Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling, Current Events Part 6: Sept 2008 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm the archbishop Anders Weiryd are answering no on the question if the royal court asked him about a royal wedding next summer.....

I woud suppose they would need the "okay" from the court members before going ahead and asking the archbishop and even if they had asked him I dont think its in his right to say so until it has been official

so we may know in 10 minutes but it can be a bit longer

does anyone know how it went about with the king and silvia

was there a konsilj
and the day after a engagement?
So we are exactly 12 hours ahead of you. I hope this is all over fast . . . . . . my dire need for sleep is being overridden by my thirst for info (OK gossip) about Victoria. :flowers:

So we are exactly 12 hours ahead of you. I hope this is all over fast . . . . . . my dire need for sleep is being overridden by my thirst for info (OK gossip) about Victoria. :flowers:

The prime minister will leave the konsilj at 14.00 and maybe tell something :D

5 years of speculations around an engagement are (really??) over :eek:

5 years of speculations around an engagement are (really??) over :eek:

Lena
if its true what will you talk about then........

does anyone know how it went about with the king and silvia

was there a konsilj
and the day after a engagement?

If the engagement is announced today, how will we found out? On which websites do you all look?

It's live from the royal palace if you want to watch it!!

Thanks! Does everyone else now have a test screen visible? I guess they went off the air.
It seems that the court's official homepage has loads of traffic, it is hard to get there now and I only get a blank page. Are they updating something?

Aftonbladet says "14:00 - Beskedet väntas" ... what does it mean? Does anyone of you speak Swedish?

Aftonbladet's Live Stream is no longer avaivable.
They removed it from their website a few minutes ago.

Aftonbladet: Sveriges nyhetsportal

Hopefully they'll bring it back soon. ;)

That is weird... I still have it open since I haven't stopped the stream. But there's no broadcast, just a bunch of rainbow colored bars and a text 'Service 01". Since they had sound problems shortly before that, I'm guessing someone tripped over the cables or something... :lol:

It has been offline/online all morning, I checked a few times during the morning. At this moment it works for me.

Josette

this would be the first engagement in the swedish royal family since 1976?
15 minutes

It is so exciting to wait for that news!!!!

I hope we won't be disappointed!!! 10 minutes to go!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom