Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling, Current Events Part 6: Sept 2008 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone please tell me: is there a discussion here about crown princess's weight problems (really long time ago, whens he had gained weight)? i just want to read through.

It will be wonderful to see them together, especially at another birthday event. :)

Crown Princess Victoria and her fiancé Daniel Westling took a
walk Saturday at Drottningholm Palace in the beautiful spring
weather, April 24, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

I love the fact that the hat Victoria is wearing, has little crowns on it. :)
High heels and a suit to go visit there new home, they certainly dress to impress there new house.

Thanks for your iinformation and pics! Is it right, that the walking pics from Saturday?

The crown princess and Daniel are mentioned in the guest-list of 50th birthday-party Prince Philippe of Belgia. Do they really there???
And yes, which dress Victoria wear by birthday-party in Bruxelles, there are no pics of the couple!

Crown Princess Victoria and her fiancé Daniel Westling took a
walk Saturday at Drottningholm Palace in the beautiful spring
weather, April 24, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

I really can't wait ! More than one month to go....

Seeing them walking into that church makes me realise how soon it is until the real wedding kicks off!

TV special today on Tv4 (www.tv4.se) (should be available on play shortly after)

CP Victoria and Herr Daniel speak about their relationship and the upcoming marriage.

I can sympathize with Victoria-last year I helped plan my daughter's wedding and it really is stressful, even if you are a real life princess! A charming story.:flowers:

Victoria and Daniel will not be in Oland for Victoria's birthday this year. I guess the newlyweds will want to spend as much time together as they can.

Google Translate

They are a delightful couple! Daniel is growing into his role very nicely and Victoria is such a lady!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom