Swedish Royal Family, Current Events Part 6: December 2010 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because perhaps it was a function that required only the King and Crown Princess Victoria. She is going to be the monarch someday ... not Daniel. Daniel imo doesn't need to accompany Crown Princess Victoria everywhere she goes.

If the King and Crown Princess do events together maybe Daniel should do some with the Queen.

Prince Daniel don't work together with the Queen. Her works together with his wife - in Interviews he said he will help the crown princess by her work for Sweden.
The Queen had her own Foundations!

If the King and Crown Princess do events together maybe Daniel should do some with the Queen.

Two tiaras, great jewelery, gowns on beautiful ladies and Robin Soderling :wub: in one place

Last edited:
Prince Daniel don't work together with the Queen. Her works together with his wife - in Interviews he said he will help the crown princess by her work for Sweden.
The Queen had her own Foundations!

Is there some reason why Prince Daniel cannot do an event with Queen Silvia, must he be limited to only doing events with his wife? :)

Prince Daniel makes a dignified impression.

I think princess victoria is pregnant...:flowers:

Me too, I've thought so for awhile but looking at these pictures (check out her belly in some of the shots. V is a workout devotee and I'm seeing a definite weight gain aroun the mid-section teeheeehee) makes me hopeful that there will be an announcement soon. :ROFLMAO:. IMO they're gageing when to announce given all the happenins in the royal world. The 3 weddings, the Danish twins photo reveal and eventual christening. And of course, getting to a safe point in the pregnancy that everything is okay. JMO.

Last edited:
I know that most are saying Victoria is not pregnant and I suppose they would probably announce it joyously if she were but, she sure does look like she has gained some weight since her marriage dont you think? Im just saying...... :flowers:

Very nice pictures, she where the dress before. I like the couple!!

Love the black and white photo:)

Queen Silvia and Princess Madeleine attended the 2011 Health & Human Rights
Awards at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel on April 5, 2011 in New York City.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages/zimbio **

** svenskdam: Drottning Silvia har skadat sig i New York **

Prior to the event Queen Silvia and Princess Madeleine have been pressed by a Swedish
photographer while shopping, they used a side door to get away and Queen Silvia fell
and was injured, the royal house has noted it at their website:

** Incident med Drottningen i New York ** translation **

** royalcourt.se: Drottningen tog emot pris i New York **

Last edited:

Yesterday, April 6, King Carl Gustaf and Prince Carl Philip visited Filipstad that
celebrates its 400th anniversary. They attended various celebrations with the
residents and visited the Barilla production facility.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

** nwt.se: Kungen tror på Filipstad **

** filipstad.ifolkmun.se: 400 år i korta drag **

** filipstad.ifolkmun.se: Kungen har kommit **

** nwt.se: Kungen och prinsen på plats för att fira Filipstad **

** Pressmeddelanden Barilla **

previous.gif
The event on "Svenskdam"

Dynamiska duon på uppdrag | Bakom Kulisserna

Behind the Lady we can see on the right Guido Barilla and on the left Luca Barilla,near Carl Philip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom