The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 04:58 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
All the more surprising when you consider the fact that in more than ten years of relationship, engagement and married life of CP Victoria and Prince Daniel, there have not once been any comparable pictures of private togetherness with The King and Queen.
No, there isn´t. The only I remember seen (private photo) is this photo of Silvia and Daniel walking in Öland summer 2009. Victoria and Madeleine were walking too.
Expressen
Expressen

Old 06-30-2011, 05:43 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn

No, there isn´t. The only I remember seen (private photo) is this photo of Silvia and Daniel walking in Öland summer 2009. Victoria and Madeleine were walking too.
Expressen
Expressen
They were already engaged then, though.

Old 06-30-2011, 05:44 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmerelda View Post
They were already engaged then, though.
Yes, but Boris said during their relationship, engagement and married life ...
Old 06-30-2011, 06:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iva View Post
You hit the nail, Boris. They could have been more or less sure that they will be photographed. And the message seems to be pretty clear, sadly...
Yes,but I think that Queen Sylvia is a good psychologist behind all the apparent scenes
Old 07-01-2011, 04:39 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenora View Post
Yes,but I think that Queen Sylvia is a good psychologist behind all the apparent scenes
I don't think that it's Silvia, who's pulling the strings right now. But we will wait and see.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:59 AM
Imperial Majesty

These photos are so posed and organized, they are there every year and get photographed.
Badespass mit Schweden-König Carl Gustaf: Was hat die, was ich nicht hab? - Royals - People - Blick.ch
Old 07-01-2011, 03:36 PM
Serene Highness

Don't the royal family arrival in Monaco?
Old 07-01-2011, 03:48 PM
Serene Highness

No pics of arrival the king and queen from St.Maxime and Victoria/Daniel from Stockholm?
Do the royal family listend the wedding today afternoon?
Old 07-01-2011, 05:43 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursulajohanna View Post
No pics of arrival the king and queen from St.Maxime and Victoria/Daniel from Stockholm?
Do the royal family listend the wedding today afternoon?
According to norwegian TV2, the whole swedish royal family is in France already, but they will attend the festivities only on Saturday.
Old 07-01-2011, 10:58 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:

According to norwegian TV2, the whole swedish royal family is in France already, but they will attend the festivities only on Saturday.
The calendar on the royal house's website said the family would be participating in the events on July 1. I wonder what changed?
Old 07-02-2011, 05:58 AM
Imperial Majesty

According to Expressen, the swedish royal family arrives to Monaco at 14.00.
Expressen sänder live-tv under bröllopet - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen
Old 07-04-2011, 12:29 PM
Imperial Majesty

Johan T Lindwall writes in Expressen about the holiday of the royal family:
Nu börjar kungafamiljens semester - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen
Google Translate
Old 07-06-2011, 04:39 PM
Imperial Majesty

The swedish royal family (except the king) in Paris today.
exclusive-the-swedish-royal-family-having-a-stroll-in-paris-place-vendome-806088 - Videos en Foto's, pers en stockbeelden | Isopix.be

From last week:
Ekstra Bladet - Se billederne: Prinsens realitybabe i bikini
Old 07-06-2011, 05:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

Oh my, the tension is so thick you can cut it with a knife.
Awkward!
Old 07-06-2011, 05:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Everybody is looking most serious in the pics from Place Vendome indeed, which is all the more noticeable as they are just supposed to be enjoying a stop-over in Paris before proceeding to the island of Öland for the rest of the summer holidays.
Thank you very much for posting the link, LadyFinn.
Old 07-06-2011, 05:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Perhaps, but 90% of what your saying is not coming out of your mouth.
Old 07-06-2011, 05:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincess5 View Post
Perhaps, but 90% of what your saying is not coming out of your mouth.
That's a most interesting quip, but I have no idea what you are saying.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:32 PM
Serene Highness

Seeing Sophia with the family makes me wonder whether Prince Daniel feels a bit... well, weird. They dated for 7+ years and he was never "welcomed" to the family as she is. We never saw him with the family till the engagement...
Old 07-07-2011, 02:07 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte_Aster View Post
Seeing Sophia with the family makes me wonder whether Prince Daniel feels a bit... well, weird. They dated for 7+ years and he was never "welcomed" to the family as she is. We never saw him with the family till the engagement...
I certainly would if I was him
Old 07-07-2011, 02:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte_Aster View Post
Daniel vacationed with the royal family starting shortly after he and Victoria started dating. Victoria's life is very different from the life Carl Philip will be able to live so the importance of Daniel and Victoria taking their time before getting married was not only the King's reluctance. Even William has said he wanted Catherine to get a good idea of what his life is like so she has a chance to back out if she wanted to.

Daniela and Victoria socialized with other royals, friends of the royal family and travelled frequently together so we can assume he was very much part of Victoria's family.

Closed Thread

Tags
crown princess victoria, king carl gustav, prince carl philip, prince daniel, princess christina mrs magnusson, queen silvia, princess madeleine