Nylin and wife Carina and Niklas Ek with wife Anna, Victoria's childhood friends Andrea Engsäll, Leonie Persson and husband Karl-Johan and Caroline Nilsson with husband Jesper. And of course also all their children.
The chefs from Stefano Catenacci's Operakällaren made the dinner, it was prepared for two days and everything was done at the kitchen of the Haga Palace.

Svensk Damtidning offered Midsummer lunch for their employees at Operakällaren and Stefano Catenacci made them the same menu than at Madeleine's and Chris' wedding dinner.
Old 06-29-2013, 07:35 AM
Serene Highness

Thanks for the information. It's great that the young family had now a own house on the island of Öland.
Is there a pic of the house?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
There was a short article in Kalmarposten: The new house of the crown princess couple in Solliden is now ready. Daniel and Victoria wanted to celebrate that and had invited the builders to the party and treated them with something delicious from the grill and coffee with a homemade cake.

According to Twitter Victoria, Daniel and Estelle flew to Kalmar on Monday, and went from there to Solliden. Daniel returned soon to Stockholm, since he had work on Wednesday.
Old 06-29-2013, 07:54 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursulajohanna View Post
Thanks for the information. It's great that the young family had now a own house on the island of Öland.
Is there a pic of the house?
No photos so far. Perhaps the family haven't moved in yet, just the building is ready, maybe we will get more news soon. But I guess we will not get a photo of the house if they don't publish one themselves.
Old 07-03-2013, 09:46 AM
Imperial Majesty

According to Twitter and Facebook, Daniel was seen on Sunday at the Ockelbo Summer Market, and on Tuesday Victoria, Daniel and Estelle were seen at a plane on their way to Kalmar and Öland.
Old 07-05-2013, 09:53 AM
Imperial Majesty

About Daniel being the Royal Patron of International Society of Nephrology for the period 2013 - 2016.
Prince Daniel of Sweden is a patron of the ISN - Partners - Latest ISN News - The ISN Website

I'm still waiting that the court would put Daniel's patronages to his website, like the other members of the family have.

Tags
crown princess victoria, prince daniel