Swedish Royal Family, Current Events Part 3: December 2005 - October 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rosalyn said:
Are there any pictures of the Junior WaterPrize & WaterPrize? thanks
The Stockholm Junior Water Prize and the Stockholm International Water Prize haven't been awarded for this year yet. You have to wait until next week, when the Crown Princess will award them both to their recipients.

Why does Victoria insists in lookin like a librarian or a school girl !. The glasses and the hairdo makes me think of that. I understand she must wear the glasses in order for her to see. She is almost 30! she should find an stylist that would make her look more classy and adult and still serious... or ask her sister who knows what she is doing!

STOCKHOLM 2006-10-05 Crown Princess Victoria and King Carl XVI Gustaf during Thursday Oct. 04, 2006 World Wide Fund for Nature WWF annual autum meeting in Stockholm Photo HENRIK MONTGOMERY / SCANPIX SWEDEN CODE 10060

from anp

3830457wa5.jpg

Thank you fanletizia! I love the images.
Victoria's coat looks very interesting, does anybody have better picture?
Actually I'm glad they were in occasion like this, because I think WWF makes a lot of good things for animals :flowers:

Cabinet meeting for the new Swedish Government 2006
STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN 06.10.2006. Pictured: Cabinet meeting to introduce the new Government to King Carl XVI Gustaf and Crown Princess Victoria.

Photos from Polfoto

STOCKHOLM 08.10.2006
Crown Princess Victoria and Princess Madeleine attends a church service celebrating the 700-year anniversary of Storkyrkan cathedral in Stockholm, Sweden. CP Victoria's boyfriend was also presents.

Photos from: anp-photo.com

thank you tartutcat. In the second picture it looks like Maddie has dark roots, but I believed she was natural blonde. Is it her hair or she needs to visit her stylist like now!¿
Does anyone know if CP is already in the US

Last edited:
avrilo said:
thank you tartutcat. In the second picture it looks like Maddie has dark roots, but I believed she was natural blonde. Is it her hair or she needs to visit her stylist like now!¿
Does anyone know if CP is already in the US

You are welcome, avrilo. I agree with you that on 2nd picture it looks like Princess Madeleine needs to visit her stylist ASAP as the dark roots are showing:ohmy: I wonder why she didn't wear a hat like her sister? Sorry, but I haven't seen Madeleine with so bad hair-do so far. Otherwise this is very beautiful picture. Mmm, she has very, very beautiful eyes.

Last edited:
Princess Madeleine is a natural blond but in the last 4-5 years her hair has darkened so she does lighten it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom