The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2012, 05:19 AM
Aristocracy

madeleine the most beautiful princess in the world

Old 08-29-2012, 07:31 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

The SRF PR people are really geniuses, arent they. Publish some nice pictures of the two members of the SRF who hardly ever work and brought controversy on the monarchy and people will think, oh, they look so nice, thats good enough, and it will deflect from the rest.

I have to say Madeleine looks fab but CP is as greasy as ever, he looks like a waiter, ready to take the order.

Old 09-01-2012, 05:43 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagMil View Post
Swedish Royal Court reveled new pictures of Princess Madeleine and Prince Carl Phillip
Both look amazing

Bildbeskrivning *** http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-i_XGKIppC4...deleine_JB.jpg

Bildbeskrivning ***http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lNRWVG5dsF..._Philip_JB.jpg
2 lovely new photo's,thank you for posting
Old 09-03-2012, 08:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

Queen Silvia and Princess Madeleine will attend Childhood Gala Dinner in Washington , September 19th

Galamiddag väntar i Washington för drottning Silvia och prinsessan Madeleine | Svensk Damtidning *** translation
Old 10-03-2012, 11:17 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

King Carl Gustaf, Queen Silvia and Princess Madeleine attended the 5th annual Swedish-American Chamber Of Commerce Green Summit - From Farm To Fork - at Goldman Sachs in New York City on October 3, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery: 5th Annual Swedish-American Chamber Of Commerce Green Summit - From Farm To Fork **
Old 10-04-2012, 01:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

Amazing...both royal ladies look elegant and beautiful

more pictures> Photobank
Old 10-04-2012, 05:18 AM
Heir Presumptive

Zimbio picture gallery of large pics from the 2012 Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce ‘From Farm to Fork’ Royal Gala award dinner in New York City last night:
2012 Swedish-American Chamber Of Commerce From Farm To Fork Royal Gala Award Dinner - Pictures - Zimbio
Old 10-04-2012, 09:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

Madeleine och kungaparet hedersgäster på middag i New York | Svensk Damtidning *** translation

and also comment about offensive picture>
Hovet kommenterar skandalbilden: Ingen ska behöva tåla vad som helst! | Svensk Damtidning *** translation
Old 10-04-2012, 09:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

The 'Daily Mail' has a big online article about the gala and the Swedish RF with lots of pictures - link:

Swedish royal family in New York for Annual Green Summit - entertainment from Wicked musical | Mail Online
Old 10-04-2012, 02:28 PM
Imperial Majesty

From PurePeople
Princesse Madeleine Sublime avec le couple royal pour le gala du Green Summit
Old 10-04-2012, 03:38 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Here's an article from hellomagazine about the two events:

** Madeleine is a real life Park Avenue princess at New York gala **
Old 10-09-2012, 10:19 AM
Imperial Majesty

Expressen has on it's cover of photo of the king and queen going to dinner with Madeleine and CHris.
http://www.expressen.se/ImageHandler...f-37440c0b7a2f
The story is at their paper version.

Finnish MTV3 quotes the article in Expressen:
On Sunday evening at eight o'clock the king and the queen arrived to Madeleine's and Chris' apartment. They were there about an hour and then they all left to a restaurant nearby. According to Expressen the king was talking eagerly with Chris. They stayed at the restaurant for 4 hours and then the king and the queen returned to their hotel and Madeleine and Chris went home. And of course Expressen thinks that now when the king socialized so intimately with Chris, there is an engagement round the corner.
Kuningaspari tarkasti Madeleinen ja Chrisin asunnon – joko pian kihlausuutisia - MTV3.fi - Viihde - Uutiset

Of course we should remember, that the king has seen Chris a lot in the summer in Solliden, and we haven't seen no engagement yet.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

Indeed. I should actually think that there are cases known of young couples and their parents going out for dinner which were not immediately followed by the young couple's engagement.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:57 AM
Majesty

I think it's nice though, The King & Queen seem to accept Madeleine & Carl Philip's partners and don't mind spending quality time with the couples.

As for an engagement, well we just have to wait and see. I'm getting the feeling Madeleine won't rush into anything but just allowing everything to take it's course.
Old 10-13-2012, 02:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris
Indeed. I should actually think that there are cases known of young couples and their parents going out for dinner which were not immediately followed by the young couple's engagement.
My sentiments exactly.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:12 PM
Serene Highness

Well it was just announced on our news station that they are now engaged. Anyone else hear anything?
Old 10-25-2012, 01:13 PM
Serene Highness

O.k. Sorry, I see the thread.
Old 10-29-2012, 11:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thank you, LadyFinn!
Link to the entry on the official website about the attendance at the Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences annual formal gathering and medal ceremony:
Kungaparet och Prins Daniel vid Kungl. Ingenjörsvetenskapsakademien - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]

Tags
crown princess victoria, king carl gustav, prince carl philip, prince daniel, princess christina mrs magnusson, queen silvia, princess madeleine