The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 10:44 AM
Imperial Majesty

I found still a little bigger version of the new photo of Victoria and Daniel
http://www.skarp.se/wp-content/large...10407-R-52.jpg
And this one of Victoria
http://www.skarp.se/wp-content/large...10407-J-46.jpg

Old 11-16-2012, 03:18 AM
Imperial Majesty

Svensk Damtidning (paper magazine) interviewed Gran Hgglund, the Minister for Health and Social affairs, because he and Daniel are often at the same work duties.

You seem to get along very well with each other, how close friends you are with the prince?
- We share many interests, we are interested in sports, food and health. The prince is also very interested in social media. We have also sometimes arrived to some event dressed very similar way, and that has been cheerful. When we were in Germany, we both had dark blue suit and purple, dotted tie. It was funny. But I haven't visited the family in Haga.
You look alike and dress the same way. Have people thought you are the prince sometimes?
- Yes, it has happened. When we were in Washington and I went to the dinner with the ambassador, I was praised about my wedding speech to the crown princess.
And how did the prince react?
- He just thinks that it is funny. We sometimes joke that only Boxer-Robert is missing!
How would you describe prince Daniel as a person?
- He is incredibly professional in his role and is very much like the same person I imagined he would be before I got to know him. I appreciate very much the talks with the prince because of his great interest in people and their situations. He is genuinely curious and wants to learn more and more about everything.

Prince Daniel and Gran Hgglund
http://svenskdam.se/files/2012/10/da...nd-twitter.jpg

Old 11-16-2012, 04:00 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
I found still a little bigger version of the new photo of Victoria and Daniel
http://www.skarp.se/wp-content/large...10407-R-52.jpg
And this one of Victoria
http://www.skarp.se/wp-content/large...10407-J-46.jpg
Both really great pics..... official ones, yes, but with the "special something", it shows their personality as well as representing with heart.
Great
Bye Bine
Old 11-16-2012, 06:13 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Svensk Damtidning (paper magazine) interviewed Gran Hgglund, the Minister for Health and Social affairs, because he and Daniel are often at the same work duties.

You look alike and dress the same way. Have people thought you are the prince sometimes?
- Yes, it has happened. When we were in Washington and I went to the dinner with the ambassador, I was praised about my wedding speech to the crown princess.
And how did the prince react?
- He just thinks that it is funny. We sometimes joke that only Boxer-Robert is missing!

Prince Daniel and Gran Hgglund
http://svenskdam.se/files/2012/10/da...nd-twitter.jpg
very funny!
Old 11-22-2012, 01:21 PM
Imperial Majesty

Norbert Loh (a german journalist and author, who has written books of royals) writes at his Facebook, that he has heard from the family, that this is Daniel's favourite photo of Victoria.
http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...55355595_n.jpg
Old 12-03-2012, 02:58 AM
Imperial Majesty

Iltasanomat quotes Expressen:
Daniel is going to spend more time with Estelle next year, he said to Expressen that he is going to be for a longer time continuously with Estelle.
Victoria will according to Bertil Ternert start to do more official duties. Victoria said about her maternity leave that they have had a fantastic time together.
Victoria and Daniel are grateful that the Swedes have respected their wish for privacy. They have spend time with their daughter at the surrounding parks of the Haga Palace at peace. Daniel praised that the privacy of their little princess has been respected very strictly.
Prinssi Daniel ottaa lis isyysvapaata - Kuninkaalliset - Ilta-Sanomat
Old 12-03-2012, 04:44 AM
Serene Highness

And how lovely is that? So happy they've been able to go to the park just like anyone w/their kids and just enjoy being a Family. :)
Old 12-03-2012, 09:02 AM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria and Daniel were on a private visit in Slen-Lindvallen at the weekend.
The leaders of the Dalarna regional team got an inquiry about if a guy could get to join them and do a little giant slalom. When he came with a helmet and goggles on, no one recognized him at first.
Lovisa Jensen who trained with Daniel, tells: He came and jumped into the path, we did not know first who it was, but after a while, someone recognized him. He was skilled and drove many runs. Coach Fredrik Litzn praised: He did really well and gratefully accepted tips.
Victoria also impressed with safe skiing alongside the track. Daniel trained giant slalom for a couple of hours. They returned home on Sunday.
Prins Daniel imponerade i storslalom - Malung Slen - dt.se

More photos from the ski trip
Aftonbladet writes that Victoria and Daniel were in Slen and Lindvallen to socialize with ski resort giant Skistars CEO Mats rjes whom Daniel knows well. They were skiing with him and his wife. Daniel and rjes have been seen on several official events and inaugurations past and have also contacted through the organizing committee for the Ski World Championships in Falun.
Vicken fin dag fr en kunglig skidtur Nyheter Aftonbladet
Old 12-03-2012, 12:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

nice of them to get away for the weekend and ski.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:59 PM
Imperial Majesty

More photos of Victoria and Daniel skiing, Victoria has purple ski goggles and Daniel orange.
IBL Bildbyr - Redaktionella arkivet - Samtliga arkiv
Old 12-21-2012, 12:21 PM
Imperial Majesty

A very lovely photo of Victoria, Daniel and Estelle outside the Haga Palace. SVT met the family when Estelle was at the first time in a sled and it will be shown at SVT's "ret med kungafamiljen - The year with the Royal Family". Victoria and Daniel tell also how it feels to live with the media pressure.
Kungligt r med bebis, dop och frlovning SVT.se
Old 12-21-2012, 05:52 PM
Courtier

Quote:
A very lovely photo of Victoria, Daniel and Estelle outside the Haga Palace. SVT met the family when Estelle was at the first time in a sled and it will be shown at SVT's "ret med kungafamiljen - The year with the Royal Family". Victoria and Daniel tell also how it feels to live with the media pressure.
What an adorable photo! I'm really looking forward to the "ret med kungafamiljen" TV show, I hope I'll be able to understand at least a little bit of it...
Old 12-27-2012, 05:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

Another photo of making "ret med kungafamiljen"
http://aom99.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/0011.jpg
Old 12-30-2012, 06:02 AM
Imperial Majesty

On Wednesday, September 5th the oldest children of Utkiken preschool made a trip to the Haga Park, as a start for the semester. When they walked through Haga Park, they met Victoria, Daniel and Estelle. They stopped and spoke with the children and they were allowed to take some photos of the children with Victoria.
Utkikens barn mter Kronprinsessan Victoria Solna stad
Old 12-30-2012, 07:17 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
On Wednesday, September 5th the oldest children of Utkiken preschool made a trip to the Haga Park, as a start for the semester. When they walked through Haga Park, they met Victoria, Daniel and Estelle. They stopped and spoke with the children and they were allowed to take some photos of the children with Victoria.
Utkikens barn mter Kronprinsessan Victoria Solna stad
Very cute!
Old 12-30-2012, 07:48 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Norbert Loh (a german journalist and author, who has written books of royals) writes at his Facebook, that he has heard from the family, that this is Daniel's favourite photo of Victoria.
http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...55355595_n.jpg
Norbert Loh has been a friend of Silvia from before she met the king at the Munich Olympics. He had made some pics of her at a private swimmingpool and immediately handed them to her when she came into the spotlight as the king's girlfriend, even though he worked for a yellow press magazine back then. Ever since then, Silvia and her family has trusted him and allowed him to make several scoops about them.

He is always very respectful in his writings about them but tells very nice little anecdotes. So I guess he knows what he is talking about.
Old 12-30-2012, 10:53 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Thanks for posting! I love the part at the end when Estelle is on the sledge
Old 12-30-2012, 11:08 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Thanks for posting! I love the part at the end when Estelle is on the sledge
The best part love the way Daniel holds his daughter, lovely!
Old 12-30-2012, 11:10 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkittybaby View Post
The best part love the way Daniel holds his daughter, lovely!
And Estelle's facial expressions are so adorable!
Old 12-30-2012, 12:01 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
And Estelle's facial expressions are so adorable!
She looks so much like her mum

Tags
crown princess victoria, prince daniel