The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2007, 04:19 PM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria and Daniel, another photo:
ANP Beeldbank

Old 09-10-2007, 01:12 AM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Nice photo...I think that if they love so much each other, we may expect to see them married in no time...

Vanesa.

Old 09-10-2007, 03:08 AM
Gentry

Birthday Party

Thanks everyone for the pictures from Istanbul.
Is it known why the party took place in Istanbul, Turkey? Is there a special reason for this location? Does Oscar live or work in Turkey?
Any answer is very much appreciated.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:29 PM
Aristocracy

Just wanted everyone to know that I had a "Daniel-encounter" last week! I am currently working out at his gym "Balance" and me and my husband was standing in a stair, arguing about how much money it's reasonable to spend on handbags each year () Well, we were both quite upset when we heard "Hej på er! (="hello you two") right behind us. And there, interrupting our fight, was Daniel. He was trying to get up the stairs and we were in his way. Well, just wanted you to know that he was very polite and that he was so close that I could have touched him (he was so close), but I refrained from that, I think the argument with my husband might have become worse if had done so...
Old 09-10-2007, 12:34 PM
Imperial Majesty

The article in Expressen tells that Oscar Magnuson and his friend Fredrik af Klercker had both their 30th birthdays in June. They decided to postpone the party, so that everyone could first spend their vacations. Oscar and Fredrik had a theme at the party, it was turkish/oriental, and that´s why Daniel Westling had a fez. It isn´t told why they decided to organize the party in Istanbul.
Caroline Svedin and her husband flew to Istanbul in Friday with Turkish airlines, and Victoria and Daniel came with the same flight. Expressen´s "source" says that this really was Victoria´s and Daniel´s weekend, they really enjoyed their time in Istanbul.
Old 09-10-2007, 01:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Cissan... who won?
Old 09-10-2007, 02:14 PM
Imperial Majesty

More photos from the birthday party:
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
The theme of this birthday party was "Thousand and One Nights".

Victoria and Daniel in Istanbul:
ANP Beeldbank
Victoria:
ANP Beeldbank
Old 09-10-2007, 03:07 PM
Gentry

Thank you, LadyFinn, for translating the article and explaining everything. I was just curious why they decided to celebrate in Turkey. It is quite a nice location for a birthday party, by the way...
Old 09-10-2007, 08:53 PM
Nobility

her boyfriend always reminds me of a sexy villain in 007 movies, I hope if they eventually marry he'll be the right future consort for her.
Old 09-11-2007, 02:13 AM
Aristocracy

Daniel always has a serious, almost sullen expression. She is so lovely and full of life, whether she is with him or not. Perhaps it is opposites attracting? I've always been mystified by what she sees in him. I just don't know why, but I find him a bit creepy.
Old 09-15-2007, 12:39 PM
Heir Apparent

STOCKHOLM 20070915 Swedish Crown Princess Victoria was today Saturday Godmother to Diana Agnes Astrid Engsall during her baptism at Ulriksdals Castle Chappel September 15, 2007 outside Stockholm, Sweden. Victorias boyfreind Daniel Westling was also attending. The 5 month old baby Diana Agnes Astrid is daughter to Andra and Niklas Engsell who is friends to Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Old 09-15-2007, 12:49 PM
Nobility

What a lucky kid, having the future Queen be your Godmother! & the pictures of CP Victoria holding the little one are so precious.

How big is the Godparent role in Sewden? It's not that big over here, as far as I can see.
Old 09-15-2007, 03:53 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanletizia View Post
STOCKHOLM 20070915 Swedish Crown Princess Victoria was today Saturday Godmother to Diana Agnes Astrid Engsall during her baptism at Ulriksdals Castle Chappel September 15, 2007 outside Stockholm, Sweden. Victorias boyfreind Daniel Westling was also attending. The 5 month old baby Diana Agnes Astrid is daughter to Andra and Niklas Engsell who is friends to Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
The baby Diana looks very heavy the way CP Victoria is holding her, hope the service wasn't too long. As usual CP Victoria looks lovely. Just can't seem to warm up to Daniel, just something about him I do not care for.
Old 09-15-2007, 04:42 PM
Imperial Majesty

Great photos from the christening. Both Victoria and Daniel look fine. They are a great couple, who suit eachother very well and I´m hoping for an engagement announcement soon.
Old 09-15-2007, 05:02 PM
Imperial Majesty

Congratulations to Daniel W. for his 34th birthday today! This day is a busy day for birthday partys at the royal circles, princess Letizia has her 35th birthday today and prince Harry his 23th.
Old 09-16-2007, 03:12 PM
Imperial Majesty

A story about the baptism in Expressen:
"Jag börjar bli van"
Crown princess Victoria is used to be a godmother, she is now godmother to 7 children. When she and Daniel came to the chapel, she told the press: "I´m nervous!" Daniel laughed and said that everything would go just fine.

Apparently Victoria was nervous, because she forgot her handbag to the chapel. The precentor of the chapel found her bag after all the guests had already left to the baptism lunch, tells Expressen.
Victoria glömde sin handväska
Old 09-17-2007, 01:52 PM
Imperial Majesty

More photos from the baptism:
Victoria and Daniel
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Daniel
ANP Beeldbank
Victoria
ANP Beeldbank
Group walking
ANP Beeldbank
Old 09-17-2007, 04:38 PM
Courtier

Is that the same outfit she wore to Prince Christian's christening?

Stellad
Old 09-18-2007, 06:35 PM
Courtier

i just read that Daniel lost all his fortune is that true?
Old 09-18-2007, 07:03 PM
Courtier

Goodness. First this guy is wearing those hideous heavy black frame glasses that totally over powered his face. Now he is wearing these gold frame glasses that really do nothing for him. Granted, they are 100% improvement over the other glasses, but geez louise. He needs help picking out frames.
And his suit looks as if it is too small for him. Especially his pants. They look to tight on him as he is walking down the steps of the church.

Closed Thread

Tags
crown princess victoria, current events, daniel westling, relationships