The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 06:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

Large IBL gallery with many different pics from the reception:
IBL Bildbyrå - Redaktionella arkivet - Samtliga arkiv

Old 08-18-2012, 07:26 AM
Imperial Majesty

Queen Silvia and prince Daniel at the football game
La reine Silvia et son gendre le prince Daniel ''en amoureux'' pour Suède-Brésil
From the reception
Princesse Victoria : Sublime pour la réception du Brésil et du roi Pelé
Old 08-18-2012, 04:54 PM
Courtier

Lovely pictures from the reception.

Great seeing Silvia at the match. Is she as big a fan of football and footballers as Queen Sofia. ? !!! :lol

Hint - those wicked pictures taken in the Spanish players' dressing room following one of their matches during the last World Cup.
Old 08-18-2012, 07:07 PM
Nobility

just saw the first few rumors of a CP victoria new pragnancy thanks to those picture of the reception!! I knew they would start!
Old 08-18-2012, 09:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by wok_kym View Post
just saw the first few rumors of a CP victoria new pragnancy thanks to those picture of the reception!! I knew they would start!
Let's hope so she is 35!
Old 08-19-2012, 12:03 PM
Nobility

i hope she enjoys estelle! she still has time, these days women have children late without problems! i was born when my mom was 42 and at the time it was considered very risky!!
Old 08-19-2012, 12:09 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wok_kym
i hope she enjoys estelle! she still has time, these days women have children late without problems! i was born when my mom was 42 and at the time it was considered very risky!!
Yes she does, but I would think she is very aware that she has more time for hands on parenting now than she will in her future. I'm would assume she wants the freedom while the kids are younger to have as much family time as possible. It wouldn't surprise me at all for Victoria and Daniel to be trying for another baby soon.
Old 08-28-2012, 04:39 PM
Nobility

The Royal Court and Ministry for Foreign Affairs (UD) today, Tuesday, annonunced that the incoming state visit from Turkey (10-12 September) is postponed due to health problems of the turkisk president. New date is unknown.

Pressrelease from the Royal Court (in Swedish):
http://www.kungahuset.se/pressrum/pr...168ac5940.html
Old 08-28-2012, 10:00 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wok_kym View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frelinghighness View Post
Let's hope so she is 35!
I don't see any reason for Victoria not to wait a year until next pregnancy, as princess Sibylla was 38 when the king was born and Silvia was 39 when Madeleine was born, so even if Victoria was to have two more children born with a two-year interval she would be the same age as her mother was when she has her third child.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:00 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meraude View Post
I don't see any reason for Victoria not to wait a year until next pregnancy, as princess Sibylla was 38 when the king was born and Silvia was 39 when Madeleine was born, so even if Victoria was to have two more children born with a two-year interval she would be the same age as her mother was when she has her third child.
i agree, parents need to enjoy each child for a year or two before thinking of adding a new one!
Old 08-29-2012, 05:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

Swedish Royal Court reveled new pictures of Princess Madeleine and Prince Carl Phillip
Both look amazing

Bildbeskrivning *** http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-i_XGKIppC4...deleine_JB.jpg

Bildbeskrivning ***http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lNRWVG5dsF..._Philip_JB.jpg
Old 08-29-2012, 06:19 AM
Nobility

madeleine the most beautiful princess in the world
Old 08-29-2012, 08:31 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

The SRF PR people are really geniuses, arent they. Publish some nice pictures of the two members of the SRF who hardly ever work and brought controversy on the monarchy and people will think, oh, they look so nice, thats good enough, and it will deflect from the rest.

I have to say Madeleine looks fab but CP is as greasy as ever, he looks like a waiter, ready to take the order.
Old 09-01-2012, 06:43 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagMil View Post
Swedish Royal Court reveled new pictures of Princess Madeleine and Prince Carl Phillip
Both look amazing

Bildbeskrivning *** http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-i_XGKIppC4...deleine_JB.jpg

Bildbeskrivning ***http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lNRWVG5dsF..._Philip_JB.jpg
2 lovely new photo's,thank you for posting
Old 09-03-2012, 09:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

Queen Silvia and Princess Madeleine will attend Childhood Gala Dinner in Washington , September 19th

Galamiddag väntar i Washington för drottning Silvia och prinsessan Madeleine | Svensk Damtidning *** translation
Old 10-03-2012, 12:17 PM
Administrator

King Carl Gustaf, Queen Silvia and Princess Madeleine attended the 5th annual Swedish-American Chamber Of Commerce Green Summit - From Farm To Fork - at Goldman Sachs in New York City on October 3, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery: 5th Annual Swedish-American Chamber Of Commerce Green Summit - From Farm To Fork **
Old 10-04-2012, 02:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

Amazing...both royal ladies look elegant and beautiful

more pictures> Photobank
Old 10-04-2012, 06:18 AM
Heir Presumptive

Zimbio picture gallery of large pics from the 2012 Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce ‘From Farm to Fork’ Royal Gala award dinner in New York City last night:
2012 Swedish-American Chamber Of Commerce From Farm To Fork Royal Gala Award Dinner - Pictures - Zimbio

Closed Thread

Tags
crown princess victoria, king carl gustav, prince carl philip, prince daniel, princess christina mrs magnusson, queen silvia, princess madeleine