Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling, Current Events Part 6: Sept 2008 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know where they went skiing and who the children are? Maybe Daniels relatives?
Thanks for the pictures.
The article only states that they met up with friends and the friends children. Location has been answered above.

I must say that since she has become engaged the Crown Princess has never been prettier.

Not that she wasn't attractive before, and really it doesn't matter what you look like on the outside if you are not a nice person on the inside BUT

I think her happiness of being finally being engaged, marrying her true love as well as the growth she has shown as Crown Princess in the last couple of years and knowing that she will have Daniel at her side officially in her future as Crown Princess and Queen is Amazing. She radiates happiness at least in IMO.

Last edited:
Victoria and Daniel are staying at the house the swedish Royal Family owns in Storlien. Storlien is a village and ski resort in Åre municipality, a kilometer from the Swedish-Norwegian border.

the Pictures are cute Seeing her with that kid you just know a few years from now she will be doing the same thing with her own child

ruthieviews

I agree with the other members. The pictures of CP Victoria helping the child to ski were wonderful. I laughed at the one where CP Victoria is bent over double to check on the fallen child. Was it a little girl? It was funny and sweet. It shows that CP Victoria will be a tender and involved mother. Does anyone have pictures of the others or of Daniel with the children. I have always liked the picture of him teasing and laughing with a small child at a sports event. I think he will also be an outstanding and involved father. Thank you for putting a smile on my face today. And Happy New Year!

Last edited:
Those pics are wonderful!

We can have a great preview of them with a family when they have on their own after their wedding! how cute!

Victoria & Daniel's trip to Afghanistan has been given its own thread, found here.

Royal court declines comment on Westling 'illness' - The Local

A spokesperson for the Royal Family, Annika Sönnerberg, told Swedish media that Daniel is not ill, as had been reported last week (the reports however stated that Daniel was sick, without giving a definite time frame for the illness, but that it had happened prior to the reports - which makes the statement that 'Daniel is not ill' seem neither here nor there with regards to the reports).

Daniel Westling tells to Expressen, that he has never felt better. Daniel tells that he went to see a doctor, but it was just a routine check because of his kidney transplant, he must do these routine checks regularly. He wishes the media would show more respect before they spread false information about his health.
Daniel and Victoria trained on Friday night at the gym together and on Saturday they visited a friend who has just had a baby. Later in the evening they took a long walk near the Drottningholm Palace.
Daniel Westling: Jag har aldrig mått bättre - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen

I am very glad to know it, of course now all his moves will be analyzed....

Crown Princess Victoria and her fiancé Daniel Westling visited the Swedish Post head office in Stockholm, Sweden, February 17, 2010. Victoria and Daniel had a first glimpse of the official postal stamps specially made for their wedding in June this year.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Kronprinsessan Victoria och Daniel – nu som frimärke | Svensk Damtidning
Victoria och Daniel blir nytt frimärke - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen
Nu blir Victoria & Daniel frimärke | Victoria gifter sig | Nyheter | Aftonbladet

Good news: Swedes think that Daniel Westling is the right guy for the Princess Victoria. In a survey done by SIFO respond overwhelming 91 percent think it is right that the Crown Princess, marrying a "man of the people".
Google Översätt

Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling had a secret dinner last
night at restaurant Operakńllaren in Stockholm. Together with some
friends they tested their wedding menu, February 22, 2010.

You actually can't see much, but the menu test is interesting :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Today it is 1 year since CP Victoria and Daniel Westling got engaged.... and also 105 years since Victorias great grandfather Gustaf (VI) Adolf got engaged to Margareth of Connaught...

I think that is the first picture I have seen of Daniel really smiling!

Daniel Westling was last weekend on a ski trip in Cortina D'Ampezzo with his friends from Ockelbo, Andreas Nylin and Niklas Ek. The photos of the article are from Daniel´s and Victoria´s trip some years ago.
Daniel Westling hade sin egen grabbhelg i alperna | Svensk Damtidning
Andreas Nylin tells to Aftonbladet, that they had planned this ski trip for a long time.
Svennesexan - Aftonbladet

According to Daniel Nyhlen of Svensk Damtidning, Victoria and Daniel flew together to Italy. Daniel continued to a skiing trip with his friends in Cortina D'Ampezzo and Victoria to Milan and shopping. According to an eye witness, they only had eyes for for eachother. The photo of the article is old.
Victoria gullade med sin Daniel på väg till... Italien - Daniel Nyhléns kungliga blogg

Last edited:
Victoria and Daniel aren´t staying at a luxury hotel in Verbier, they stay with their friends Charlotte and Christoffer Cederlund, for free. They have purchased their dinners in the local grocery store and enjoyed it at home instead of the city's gourmet restaurants. They bought a pizza for lunch from a popular pizza restaurant Fer à Cheval.
- One of my colleagues told me that she was a princess. I noticed nothing, she was nice. As everyone, says one of the waiters.
Victoria och Daniel väljer bort lyxen i Verbier | Expressen

Photos of Victoria and Daniel in Verbier:
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo

Beautiful pics. Victoria must have bought that pretty dress in Paris:).

Well, not the best photo IMO. He looks kind of emaciated and her chin and whole face looks even more huge this time.
Don´t know anyway why they publish one after another of those "official" photos. What´s the use of them except of showing Victoria´s selection of new evening gowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom