The Comital Bernadotte af Wisborg Family, Current Events 1: April 2003 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Biri.

However it seems to me, someone ist missing. According to the German Wiki-site Countess Bettina has altogether three kids :flowers:

Sie lebt mit ihrem Mann und den drei Kindern Valentin, Emil Gustaf und Linnea in Konstanz.

Quoted from: Bettina Bernadotte
Valentin is Philipp Haug's son from previous relationship.

3.3.1.1.3.3.Alexander-Wilhelm Bernadotte, Count af Wisborg (*1977), m.2003 Carina König (*1981)
3.3.1.1.3.3.1.Desirée Bernadotte, Countess af Wisborg (*2006)
Alexander-Wilhelm Bernadotte, Ct af Wisborg and Carina König welcomed a daughter Amélie Anastasia, shortly before 21st October 2010.

Source: Nobiliana BAN 2010

Count Jan Bernadotte af Wisborg (70) will get married for the 6th (!) time. His future bride is Gunilla Stenfors (53).

He is the son 0f prince Lennart Bernadotte and his 1st wife Karin Nissvandt.

I suppose all these divorces are expensive, so no wonder that the count was in a scandal in 2006, when it became clear that he adopted a man in exchange for money:
Royal black sheep admits adoption scam - The Local
They did not get married in the end... The wedding had to be postponed because it turned out that Jan is still married to his 6th wife.

Greve Jan Bernadotte tvingades skjuta upp sitt bröllop | Svensk Damtidning
Google Translate

How could Jan now just realize he was still married to his sixth wife?:whistling:

I guess when one is married and divorced so many times, wives must all blend together.:p

I wonder how he makes it financially. Surely the 2006 adoption/selling-of-a-title couldn't have provided enough funds to live on and pay alimony. Of course, since he and his last wife weren't actually divorced, maybe he wasn't providing her with any money. I guess it's a good thing that the next wife is content with what she said he gives her...attention...LOL!

Thanks, Mafan for the link.

In fact, Friedrich-Lenart Straehl, his brother Andreas Straehl and their first cousin Henrik Kautz divorced from their spouses; it was updated recently by Hein Bruins.

And Netty Leistra on her site (Upcoming Events) writes that their uncle plans to marry Gunilla Stenfors in autumn this year.

Does it mean his divorce was already finalized?

As for Edward & Nathalie: I wonder if they will live permanently in Italy or Sweden? Will their eventual children be raised Catholics or Lutherans?

Last edited:
As for Edward & Nathalie: I wonder if they will live permanently in Italy or Sweden? Will their eventual children be raised Catholics or Lutherans?
They live in London, it was reported back when the wedding date become a public knowledge.

Was his divorce already finalized?
Netty Leistra on her site ww.nettyroyal.nl writes in the section "Upcoming Events" that he plans to marry Gunilla in the Autumn, and we have Winter already.
It looks that the divorce was finalized, he's registered as single at Ratsis.se. That also means that he and Gunilla are not married yet, or their marriage, I think they intended to marry in Thailand or Bali, is not registered in Sweden until now.

Bettina Bernadotte, Countess of Wisborg and her brother Björn Bernadotte, Count of Wisborg, stand in front of 'Comtesse Bettina' orchids in the greenhouse on Mainau island in Lake Constance in Mainau, Germany, 14 March 2013. They presented the program for the 2013 flower year.
APA-PictureDesk

Björn has also been a guest on the Florian Silbereisen Show yesterday. He talked about Mainau and the relationship to the SRF. He was very nice IMO. :)

Svensk Damtidning's reporter Anna von Koch and photographer Charles Hammarsten travelled to Mainau to interview Björn and Sandra, Bettina and Diana Bernadotte. They will publish the article in the near future at their paper issue.
An article at the website
Besök på Mainau Vimmelprinsessan
Translation

Is Countess Sandra Bernadotte af Wisborg pregnant?

She looks so! It would be lovely for them!
After all, Sandra is 36 already...
And happy 38th Birthday to Bjorn!

Last edited:
Svensk Damtidning has interviewed countess Diana Bernadotte (the daughter of Lennart and Sonja Bernadotte) in her hat atelier in the Mainau Castle. The countess tells that it was great to be a child in a castle, there was much room to play and also hide. Now she is living in a four-room-apartment in Konstanz, she is divorced and lives with her children Paulina, 9 years, and Eric, 3 years. Every other week she has a nanny one evening a week, then she goes to bowl or shoots bow.
She tells that when the king and queen were invited to her father's memorial concert, they forgot to inform the queen that it was a hat event. And if the queen wouldn't have a hat, no one else could have it. Then queen Silvia said that the countess can make a hat for her. And countess Diana had six hours to do the hat but she managed well and the queen liked it, especially because there was a real orchid in it. The countess tells that her mother had many hats and already when she was eight she wanted to wear them. She thinks that she has inherited her quality of being artist from her grandmother, Maria Pavlovna.

The countess' Hat Atelier
http://www.gdb-design.de/

Last edited:
Countess Marianne Bernadotte on Saturday night at the Guldknappen-gala. Guldknappen is "Damernas Värld" -magazine's prize for fashion designers.
http://media.shootitlive.com/4pmJ1Co0E1dwdjMptvpmCAjMLr2/1200.jpg?project_id=expressen/1118
http://static.feber.se/article_images/30/37/71/303771.jpg

Marianne at the 20th anniversary of porcelain company Mateus, 14th August.
http://bildarkiv.iblbildbyra.se/fot...E79F28973915FE73021CAF5DCDB1496BC02CE3&sz=800
http://bildarkiv.iblbildbyra.se/fot...E79F28973915FE73021CAF5DCDB1496BC02CE3&sz=800

Marianne at the summer's last Allsång på Skansen, a TV-concert with community singing, 13th August.
http://www.alloverpress.fi/thumb.ph...OzAxUL96TBcU3Z0nH0F0sWx03PRXklKlb4CUSF/g9Xjxe

Last edited:
What is the name of Countess Madeleine Bernadotte (ex Ullens de Schooten) 's stepmother ? Is she still alive ?
I am a bit puzzled with the Bernadotte. Could someone provide a list of Queen Ingrid's late brothers, also their different weddings and also her Cousin Carl and Lennart ? Grateful thanks.

Last edited:
What is the name of Countess Madeleine Bernadotte (ex Ullens de Schooten) 's stepmother ? Is she still alive ?

Princess Kristine Bernadotte, born 1932. She was Carl Bernadotte's third wife. She is still alive, but rarely seen in public. She attended at princess Ragnhild's funeral in Norway last year.

Thanks LadyFinn The Bernadotte's married several times with younger wifes. Could you give more informations about the names of their wifes.
Lennart's son marries 6 or 7 times ?

LadyFinn , I found my informations on Wiki , not easy with their divorces ! Kind regards MO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom