Swedish Royal Family, Current Events Part 5: February 2008 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Prince Carl-Philip, Prince Daniel and Princess Madeleine changing flights at Copenhagen Airport (Kastrup), Denmark, August 26. The Swedish royals on their way home to Stockholm after attending the wedding in Greece.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

In the last picture Madeleine is holding one of the main tabloids of Sweden, i think she is holding Aftonbladet and looking at its friday enterteiment section were Sofia is on the cover with the text: "Sofia, not wanted by Madeleine. She is a golddigger." No wounder they all stare so close at it

In the last picture Madeleine is holding one of the main tabloids of Sweden, i think she is holding Aftonbladet and looking at its friday enterteiment section were Sofia is on the cover with the text: "Sofia, not wanted by Madeleine. She is a golddigger." No wounder they all stare so close at it

Is the Friday entertainment section published in Thursday, they arrived home yesterday?

Is the Friday entertainment section published in Thursday, they arrived home yesterday?

Ahh, then they looked at the headlines in both papers that had their weddingtrip pictures.

Best thing about beeing royal, you never need to bring a camera, just ask the papparazzis for a copy of their pictures(or dont it work like that)

King Carl Gustaf, Queen Silvia, crown princess Victoria and prince Daniel at the 200-year-jubileum of Karolinska Institutet
IBL Bildbyrå gallery

Last edited:
is it not the dress fromone of the "new" official photos from begining of the year? she wore the diamond necklace in her hair then

P. Christina and her husband Tord Magnuson attended as well and P. Christina looks fantastic. She has slimmed down and looked very elegant. I love the way her hair is graying.

That blue dress on Victoria is just stunning! She looks so happy. Daniel does look a bit tired but he's on medication and he has had a helluva few weeks!

I notice now for the first time there hangs a little blue heart on her friendship bracelet.

Thanks for the pictures. I'm just wondering why doesn't Daniel accompany Victoria to events like this. It's not like he needs his "prince school" completed, in order to go to a concert.

I love seeing Victoria and her father together.

Wow that was quick, right after coming back from France! I suppose it's not that far away but still..

Info about Madeleine and Silvia in NYC at the WCF launch have been moved here.

DAM magazine No.42 publish exclusiv pictures from first celebration at Haga:

Kungligt | Svensk Damtidning

Unfortunately not online, only on cover-site of the magazine to see!

There was a story at today´s "Iltalehti" of Finland, quoting the story of SvenskDam. The article said that Victoria, Daniel, the king and the queen gave a party at the Haga Palace to the people involved with the wedding. The king thanked everyone of making the day so special. There were about 220 guests at the party. The theme of the party was harvest time. Victoria and Silvia wore national costumes. There was also a photo of Victoria and Daniel at the paper version of Iltalehti, the story isn´t online...

That's nice that they took Olle with them! Is Daniel still in Vastergotland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom