Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling, Current Events Part 6: Sept 2008 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any information on whether they've left for their honeymoon and how long they'll be gone? :)
The first engagement listed for them is not until Aug 21st. Most likely a long honeymoon and lazy swedish summer.

Is there any information on whether they've left for their honeymoon and how long they'll be gone? :)

I posted some possibilities of a honeymoon on their wedding thread, but we won't know until afterward.
Their honeymoon location is top-secret, so I doubt we'll have any photos nor info about them until they return to Sweden.
The royal court said the honeymoon will last 2 months and in the meantime their Haga Palace will be finishing:flowers:.

where can i see pictures of the after wedding luncheon? (on june 20?)

The first engagement listed for them is not until Aug 21st. Most likely a long honeymoon and lazy swedish summer.

My birthday! That will be a good present to see the Newlyweds back, rested and ready to start their new life together. :flowers:

Victoria and Daniel arrived to Tahiti with a private plane to their honeymoon:
Här startar bröllopsresan - Bröllopet - Expressen
Google Translate

Här landar Daniel och Victoria på paradisön - Bröllopet - Expressen
Google Translate

Victoria och Daniel firar i Söderhavet | Nyheter | Aftonbladet

Victoria and Daniel had borrowed a plane Falcon 7X from the EF language school's founder Bertil Hult, Victoria´s close friend. Victoria and Bertil have worked for many years to help dyslexics, they both have reading disabilities.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article7346514.ab

According to Aftonbladet and Expressen: Towards the end of the dance reception the newlyweds snuck out and headed to the Arlanda airport. Hopefully the will get some privacy on their honeymoon.

They continued their flight from Tahiti to Bora Bora, where they had a luxury yacht waiting for them. Hope they have a fantastic honeymoon!

Since they got married, it is time to close this thread. The current events of princess Victoria and prince Daniel will be discussed in this thread, while the general information & questions can be posted in this thread. Note that the honeymoon is NOT an official event so it should be discussed in the 2nd thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom