Swedish Royal Family, Current Events Part 6: December 2010 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This pic is from 16th February 2011 - not from yesterday! ;)

Why the court this old pic publish - I don't know :ermm:
No, ursulajohanna, the picture is new.
The Queen is only wearing the same suit as she did for the diplomatic reception in February.

But during the day at the court website at this same story read "16 February", they must have corrected it now. I was wondering that why an earth the court is publishing so old events.
It seems everything is in a mess at the swedish court right now.

I agree with you!
The pic must be from February. The queen wear the same costume (white) the king the same suit/tie on the pic. ;) Why don't the court a new pic!
Once more two official events we don't see pictures. :ermm:

But during the day at the court website at this same story read "16 February", they must have corrected it now. I was wondering that why an earth the court is publishing so old events.
It seems everything is in a mess at the swedish court right now.

This is getting funny... rather like a 'spot the difference' riddle... but the pic must be new.
The Ambassador of Nigeria was received now, not in February, and happens to be in the new pic... and the Queen is wearing her new white power balance bracelet on the right wrist now, but not in February.;)

Last edited:
But Victoria and Daniel were attending too yesterday and I don't see them on the pic.

But Victoria and Daniel were attending too yesterday and I don't see them on the pic.
No - they were announced as attending an event at the Palace Church earlier in the day, but not at the diplomatic reception.

I meant that the photo was from yesterday, and at first the text was copied from February, afterwards it was corrected.

Here a website with information about "Luciafirande":

Sveriges Lucia 2011 - Charlotte Johansson - Välkommen till min Sveriges Luciakandidat blogg! Du röstar på mig genom att skicka sms till 72970 med texten lucia (mellanslag) Charlotte. Det kostar 20 kr och pengarna går till Erikshjälpens och Världens b

Unfortunately without pics of the royal guests. ;)

Yesterday morning the king, queen and crown princess attend "Luciafirande" in church of castle in Stockholm!

Yesterday, after receipt of christmas tress of the crown princess the royals attend a service in church of castle!
Once more an official event without pics of the royal family!

Wasn't this year in following a lunch for employee of the court?

Yesterday, after receipt of christmas tress of the crown princess the royals attend a service in church of castle!
Once more an official event without pics of the royal family!

Wasn't this year in following a lunch for employee of the court?

Yes, there was a christmas lunch yesterday, it was told at the article of Expressen about the photo of the king.
We haven´t seen a photo of the meeting with the ministers on Monday either.

The royal reporter of Expressen, Johan T Lindwall writes about the year of the royal family and especially about Carl Philip and Madeleine not doing much work for their apanage.

Troubles of love give a royal heartache.
"Daniel is already warm in the clothes of a prince. He has the royal family's best mentor: Victoria. But if the royal family had been a profit-making company Prince Carl Philip and Princess Madeleine had been fired. Expressen´s royal reporter Johan T Lindwall has followed the royal family at close quarters and participated in 22 trips with Victoria and Daniel during the year.
Here he tells of the royal children´s love carousels - and why there is a risk that Madeleine makes a Märtha Louise".
Kärlekstrubblet gav kunglig huvudvärk - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen
Google translation

Last edited:
The royal reporter of Expressen, Johan T Lindwall writes about the year of the royal family and especially about Carl Philip and Madeleine not doing much work for their apanage.

Troubles of love give a royal heartache.
"Daniel is already warm in the clothes of a prince. He has the royal family's best mentor: Victoria. But if the royal family had been a profit-making company Prince Carl Philip and Princess Madeleine had been fired. Expressen´s royal reporter Johan T Lindwall has followed the royal family at close quarters and participated in 22 trips with Victoria and Daniel during the year.
Here he tells of the royal children´s love carousels - and why there is a risk that Madeleine makes a Märtha Louise".
Kärlekstrubblet gav kunglig huvudvärk - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen
Google translation

Wow, this is a pretty harsh article-

If Madeleine makes a Märtha Luise I don't think that is a bad thing, at least people will know where she stands....

tough but fair article the king seriously needs to have a sit down with Carl Philip and Madeleine.
and say either you work for the family business or you get cut off and you make it on your own. and someone else can pay for your race car driving and your shopping trips in soho

Victoria looks great, with steady Daniel by her side. Has it been announced it Princess Madeline will be home in Sweden for Christmas from New York?

In the last pic, Victoria resembles a lot to her father IMO

Too bad I can't get a copy of Expressen, would LOVE to see these private photos, all 117 of them!

I also want to see "private" photos(all pictures of the cover, is well known :) , but maybe other...) :D .
If someone from Sweden have copy of Expressen, please would like to scan and upload , so we can see them! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom