Swedish Royal Family, Current Events Part 6: December 2010 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely pictures from the reception.

Great seeing Silvia at the match. Is she as big a fan of football and footballers as Queen Sofia. ? !!! :lol

Hint - those wicked pictures taken in the Spanish players' dressing room following one of their matches during the last World Cup. :D

just saw the first few rumors of a CP victoria new pragnancy thanks to those picture of the reception!! I knew they would start!

i hope she enjoys estelle! she still has time, these days women have children late without problems! i was born when my mom was 42 and at the time it was considered very risky!!

wok_kym said:
i hope she enjoys estelle! she still has time, these days women have children late without problems! i was born when my mom was 42 and at the time it was considered very risky!!

Yes she does, but I would think she is very aware that she has more time for hands on parenting now than she will in her future. I'm would assume she wants the freedom while the kids are younger to have as much family time as possible. It wouldn't surprise me at all for Victoria and Daniel to be trying for another baby soon.

just saw the first few rumors of a CP victoria new pragnancy thanks to those picture of the reception!! I knew they would start!
Let's hope so she is 35!
I don't see any reason for Victoria not to wait a year until next pregnancy, as princess Sibylla was 38 when the king was born and Silvia was 39 when Madeleine was born, so even if Victoria was to have two more children born with a two-year interval she would be the same age as her mother was when she has her third child.

I don't see any reason for Victoria not to wait a year until next pregnancy, as princess Sibylla was 38 when the king was born and Silvia was 39 when Madeleine was born, so even if Victoria was to have two more children born with a two-year interval she would be the same age as her mother was when she has her third child.

i agree, parents need to enjoy each child for a year or two before thinking of adding a new one!

madeleine the most beautiful princess in the world

The SRF PR people are really geniuses, arent they. Publish some nice pictures of the two members of the SRF who hardly ever work and brought controversy on the monarchy and people will think, oh, they look so nice, thats good enough, and it will deflect from the rest.

I have to say Madeleine looks fab but CP is as greasy as ever, he looks like a waiter, ready to take the order.

Expressen has on it's cover of photo of the king and queen going to dinner with Madeleine and CHris.
http://www.expressen.se/ImageHandle...nal&guid=90d0b224-4079-4938-a86f-37440c0b7a2f
The story is at their paper version.

Finnish MTV3 quotes the article in Expressen:
On Sunday evening at eight o'clock the king and the queen arrived to Madeleine's and Chris' apartment. They were there about an hour and then they all left to a restaurant nearby. According to Expressen the king was talking eagerly with Chris. They stayed at the restaurant for 4 hours and then the king and the queen returned to their hotel and Madeleine and Chris went home. And of course Expressen thinks that now when the king socialized so intimately with Chris, there is an engagement round the corner.
Kuningaspari tarkasti Madeleinen ja Chrisin asunnon – joko pian kihlausuutisia - MTV3.fi - Viihde - Uutiset

Of course we should remember, that the king has seen Chris a lot in the summer in Solliden, and we haven't seen no engagement yet.

Indeed. I should actually think that there are cases known of young couples and their parents going out for dinner which were not immediately followed by the young couple's engagement. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think it's nice though, The King & Queen seem to accept Madeleine & Carl Philip's partners and don't mind spending quality time with the couples.

As for an engagement, well we just have to wait and see. I'm getting the feeling Madeleine won't rush into anything but just allowing everything to take it's course.

Boris said:
Indeed. I should actually think that there are cases known of young couples and their parents going out for dinner which were not immediately followed by the young couple's engagement. :rolleyes:

My sentiments exactly.

Well it was just announced on our news station that they are now engaged. Anyone else hear anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom