Swedish Royal Family, Current Events Part 6: December 2010 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my...Too adorable and I adore her sunglasses!! BTW, has no one else picked up on Estelle's ski boots or more to the point, the colours of those ski boots? Very fitting for a little Swedish Princess. :)

That's what I noticed when I first saw the pictures... There is no mistake she is a Swede! :)

Expressen has a short video of the royal family in Cervinia, Daniel and Estelle at a sled

Victoria back with the family on the ski slopes
Although Crown Princess Victoria injured her foot on ski holiday in Italy there were happy faces at the hill on New Years Eve.
Princess Estelle could not get enough of to go sledding with Dad Daniel - and Victoria took the opportunity to commemorate moments.
On New Year's Eve the sun was shining in the Italian village and the Royal Family was in a good mood.
Princess Estelle has done her ski debut during the holiday. A photo of that is at the court Facebook. Estelle, wearing spotty overall, is in the picture fully equipped with ski boots, a helmet and pink sunglasses. Prince Daniel supports her daughter by holding her hands.
But the little princess wanted on Tuesday afternoon even go sledding with dad. And they got an audience. Mom Victoria and grandmother Silvia looked delighted when Estelle and Daniel repeatedly went downstairs sledding hill. Crown Princess also took out her cell phone and photographed when they flew up the hill.

Expressen met Queen Silvia when she was going to buy refreshments. She greeted cheerfully, but did not otherwise give any comments.
- Hello, hello, said the queen, smiling before she hurried away to the cafeteria.
Princess Madeleine came by sledding hill with her dog Zorro. Crown Princess Victoria was in good spirits despite her injury. She jumped up on one leg and laughed with the rest of the family.
The royal family has always liked to ski. The king and queen have a cottage in Storlien in Jämtland, and the family often travesl to the Alps. The king and queen taught their children right when they were little to stand on a pair of skis. And now it seems interest has gone on to grandchild Estelle.
Victoria tillbaka med familjen i skidbacken Expressen
Translation

The video in a bigger version
http://www.expressen.se/tv/nyheter/victoria-pa-benen-efter-skadan/

Victoria
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010070011P1388583668146805

Last edited:
Great, that the whole Family is united during Holidays.... not Standard in all RFs
BYe Bine

They are some fantastic pictures! Although I feel bad that they are being invaded on their vacation. :)

They are some fantastic pictures! Although I feel bad that they are being invaded on their vacation. :)
I agree. Even if the pictures are cute I'm feeling guilty for looking.

That is usually my feeling too, very much so, and there were regrettable examples last year.

However on this occasion the situation is, in my view, different. They publish some pictures themselves on their facebook. It turns now as a communication exercise on how they collaborate when there is a problem. They are now quite far from the quiet holiday they wanted.

I am now looking forward to the yearly tv programm "the year with the royal family"!! on svt tonight.

Happy new year to all of you!!!

They are at a public place, at a famous ski resort with thousands of people. Of course they have known when they went there that they would be photographed. And there is a plus side on these photos, the good publicity the royal family gets.

Swedish Resumé about the Media Year of the Royal Family: Besides the royal wedding and the celebration of Carl XVI Gustaf's 40 years as head of state, it has occasionally blown sharply around the royal family in the press over the past year.
Nothing about Victoria and Daniel, just about the rest
Resumé Medieåret med kungafamiljen
Translation

Last edited:
A photo of the queen and Victoria in Cervinia on Tuesday
http://a.cdn-expressen.se/ImageHand...-4039-9eeb-1b4e1ac0e0cc&imageFormat=iPad912px

More photos from Cervinia, Estelle, Daniel had been skiing since he had his helmet on, Victoria with crutches and queen Silvia also at the photos.
Princess Victoria of Sweden suffers sprained ankle during daughter's first ski trip Mail Online

Daniel and Estelle on the cover of Kvällsposten
http://img.kiosko.net/2014/01/03/se/kvallsposten.750.jpg

A finnish magazine told that Daniel and Estelle had played football in the snow.

Last edited:
Madeleine posted a picture on Facebook of Zorro in the snow

Queen Silvia, Victoria, Daniel, Estelle and Madeleine in Cervinia, on the cover of Svensk Damtidning.
SDT1403_

Got them now, thanks. The pic of CP and Sofia, it calls her "novia". I don't speak Spanish but I think that means fiance. Does it? Or is it just "girfriend"?

Got them now, thanks. The pic of CP and Sofia, it calls her "novia". I don't speak Spanish but I think that means fiance. Does it? Or is it just "girfriend"?

I use novia to mean girlfriend but i guess it technically could be fiance:flowers:

and thank you LadyFinn for linking the pics again, not sure why they did not work

According to Svensk Damtidning, the family's skiing trip to Cervinia was a birthday present for the queen. The court press department told to Svensk Damtidning that there has been wrong information at the press, Victoria wasn't taken with a helicopter to Aosta and from there to Geneva. She just went to a local hospital and was soon again with the royal family.
The photos at the article were the same which have been posted here before.

A small photo of Estelle on the cover of german Die Aktuelle.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1604400_581283095290400_1378148529_n.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom