Swedish Royal Family, Current Events Part 6: December 2010 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Noor of Jordan poses as she arrives to attend at Bernadotte Awards in Stockholm, Sweden, June 7, 2012. Photo: Jessica Gow / SCANPIX

ANP (several other photos online)
ANP Foto

Below, a link to Jenny Alexandersson's royal blog with large watermark-free pics from the 30th anniversary gala of the 'Marianne and Sigvard Bernadotte Art Awards' at the Stockholm Grand Hotel last night.
The gala was attended by Prince Carl Philip, Princess Christina and Countess Marianne Bernadotte.
Among the guests were Queen Noor, Farah Diba, the Duke and Duchess of Braganca, one former and a current Eurovision Song Contest winner, etc. etc. -
Link:
Stor kunglig fest på Grand Hotel igår « Hovbloggen

Last edited:
Below, a link to Jenny Alexandersson's royal blog with large watermark-free pics from the 30th anniversary gala of the 'Marianne and Sigvard Bernadotte Art Awards' at the Stockholm Grand Hotel last night.
The gala was attended by Prince Carl Philip, Princess Christina and Countess Marianne Bernadotte.
Among the guests were Queen Noor, Farah Diba, the Duke and Duchess of Braganca, one former and a current Eurovision Song Contest winner, etc. etc. -
Link:
Stor kunglig fest på Grand Hotel igår « Hovbloggen

PPE gallery > PPE Agency
Royal press> http://www.royalpress.nl/categories.php?cat_id=1003

Last edited:
i am getting very sick of hearing only about sofia in the press, she is not the most important thing happening in the SFR. I understand, but enough is enough.

:whistling:wok_kym, she is not even IN the SRF. Although she is trying hard enough...

wok_kym said:
i am getting very sick of hearing only about sofia in the press, she is not the most important thing happening in the SFR. I understand, but enough is enough.

It's not that she's important. Sofia gives juicy material. That's the kind of thing that sells.

Perhaps you she read better quality newspapers.

Perhaps you she read better quality newspapers.

that sounds a bit insulting, but anyway...
i don't read any newspaper where sophia is mentioned, in fact i don't speak any swedish and where i live royals aren't popular at all.
I say so cos i see posts about new article about her everywhere in royal forums and sites.

Then don't follow the swedish royal family. She is dating Prince Carl Philip and will most likely be married into the family in a not distant future.

Last edited:
Victoria, Daniel, Carl Philip, Sofia, Chris and Madeleine attended on Sunday night at Lars Winnerbäck's concert at the ruins of the Borgholm Castle.
Victoria, Daniel, Madeleina and Chris seem to have fun together, Carl Philip and Sofia are a little apart in this video.
Video at Expressen's website
Kungliga kärleksparen visade sig öppet | Kungligt | Kungligt'

Photo
http://is12.snstatic.fi/img/978/1288484211631.jpeg

:previous:
Thanks LadyFinn:flowers:
Definitely Victoria, Daniel, Madeleina and Chris seem to have fun together and close relationship :)

the video link doesn't work, here is new > Beviset på två nya kungliga bröllop | Kungligt | Kungligt

Wonderful pictures; the three couples certainly enjoyed themselves. :)
I find the pictures of Victoria and Daniel (especially the ones he's hugging her), Carl Philip and Sofia, and Chris and Madeleine very sweet. :twohearts:

Prince Carl Philip appeared to be very protective of Sofia; he was constantly behind. hugging or holding her hands in somewhat reassuring manner. Now, I'm not one of Sofia's biggest fans (although I am probably one of the few who think she should be given a second chance), but based on yesterday's pictures, I'd say there is definitely a genuine love between the couple. And the same goes for Chris: for whatever reason, I never quite warmed to him, but you could really see how much he cares for Madeleine in the pictures.

Last edited:
They seem to make a happy and companionable group. If Madeleine and Chris, and CP and Sofia do eventually get married, it will make a wonderful extended family for all the cousins to grow up in.

They seem to make a happy and companionable group. If Madeleine and Chris, and CP and Sofia do eventually get married, it will make a wonderful extended family for all the cousins to grow up in.

Judging from these pics, we will not need to wait long, until this happenes.
It´s more a question of: who will be the first one?
Bye Bine

Then don't follow the swedish royal family. She is dating Prince Carl Philip and will most likely be married into the family in a not distant future.

no, I like the swedish royal family very much and i believe that sofia and the prince are madly in love. However, i don't like the approach of the media that concentrate on sofia and the talk it generates. It was my mistake to express it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom