Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling, Current Events Part 5: April 2007 - Sept 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon Andreas Utterström´s book on Daniel & Victoria would come out. And the description text is among other things saying:
...hur de lyckades hålla sitt förhållande hemligt i ett helt år
...how they managed to keep their relationship secret for a whole year
:ohmy: I can just assume this is a mistake in research. If not, this would mean, that they are already about 6 years together :wacko: :ohmy:

http://www.adlibris.se/product.aspx?isbn=918549917X

Last edited:
Then again a author must write something interesting to get people to buy the book.

Gita said:
Then again a author must write something interesting to get people to buy the book.

True...and another part of the description would speak for that:
How they have been close to death, when they had been hunted by photographers :rolleyes:

Well, I´m surely going to read it...and then we would know more.

Victoria is very bussy the last time. When she becomes 30 is there also a great Party ? with other royals ??

It looks like it will be an event in Stockholm in the morning and the middle of the day and traditional party at Öland whith artists later in the evening.
So I guess that the celebrations in Stockholm and maybe at Öland to will be with some foreign royals.

No it will DEFINITELY not be a wedding here in sweden this year. At least no between V and D W.
They are both strange busy this year out so there is no time over to something other than work.
This year it is only Princess Madeleine who is free enough to have the time for a wedding. But I guess it will most likely not happen before her older sister is married.

A royal engagement here in sweden have to be announced 3 to 6 months before the wedding will take place so I guess a statement will come in the period of January-March if it will be a wedding next year.

Last edited:
Crown Princess Victoria takes an early morning walk with her boyfriend Daniel Westling near his home in Ockelby, Central Sweden, Saturday, 07 April, 2007, where the couple are spending the Easter weekend.

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Nice to see pictures of them together! Good for us that they are often on holiday...;)

Does someone know where exactly in the Alps they go skiing ? Is it in the same village as Madeleine and Jonas ? I was wondering why the two sisters don't go on holiday together. I thought they had a good relationship. :ermm: Or am I wrong and are they holidaying together but just not pictured together ?

Thanks for the pictures fanletizia! Victoria has to be my favorite crown princess. She always looks so natural! Great pictures.

Thanks fanletizia for the links of the pictures!

Are Victoria and her boy friend ski-holiday in swiss, too (even Madeleine/Jonas)? I don't understand the swedish article!

ursulajohanna said:
Thanks fanletizia for the links of the pictures!

Are Victoria and her boy friend ski-holiday in swiss, too (even Madeleine/Jonas)? I don't understand the swedish article!
Yes they are skiing in the Alps

No Victoria is skiing in Austria not in swiss

KathaFD said:
No Victoria is skiing in Austria not in swiss
It must be the Switzerland. In the background you can see a box of "Nestle Frisco"
Nestle Icecream is called "Nestle Schöller" in Austria and we also don´t have COOPs, but the swiss have...
ANP Beeldbank
In fact I´m thinking, that Victoria hadn´t been in Austria for decades.

Last edited:
Seems as Austria is out fashioned. Anyway i would not be in the mood for skiing as we have got 30 degrees Celsius here.

mixer2002de said:
Seems as Austria is out fashioned. Anyway i would not be in the mood for skiing as we have got 30 degrees Celsius here.

Yes, me neither. Not a fan of easter skiing. But as it seems Victoria and Madeleine were mainly there for the wedding of a friend. Caroline Kreuger married her long-time boyfriend Jesper Nilsson in Verbier. So there is hope...also long time relationships can end in marriages (even though we two rather seem to be fans of the more passionate fast version) ;)
"Ja!" vrålade prinsessan - Nyheter - Expressen

Pics:
Krontärnan - Nyheter - Expressen

Thank you for the pictures, Lena.
Was Princes Victoria one of the bridesmaids? The first pic shows her in the same attire than another young lady...nice dresses by the way.:)

ladybelline said:
Thank you for the pictures, Lena.
Was Princes Victoria one of the bridesmaids? The first pic shows her in the same attire than another young lady...nice dresses by the way.:)
Yes Victoria was bridesmaid. She and Caroline have been best friends their entire life... they grew up together and were born almost at the same time. I think Caroline´s birthday is just two days or so before crownprincess Victorias

Well and if everything goes on that way Viktoria will have no bride maids on her own as all her girl friends will be married already :sad:

mixer2002de said:
Well and if everything goes on that way Viktoria will have no bride maids on her own as all her girl friends will be married already :sad:

In America your brides maids can be married is it different in Sweden?

In Poland too, but women "use" for the brides maids unmarried women.

In Germany the best friend is the brides maids it doesn´t matter if she/he is married or not

I wasn't sure where to post these but kind of by accident I found some pics of Victoria, Daniel, and even some of Madeleine attending a recent wedding of a mutual friend. The pics are actually from April 14th.

ANP Beeldbank

thanks for the pics girl. The wedding was actually Caroline Kreuger's and het longterm bf, as you can read on the previous pages It looks like a nice day!

seto said:
In America your brides maids can be married is it different in Sweden?

Bridesmaids can be married or single. The Maid of Honor is (usually) one of bride's unmarried sisters, or if she has none, her unmarried best friend. The Matron of Honor is the same position, but a married women if the bride has no single friends or sisters.

rop81 said:
What if Victoria and Daniel already have decided to marry but maybe they or the king felt that they shouldn´t marry before she is 30? That could be the case, the King have said that he wanted his children to have turned 25 atleast when the married, but what if that was only the official story or maybe a different set of rules where given to Victoria saying that she had to have passed 30 before he would approve of a marrige. Well i belive anyway that there will be a wedding next summer - and i can´t wait.

Well, but then it would be up to Victoria to stand up (it´s not only, that she is dependent from her father, but also vice versa!)...and if I´d have such a father, I´d simply think, he wouldn´t like my choice, and that he would hope, it would end until, I´d have turned 30. And then I´d get stubborn. But that´s only me of course ;)

Expressen´s Sunday news:

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/1.658471

As it seems Victoria and Daniel have now moved together completely. Daniel is keeping his apartment in the Banergatan, but just for the times, when Victoria is abroad or out of town. If she is around, they stay at her apartment (little house) at Drottningholm.
That should be due to security reasons (Of course ;) ) Their spare time should consist out of cooking together, relaxing and taking walks. In the morning they are going to the city by different cars, but sometimes Daniel is also going with Victoria in the SÄPO BMW.

Nina Eldh is saying "I´ve no comment" (BEST comment for a long time
laugh.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom