Swedish Royal Family, Current Events Part 6: December 2010 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris looks much nicer when he smiles. Again - no smiles from the king.

Finnish MTV3 quotes Expressen: Madeleine suddenly changed her plans about her and Chris spending Christmas with the royal family. After celebrating the queen's birthday she and Chris will fly to England and spend Christmas with Chris' family. Bertil Ternert didn't commentto Expressen how the royal family will spend Christmas, he said that it is private.
Joulusuunnitelmiin muutos – Madeleine häipyy Ruotsista - MTV3.fi - Viihde - Uutiset

And Finnish Iltasanomat quotes same same story of Expressen by telling that Madeleine and Chris made their decision after they had heard that Victoria and Daniel will spend Christmas Eve with Daniel's family.
Madde ja Chris viettävät joulun sittenkin Englannissa! - Kuninkaalliset - Ilta-Sanomat

Last edited:
That's what couples do, split their time with each families.

That's what couples do, split their time with each families.

Maybe.

But you don't change your mind 'suddenly' and only because your big sister is spending the time with her in-laws. A bit too often sudden changes of mind both with Madeleine AND Chris. No good IMHO. In fact I am sorry for her parents whose plans for the evening/day will have been ruined. :ermm:

Maybe.

But you don't change your mind 'suddenly' and only because your big sister is spending the time with her in-laws. A bit too often sudden changes of mind both with Madeleine AND Chris. No good IMHO. In fact I am sorry for her parents whose plans for the evening/day will have been ruined. :ermm:
Perhaps we should not assume that the press have all the correct details of all the stuff they print. I would assume the royal family, just like most other families that are made up of caring and loving adults, discuss and plan holidays ahead of time so everyone will know what will be happening. I seriously doubt anyones evening was "ruined" or that anyone "suddenly" makes decisions that will inconvenience other family members.

Perhaps we should not assume that the press have all the correct details of all the stuff they print. I would assume the royal family, just like most other families that are made up of caring and loving adults, discuss and plan holidays ahead of time so everyone will know what will be happening. I seriously doubt anyones evening was "ruined" or that anyone "suddenly" makes decisions that will inconvenience other family members.

I fully agree with this!!! Journalists look for sensationalism. What could be reliable sources of information for statements on their private life.

:previous:

I disagree. It would have been a better photo if they would have shown a little more colour. I mean, why all this dark suits and dark dresses? They're not in mourning. The only ones who show a little colour are Estelle and Madeleine. But even they can't give this photo a brighter touch. :sad:

:previous:

I disagree. It would have been a better photo if they would have shown a little more colour. I mean, why all this dark suits and dark dresses? They're not in mourning. The only ones who show a little colour are Estelle and Madeleine. But even they can't give this photo a brighter touch. :sad:
I don't think so. I think it's really a lovely picture that shows all the happiness that runs in this beautiful family:flowers:

I think that this is the best photo of the swedish royal family for a long, long time. And I like very much that they don't wear bright colours. Their outfits make the photo very harmonic.

Estelle is the only one wearing a bright color. Such a lovely photo ♥

I'm guessing this is the best picture of all that were taken -- especially since they selected one in which Estelle has her arms raised as if she's being held hostage ;)

I think that this is the best photo of the swedish royal family for a long, long time. And I like very much that they don't wear bright colours. Their outfits make the photo very harmonic.

I couldn't agree more!

I also looove the pic... nevertheless I was a bit surprised, that the King was not positionned in the middle, i.e. next to CP Victoria. I thought, that the most important person (i.e. the reigning King) is always positionned in the middle - also to show the closeness to the heiress and the future heiress.

Maybe cherry picking, but that´s what I immediately wondered, when looking at the pic.

What a pity, Estelle is not looking in the pic either, but maybe it already lasted too long for her :whistling::lol:

Bye Bine

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom