Swedish Royal Family, Current Events Part 5: February 2008 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please remember that news about the Royal family during the reading of the bann ceremony at the Royal Palace in Stockholm should be posted in the pre-wedding-events thread,
which can be found here.

Thank you. :flowers:

Wonderful family boat trip, nice to see Carl-Gustav at the wheel.

It's about time they do something fun together.
Boat sailing is so fun...I know they must be enjoying themselves immensely.

When i saw the word boyfriend, the first thought that crossed my mind was Madeleine. Is the boat theirs?

And, nothing just that it was my initial thought.
Thank you for ther info. Ancyclus? Mean anything?

I'm ill, and you seem to be quicker than me anyway.
Beautiful name.
Thank you. :flowers:

It's always good seeing King Carl Gustaf being a good father. The article says that he's being a great support system, along with Queen Silvia, for Madeleine after her broken engagement.

Thats so sweet.
Father and daughter time...it's nice seeing the king with her.

The king has twelve military adjutants, crown princess Victoria three, prince Carl Philip two. Princess Madeleine has declined the adjutants. Prince Daniel has no adjutants, because he is not part of succession, tells the king's chief of staff Håkan Pettersson. Queen Silvia, who also has no right of succession to the crown, has no adjutants, she has two ladies-in-waiting.
Madeleine kan klara sig själv - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen

Today is the celebration of the 200th anniversary of the great parliamentary session was held in which the parliament chose Jean Baptiste Bernadotte to the throne.
The solemn ceremony to be in St. Nicholas church where the entire royal family is present.
Calendar Örebro2010
Bernadotte-yra i Örebro | Inrikes | TT | Senaste nytt | Aftonbladet

LadyFinn, Do you know at what time this event will take place?
BTW, nice to see Daniel and Victoria on work again!

According to Svensk Damtidning the royal family will arrive at 12.00 swedish time, which is right now.
At 16.00 o´clock they will be at the church, I think and 17.15 the Royal family is in procession with horse carriage from the Church to the market, at 17.55 The King will give a speech.

Victoria and Daniel got a lot of cheers when they arrived.
Photos:
Bernadottejubileum - na.se
Victoria looks very lovely today.

Daniel debuterade på 200-årsjubileumet - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen
Google Translate

According to Svensk Damtidning the royal family will arrive at 12.00 swedish time, which is right now.
At 16.00 o´clock they will be at the church, I think and 17.15 the Royal family is in procession with horse carriage from the Church to the market, at 17.55 The King will give a speech.

Victoria and Daniel got a lot of cheers when they arrived.
Photos:
Bernadottejubileum - na.se
Victoria looks very lovely today.

Daniel debuterade på 200-årsjubileumet - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen
Google Translate

I agree with you, she is beautiful, but the weather doesn't look very good...

It's good to see Victoria back at work!!

she looks great! Can't wait for more pics!

What is the schedule of that day?? only a mass and a speech?

It's great to see the whole family together, but especially great to see the newlyweds. Victoria is radiant. I also really like the color of Silvia's suit.

Victoria has her V and D-necklace today.

Video:
AftonbladetTV

Photos:
Fotobanka ČTK
Fotobanka ČTK
Fotobanka ČTK
Fotobanka ČTK
Fotobanka ČTK

Photos from the dinner:
Fotobanka ČTK
Fotobanka ČTK
Fotobanka ČTK
Fotobanka ČTK
Fotobanka ČTK

Daniel said to the press, that it feels like déjà vu, when he and Victoria went to the Nicolai church today.
Here´s also a video:
Bernadotte firade 200 år på tronen - DN.se

I was in Örebro today and stood just 10 meters from were they sat. I have many pictures, but i dont seemt to be able to upload them direct here.

Victoria was glowing and she waved to everyone standing were i was. We were 50 people in the end crowded in 30 squaremeters and everyone just watched the couple and forgott the stage:)

Every speaker mentioned that Daniel was born i Örebro and he smiled everytime they said it. I saw Queen Silvia looking at him smiling several times.

I also taped a part of the kings speach. Poorly done since it was my first time with a mobilephone as a videocamera and my arms hurt.

daniel_103851502.jpg

mys_103851253.jpg

victoriadaniel_103851374.jpg

The king started his speach by saying: And now i can finally say: My fellow Örebroare and be in the right city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom