Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling, Current Events Part 3: July 2005 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lena

Heir Apparent
City
Mandø
Country
Denmark
We are opening the 3rd thread on crown princess Victoria and Daniel Westling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aftonbladet writes a blabla article about Victoria and Daniel spending time together at Solliden. They are staying at "their secret love nest" (=the beach house) and are having fantastic time with friends and family.
A few days ago Daniel and Karl Johan "H&M" Persson played golf together and bought strawberrys in Borgholm

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,672559,00.html

Attachments

• kunganaste.jpg
    kunganaste.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 5,161
Article from Aftonbladet, translated by me:

kunganaste.jpg

Here is Victoria’s and Daniel’s secret ”love nest”

BORGHOLM
Here is Victoria’s and Daniel’s secret “love nest”. Down by the King’s private boathouse, they Crown Princess and her boyfriend enjoys the sun and swimming.

Today Crown Princess Victoria turns 28 years old and during the afternoon she will be celebrated at Borgholm’s sports park with pomp and circumstance.

Together with her boyfriend Daniel Westling, she has had a fantastic summer week on Öland. The couple fills the sunny days with long walks, golf, running and shopping. But when Victoria and Daniel want to be on their own, they go to a place that not many know of – their “love nest”.

Down by the King’s boathouse, close to Solliden Palace, the couple go water skiing or sunbathing on the King’s yacht or in the chairs by the jetty.

Romantic swims
There are usually also romantic swims in the sunset. The luxurious boathouse is decorated in an elegant archipelago style and in the large living room there is a large fireplace. On the veranda outside, the King hosts lunches where the children and their partners attend.

The food is made in the villa by Solliden’s own chefs and only consists of the most exclusive produce. At the boathouse, Victoria and Daniel spend time with their friends, among them the H&M billionaire and heir Karl Johan Persson. The other day he and Daniel played golf before they bought strawberries for Queen Silvia. The guys also bought an Aftonbladet.

On Öland they are proud that the Crown Princess and her boyfriend chooses to spend their time there.
- She is a great ambassador for the island. The Royal Family and their friends are always welcome to us, says Kjell Gehammar, director at Strand Hotel in Borgholm.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,672559,00.html

Last edited:
GD, I thought we weren´t allowed to post full articles anymore?

Or is it ok if we translates them?

Yennie said:
GD, I thought we weren´t allowed to post full articles anymore?

Or is it ok if we translates them?
It is okay to translate articles or interviews etc, otherwise there wouldn't be much info to provide our non Swedish speaking members... So a rule like that would be impossible.

This is what my notice that I posted earlier said:
- If you post an article in another language than English, provide a translation or a summary (entire articles may be posted if they are translated)

Summary of an Expressen article:

Daniel on Öland

Expressen met Daniel at Ekerum’s golf course yesterday; he was there with some friends. Since arriving at Öland he has done many rounds on the course.

- I have it very good here
- Today I have just stood here and putted a little

He also said that the media image of him isn’t right, often being portrayed as shy and not saying very many words, and not liking the attention.

- Shy isn’t right at all. Talk about media image

On the rumours of an engagement and wedding, Daniel said:
- I’m sure you’ll get to know me with time.

On the question if he could pose for a picture without the cap, he kindly refuses with the answer:
- My hair is so tousled today; I don’t feel very in shape.

He asks the Expressen reporter how long they will remain on Öland, and the reply must’ve been to his liking since he replied that it was good and meant that one would finally get some vacation.

Read the full article (in Swedish) here: http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=405154

I attach the picture in case the image link won't work later.

Attachments

• Juli 2005.jpg
    Juli 2005.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 564
Last edited by a moderator:
More photos of Daniel on Öland

from Face to face

Attachments

• dw1.jpg
    dw1.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 740
  • dw3.jpg
    dw3.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 628
  • dw4.jpg
    dw4.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 918
Just a thought :)

The men with Daniel in the lastest pics: is that Silvias cousin and his son?
When I have been on Öland for Victorias birthday, everytime this man and his sons(with red hair) has been sitting right behind the royal family.

Is it Silvias cousin Thomas Sommerlath?
I know I asked Ritva one time but I can´t remember the answer...

Last edited:
Daniel and a friend drove around on Öland without their seatbelts on.
"If we had seen him he would have got a 600 sek ticket" said the police

Daniel and his friend had been playing golf and on the way back to Solliden they stoped to buy some strawberrys and newspapers,

http://www.kandisnytt.com/page.php?news=547

Attachments

• 280pix_daniel-westling_1.jpg
    280pix_daniel-westling_1.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 706
Hi all, Im back from Peru!
When I was there I saw a mag on the stand. The cover said: Entre el trono y el amor. I think that means: enter the throne and love.

Does someone know spanish, or know what the were talking about? I have posted the link for a sumury of the artical from COSAS.

http://www.cosasperu.com/cosas321/1_off.aspx

Attachments

• indexpic_1a.jpg
    indexpic_1a.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 1,965
More photos of Daniel playing golf on Öland... he looks very focused :)

from Cover

ps: Danne, next time, bring Victoria with you :)

Attachments

• 20050713.jpg
    20050713.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 442
  • 200507132.jpg
    200507132.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 309
  • 200507133.jpg
    200507133.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 362
Yennie said:
Daniel and a friend drove around on Öland without their seatbelts on.
"If we had seen him he would have got a 600 sek ticket" said the police
A perfect role model! Don't you think too? Isn't there a big campaign running for seatbealts in the whole EU?

robby86 said:
Does someone know spanish, or know what the were talking about? I have posted the link for a sumury of the artical from COSAS.

http://www.cosasperu.com/cosas321/1_off.aspx
That's all old new. But here my translation:

' Between the throne and love

The heiress to the Swedish throne finds herself in a difficult moment. One one side, she is in love and happy that her love is returned; but on the other side her father is not disposed to accept that the future Queen weds a playboy. Once again, it's duty versus love.'

Yennie said:
More photos of Daniel on Öland

from Face to face
I wonder what Daniel is doing to the man on the left in the second picture? Is it a bodyguard? Why does he touch him? :rolleyes:

sesam said:
I wonder what Daniel is doing to the man on the left in the second picture? Is it a bodyguard? Why does he touch him? :rolleyes:
Perhaps they just bumped into eachother. Or they are about to fight :D

I think that man is Silvias cousin, so they probably knows eachother quite well.

New photos of Victoria and Daniel taking a walk at Solliden on July 17

from Fotomarktplatz

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 2,622
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 2,467
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 7,264
Last edited:
Well, they don't look very relaxed. Maybe because of the Paparazzis... I would probably become crazy if people would take pictures of me in nearly every minute of my life. But after all I'm no crownprincess...Daniels jacket looks a bit like an old-man-outfit ;)

Victoria looks like she's in a great shape, I hope she doesn't loose anymore weight though, she's really thin now!

Not to complain ( :D ), but Daniel looks terrible, almost distasteful (maybe it's just my "taste", but I really think so)... He looks like a lump of butter. And what's he trying to play, dressing so slick? It really feels like this is not the real Daniel, this is some kind of Östermalm styled Daniel, trying to fit in with the in-crowd of the Stockholm jet set...

not the best Daniel look, it was almost better with the trucker caps :D

Victoria seems to be in fantastic shape, but I agree, she shouldn´t loose more weight. She looks great as she is now!

GrandDuchess said:
Victoria looks like she's in a great shape, I hope she doesn't loose anymore weight though, she's really thin now!

Not to complain ( :D ), but Daniel looks terrible, almost distasteful (maybe it's just my "taste", but I really think so)... He looks like a lump of butter. And what's he trying to play, dressing so slick? It really feels like this is not the real Daniel, this is some kind of Östermalm styled Daniel, trying to fit in with the in-crowd of the Stockholm jet set...
Totally agree! The bodyguard has much more class than he does (and he's really cute, yum! Yum!). He looks good with Vic.:D

Thanks Yennie for the pictures

Well I dont want to complain either:D but the slick hairdo and cardigan for a walk looks :eek:. Østermalm/stureplan was the first thing that came to my mind also when I saw theese pictures.

Some time ago we complained that there was no pictures of Daniel and Victoria and now there are pictures almost every day, it would be nice if they could also have some private days or atleast take a walk without a camera following them.
Victoria does indeed look very thin and in good shape, but not frail like she did when she was ill.

How a shame. It looks as the bodyguard is more stylish :) SOme could think he is her boyfriend.

Oh I thought doctors are pissed if they have to put the pieces of a guy together which crashed trough the front shield of a car. Well maybe thats simply nothing you focus on ;) Yeah it really a shame that he lost dress competition the Vics bodyguard. SOmeone could think the bodyguard is boy friend. Just vice vera everything :D

from article in todays edition of Expressen: http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=409683
"Kronprinsessan och hennes pojkvän Daniel Westling lämnade i lördags Solliden."
"The crownprincess and her boyfriend left Solliden last saturday"

I wonder where they are :)

Yennie said:
from article in todays edition of Expressen: http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=409683
"Kronprinsessan och hennes pojkvän Daniel Westling lämnade i lördags Solliden."
"The crownprincess and her boyfriend left Solliden last saturday"

I wonder where they are :)

Hm, maybe they escaped from the Paparazzis to St. Tropez :rolleyes:
Knowing that we have just seen one serie of Madeleine in St. Tropez this year, this place (ironically) really could be quieter.

But probably they visited the Westlings and enjoyed Mamma Ewa´s cuisine.
Or maybe Mr. successful businessman even had to work again after 5 weeks of holidays.

they do... both of them is really good looking. almost model looks
Neither Victoria or Daniel is imo, they are more "normal doing-the-best-of-one´s-look" kind of persons. haha that sounded very mean and harsh :D
but do you know what I mean?

But they suits eachother very well. The same with Carl Philip and Emma & Jonas and Madeleine...

:D Yes, I know what you mean. But I still see some potential in both. Daniel looks much more handsome, when he´s laughing (he has incredible nice teeth) and Victoria...well, I could now talk about ponytails ;) but in a way it would be a bit unfair, because IMO we can take stock of the first half of the year in a positive way. Her style has improved...

I also think, that Jonas (with his dark curls and blue eyes) and Madeleine (with her blue eyes and the beautiful smile) look nice together, but IMO they harmonise (in looks) less than Leonie & Karl Johan, CP & Emma and Victoria & Daniel. These three couples seem like LEGO bricks to their partners (I hope you know what I mean) ;)

More photos of Daniel playing golf at Ekerum.

credit: ??? (anyone know what agency? I forgot to write it down...)

Attachments

• 6369662.jpg
    6369662.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 338
  • 6369665.jpg
    6369665.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 319
  • 6369667.jpg
    6369667.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 342
  • 6369670.jpg
    6369670.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 340
  • 6369671.jpg
    6369671.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 379
  • 6369672.jpg
    6369672.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 310
  • 6369673.jpg
    6369673.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 328
Couples who hides their love

Crownprincess Victoria and Daniel Westling:
Hiding from the press is a piece-of-cake for the princess and her gym-mogul boyfriend. They are so secret and discreet that they are not even letting their friends know where they are going on vacation.
Dr Daniels diagnosis (reporter Daniel Nyhlen): Victoria has set her goal on having little ones with her hunky Ockelbo dude. whether she will be succesful or not is all depending on one thing: that Daniel wants to...

http://www.aftonbladet.se/

Attachments

• smyg16.jpg
    smyg16.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 2,221
Yennie said:
Couples who hides their love

Crownprincess Victoria and Daniel Westling:
Hiding from the press is a piece-of-cake for the princess and her gym-mogul boyfriend. They are so secret and discreet that they are not even letting their friends know where they are going on vacation.
Dr Daniels diagnosis (reporter Daniel Nyhlen): Victoria has set her goal on having little ones with her hunky Ockelbo dude. whether she will be succesful or not is all depending on one thing: that Daniel wants to...

http://www.aftonbladet.se/

"gym mogul"...how fast things can change :rolleyes: One day a little fish with 30% shareholding of a little gym, the other day a "gym mogul".
I think "Dr. Daniel" is missing in his theory, that it also depends on Victoria, if she really wants to have children with Olof Daniel. He claims that, but what are his sources...

It seems this week´s SDT has a lot to tell.
http://www.ritva.com/_private/tid4444sdt_s.jpg

When I read it right, Daniel´s parents visited Solliden this summer. The Royal couple visited the Westlings in Ockelbo. And Victoria & Daniel met Mary & Frederik.
Who has the details?? When this all is true, then we can count to 99. 99% on a wedding next year. (But since it´s a tabloid 99.99% of the article could be wrong. Or the article tells something differently than the headlines :rolleyes: )

Last edited:
Lena said:
It seems this week´s SDT has a lot to tell.
http://www.ritva.com/_private/tid4444sdt_s.jpg

When I read it right, Daniel´s parents visited Solliden this summer. The Royal couple visited the Westlings in Ockelbo. And Victoria & Daniel met Mary & Frederik.
Who has the details?? When this all is true, then we can count to 99. 99% on a wedding next year. (But since it´s a tabloid 99.99% of the article could be wrong. Or the article tells something differently than the headlines :rolleyes: )

Well how did the royal couple manage not to get photographed in Ockelbo or at least not their staff getting photographed? No neighbour of the Westlings had a camera and could not need some extra money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom