Swedish Royal Family, Current Events Part 5: February 2008 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Upp till bevis nummer 16 | Nyheter | Aftonbladet

Aftonbladet can only think in fotballterms. I will translate the names into more international names

The king=Pele(legend)
The queen= Lothar Matheus
Madeleine=Zlatan
Daniel=The rookie
Carl-Philip=Any player on a loan to another club
Victoria=David Beckham(she keeps going and going and going, and i am only thinking of his exploits ON the field)

King Carl Gustav and Crown Princess Victoria attended today the Council on Foreign Affairs at the Royal Palace.

Photo

King Carl Gustav and Crown Princess Victoria attended today the Council on Foreign Affairs at the Royal Palace.

Photo

The meeting had been on the schedule for months and was a ordinary meeting for the council. Unfortunally the things in Corea made the headlines look like it was a extrameeting and that the royals were just informed about that incident, when it was around our entire foregin policy

King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia hosted the Riksdag supper for members
of the Swedish Parliament at the Royal Palace in Stockholm. Crown Princess
Victoria, Princess Madeleine and Prince Daniel attended as well. November
24, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** belga gallery **

Last edited:
Victoria looks lovely. Where's Carl Philip these days?

:previous: I read somewhere when he did not attend WCYF with the rest of the family, that it was because of his studies. So I think he's concentrating on his studies right now. :flowers:

I agree, Victoria looks lovely. It's interesting how only the King and Queen were scheduled for this event and suddenly the whole family, minus CP, shows up. Not that I complain.

Madeleine has really put on weight and is it just me or does the king not seem to be able to look the cameras in the eye lately... Kudos to the Queen and the rest of the family for putting on a brave face and getting on with it.

All the royal ladies looked very beautiful on Wednesday. Victoria was especially gorgeous. Daniel seems to be more and more relaxed and he seems to get along great with Madeleine.

Lets just wait and see a few weeks and if Victoria is pregnant, the Royal Court will announce it in due course. Naturally I will be trilled for the couple should they have a bundle of joy of their own next year. :)

This thread has reached 20 pages so time to close it and open a new one. Thanks to all who participated here and we hope to see you in the 6th thread dedicated to the Current Events of the Swedish royal family, which you will find here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom